FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Palma bi sex

Palma bi sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was working alone in Palma Majorca some years ago, staying in a nice hotel by the marina. I spent my evenings mixing with ex pat community in the centre of Palma and regularly had a few beers in the bars there.

I had had a good night and was returning to my hotel when I was accompanied by a tall South African man. He was very pleasant and it turned out we shared the same hotel.

Our conversation lurched to how lovely the local senoritas were and we shared our meagre experiences with them.

He then dropped his bombshell, "have you been with a man before?" I could see he was nervous asking me which gave me a bit more confidence in my answer. "I played with one guy but never took it further." was my reply.

I agreed to go to his room and what followed can only be described as gay sex.

He unzipped my fly as the door shut behind me and proceeded to give me amazing head.

after a few minutes he stood up and I returned the favour. His cock was smaller than mine but it had a big bulbous head. He moaned audibly as I worked on his shaft.

His next bombshell was "I want you to fuck me". I had never done this before, or indeed wanted to. He gave a condom and some lube and I eased myself into him. "Be careful" he said, "that is a big cock". unfortunately I lunged once at his sphincter and fell in to the hilt. He yelped but then added "don't stop now, fuck me like a bitch". I am not an aggressive lover but did as he asked while he wanked himself. His jets of cum all over his chest, brought on my climax and I filled the bag in his arse.

I left and never saw him again, but I am now a fully fledged bi.

It is my fantasy to share a bi couple xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

more where this came from x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"more where this came from x

"

wish you was in London

» Add a new message to this topic