FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fuck his wife while he listens

Fuck his wife while he listens

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ere2pleasex OP   Man  over a year ago

york

I met a lovely couple a while back and arranged to meet his wife at there's while he was at work .

I arrived at there's to find her dressed in a sexy black pvc dress and stockings , as I walked in we kissed passionately and I squeezed her big juicy tits , not a word was spoken , as she led me up the stairs I could see she was wearing no knickers , I stopped her right there a stuck my tongue in to her sweet wet pussy as she bent over on the stairs and licked her for a couple on minutes .

When I got her in the bedroom I noticed the video camera on the side ( for him to watch later ) so I took my now hard cock out and guided it in to her willing mouth , as she sucked my cock I took the video so he could see her sucking my cock PoV , we teased and played for a while as we both got naked , as I was rubbing her clit with my big hard cock ( still getting a PoV view for her hubby to watch later ) the phone rang , it was her husband ringing to see what she was doing

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *jxxxxCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *appycouple8543Couple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

More please

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More if you please

york

She told him she was sucking my now very hard cock and that she was gagging for me to fuck her , she put him on loud speaker so I asked if she wanted me to fuck her as he listened in .

She rolled over on to her back and opened her legs so I could slide my cock deep in to her pussy , I rolled on a condom and slowly rubbed her clit with the tip of my cock as she gently moaned ,

york

He was in the toilet at work wanking his cock as I was fucking his stunning wife , i took her tits out as I was fucking her and started sucking her huge nipples

» Add a new message to this topic