FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > my mate his girlfriend and 3

my mate his girlfriend and 3

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After me and my mate had great sex the week before i mentioned to him lets get your girlfriend jo to join in.by the way my mate lee is bi sexual very good looking. At first he wasnt keen on the idea he just wanted my cock to himself greedy little boy theres enough to share.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

He still was refusing to share his girlfriend so the following night i popped around his house for a few drinks to chance my arm. Just me lee and jo sitting there watching tv drinking sambucas horrible drink but gets you wasted. Jo was sat there in loose top and jogging pants nothing on show at all lee was sat next to me in his shorts and hoodie but very quiet. I started to get a little aroused thinking i would yo fuck both of these guys

My jeans started to buldge up a little when i grabbed lees hand and pushed it on my buldge he just looked at me with a cheeky smile knowing excatly what i was doing. He didnt pull off as he kept on rubbing my buldge for 5 mins. My cock was leeking pre cum now. Jo could see this so she started to rub lees buldge in his shorts.

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

More please

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Then what

I told lee to take it out and give it a kiss he unzipped me taking the semi hard cock out and started to rub it forward and backwards before i fully 8 inches i took a look at jo as she was staring at my cock. She said shes never seen that one big before. Lee soon was sucking my cock taking most of it in his mouth as i was staring at jo

I pulled my cock out of lees mouth and stood removed all my clothes and put lees mouth back on my fully loaded 8 inches. Jo was on the sofa on her own and started to rub her bottoms. I started to face fuck lee hard as i could jo was loving it i told her cum here and have a go on my cock

Jo got up very fast and got on her knees next to lee i took my cock out of lees mouth and pushed it in jos mouth she started to gagged after abit as lee laughed at her. Lee got his 6 incher out and started to wank off his pre cummed little cock as jo was loving sucking a big cock. Lee started to lick my balls i took my cock and pushed it back in lees mouth as jo stood up started to kiss my neck whispering in my ear fuck me hard please.

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

More plz

As lee was sucking on my hard cock i started to take jos clothes off unleashing her big bouncy tits with massive erect nipples. I had to suck these nipples as i was sucking her nipples i could see her hand pushing lees head on to my cock making him gag jo pulled away and took her bottoms off and boom there it was a fresh shaven dark pussy with large lips hanging it i nearly shot my load in lees mouth now

Jo took a seat on the sofa straight in front of me and opened her legs showing me her fresh pussy she started to rub her clit looking at me i couldnt believe my luck lee kept on sucking away think he was addicted to my 8 inches now i then saw jo pushed 3 fingers in to her wet moist pussy and then licking them before fingering herself again

It was too much for jo now as she sighed in relief squirting over the lether sofa straight in front of me i was gagging to fuck her pussy when next she got a condom out and took my cock out of lees mouth and put the condom over my wet cock and told me to fuck lee 1st if you want me. Lee bent over in front of me and jo guided my 8 inches up lees tight bum hole i started to fuck lees tight hole harder and faster until he shot his spunk all over his feet i picked lee up and sat on the sofa whilst lee was bouncing away on my cock jo was trying to suck lee hard again

Lee was moaning with delight as he bounced away on my cock jo looked at me and bent over the coffee table rubbing her clit and then told me change the condom and fuck me. I took lee steaight ofd my cock swapped condoms and started to push my 8 inch cock into jos tight pussy in fact it wasnt that tight she moaned and backed on to take it all in. I then felt lee mouths underneath me licking my balls as i was fucking his mrs i was trying my best not to cum. Jo reached around the grabbed my cock out and pushed it against her tight bum hole shouting at me fuck my bum please. I pushed my 8 inches very slowly as she was very tight lee was still licking my balls as i was bumming his mrs after i while i fully 8 inches up his mrs bum

I grabbed jos hips as i started to fuck harder making her moan louder whilst my balls slapped against lees face i took my cock out of jos bum and shoved my cock in lees mouth so he could have a taste i then took it out of lees mouth and pushed my way back into jos bum as she backed on i was very close to spunking now i fucked her tight bumhole for a few more minutes when she squirted again over lees face she pulled away ripped my condom off and started to wank me off into lees mouth i felt my spunk cuming ip and boom i shot a full load into his mouth as jo sucked all the rest out of my cock

Jo cleaned my cock up and told lee to swallow which he did this was the best night ever we all got dressed and carried on watchibg tv drinking sambuca as we all couldnt stop smiling knowing ice fucked both of these guys now happy days

By *ymrocruMan  over a year ago

penygroes

Mmmm, nice , such a turn on. I'm hard as he'll now. X

» Add a new message to this topic