FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > One of my fantasies

One of my fantasies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exy panther 1974 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Anywhere and everywhere

A working progress I've not written before so bare with the writing, a scenario that I'd love to do

You walk into my place. I'm waiting dressed in my attire you survey the toys I have lined up. I command you to strip down to you're naked body, you toss you clothes on the chair! "Slave pick your clothes up And fold them neatly" I command you

You do what has been asked off you!

"Slave stand up straight and let me look at you, let me see if you will be off use to this mistress", I run my hands down you're body gliding my hand so barely touches your naked skin, the caress of my touch makes you moan and you go too touch me which niggles me but as it is the first time we have met I choose to ignore and brush your hand away ,my hand slides further down you're body to the area of you're cock,I stop and look at your cock not touching,I pick up my crop and use it to raise your cock

"If I choose to consider you as slave, your cock I will own and do with it as I please! Do you understand this slave!!

You dont reply and just stare at me "I asked you a question slave, did you not hear me I bark at you

"Sorry mistress yes mistress, mistress will own my cock !!

"When I ask you a question Slave you respond straight away "I say to you as I push you too your knees

I stand in front off you grab you're face in my hand "am I going to have trouble with you Slave? Are you going to be disobient!!!

"No mistress I will do as you ask off me " you reply

" good Slave that is the answer I like to hear I reply as I cuff your hands behind you're back push you on all fours!!

I ask you as I take my flogger in my hand " remember your safe word slave? You know as soon as you say that word all play will stop ?

"Yes mistress, Slave knows mistress" you respond

" good ,good Slave", I say as I spank your arse with back of my hand the noise echoing as my hand reins down on you pinkening butt cheeks.

youre moans Getting louder and louder

I stop and pull you back and see that you cock is hard and throbbing and ozzing Precum

" what is this ?is slave enjoying being spanked "I ask you

"Yes mistress , sorry mistress " you reply

"As mistress did not say that you could enjoy being spanked, you will be punished slave as I spread your arse cheeks apart

Remember the flogger I had in my hand)))

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tom69Couple  over a year ago

milton keynes

More please Mistress

By *aneswingsWoman  over a year ago

gravesend, kent

Sounds great. I would love to have a slave man.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please misstress . Use me as you see fit

By *edmark07Man  over a year ago

liverpool

By *exy panther 1974 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Anywhere and everywhere

Having a slave is very very good fun,,my slave fav colour is purple and his arse cheeks are that colour at the moment. Having a slave on all fours wearing a basque, cissy girl knickers pulled down to expose they're ripe peachy bottom is an amazing site to take in, they're white canvas bottom ready in anticipation for his mistresses flogger and back off mistresses hand.

Every strike off mistresses hand and off the flogger the colouring deepening to a red then very deep purple. Slaves cock leaking Precum as he's bottom is flogged, being punished by his mistress for leaking his seed))

By *iM4kinkMan  over a year ago

San Antonio

Great so far, not really into pain but have a strong desire to serve a Mistress. To be collared and forced feminization....

» Add a new message to this topic