FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Out of the Blue Paul love,s me to tell him about it

Out of the Blue Paul love,s me to tell him about it

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aneandpaul OP   Couple  over a year ago

cleveleys

This happened many year,s ago we had a pub in Yorkshire at the time it,s was closing time in the afternoon i was just closing the door when Ann appeared she was an old school friend of Grace our daughter.

I told her Grace had gone with Paul to his mother,s she went to see her gran before she went back to uni.

Any way i asked her in and closed the pub door and got us both a drink. Ann said she would call in and she Grace before she went back to uni Ann got a job in a bank when she left school.

We chatted away nothing in particular just chat told her i was going to take the dog out she said she would come if it was ok so off we went. Only been out a short time in the woods and the heavens opened we got wet through to our skin.

We got back to the pub i asked her in told her i was going to have an hot shower did she want one that would be nice she said off we went up stair,s.

Showed her were Grace,s dressing gown was i got undressed and got in the shower.

Ann came into the bath room with nothing on she opened the shower door said is there room for two and got in with me not a lot of room i could feel her body rub against mine.

Thing,s started to go through my mind no it,s just my mind she is our daughter,s age 20 i have always had a bi side.

The next thing she as the shower gel asked me if i wanted some rubbing on my back never got chance to answer all on my back then on my bum her hand,s both round to my tummy then down to my thigh,s i was tingling all over no it,s just shower gel nothing else it,s just my mind she is the same age as my daughter then the top,s of my leg,s right by my pussy she had got me i wanted her to touch me there but just stopped told my self theirs nothing in it. I turned round got more gel my shoulder,s then she did my boob,s Ann was a bit smaller then me her face was right in my boob,s she said i had nice boob,s we looked each other in the eye,s

She took my rock hard nipple in her mouth i was standing with my leg,s open her hand went down and fingered me first one finger then two she stopped sucking my nipple and looked up at me i bent forward and we kissed.

The next thing we are in the bed room on the bed at each other i go down on her she holds my head tight and grind,s her pussy hard into my face. We both brought each other off we laid on the bed kissing and touching each other for a good hour after both cum again.

We got up Ann got dressed and went i made some tea sat there thinking did that happen.

When Paul and Grace got back home told Grace Ann had called in she said she was not all that bothered about seeing her she said they had met in town in a pub had a quick chat but both had gone there own ways since school days both had different friends.

Never saw Ann again after that afternoon

To this day i do not know how it happened. This story always get,s Paul so horny even after all these year,s

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It would turn me on too! My ex gf got it on with her roommate once. That turned me on no end. I think have relived that whole 2 hours of girl on girl sex x

cleveleys

thanks

cleveleys

nice

» Add a new message to this topic