FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The meet

The meet

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well first we'd be laying there chilling Nexted min is start kissing and nibbling your neck, as I start rub and stroke you clit I enter one then two fingers in your moist pussy as I start to kiss and down your body as I get to your nipples I suck and nibble them take my time to enjoy yours tits and get you more turned on as I'm finger fucking you harder I feel your pussy tighten around my fingers, now it's time to use my tongue and start tasting your juices and rolling my tongue over your clit sucking it in my lips and nibbling it with my teeth, your back starts to arch a pull you closer so you can't move and start working my tongue quicker and harder, as doing this I'm still finger fucking you I feel your gspot start to swell and rub it hard as you body shakes and you squirt in my mouth I don't stop, you bege to fuck you but I want stop, suddenly I stop turn you over on your knees give yours ass a little spank and slap my cock off your pussy teasing you with the tip and my ring rubbing your now very sensitive clit, I enter you deep with long hard thrust's as I pull your head back by your hair so your body has to follow you push yourself back on my my balls slapping off your pussy, I feel your about to cum and your do all over my cock and your so wet i flip you over on your back hold your ankles and sate to fuck you hard and fast I feel my self about to cum I pull out and cum over you as you suck my cock clean and dry, we fall on bed all sweaty and hot, turn to you and say round two !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic