FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My First Threesome

My First Threesome

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ew2fun49 OP   Man  over a year ago

callington

My first 3some

Ok lets start by telling you a bit of history.

Im 17 and in the RAF, im not a virgin but not had a lot of full sex, my first proper girl friend and i used to play with each other and give each other oral, lots of it, ha ha....then she would rub her pussy over my cock until she came..and she did...a lot ! one night doing this she was rubbing her naked and hairy pussy over my hard cock and it found her entrance accidentally and she slid onto it, we just looked at each other and said...... OH !! and carried on with the delightful feeling of being in a pussy for the first time....she wasnt on the pill and we didnt have condoms, very bad on that front ! two months later I was in the RAF, we split up and i never saw her again, well briefly years later but that was the end of us a couple, full sex a handfull of times, thought it was good though, but probably not...ha ha.

Now in the RAF for 8 months ish and in Norfolk, not had a girlfriend since.

I moved in to a house with two other guys, one was on a night shift and we never really saw him, but the other (an engineer) was around.

He had a blond scottish girl friend, who was friendly and flirty with me (she was with everyone though) she pretty much lived there at the weekends, and often walked around the house in bra and knickers.

Remember i was 17 and obsessed with sex and the female form !! ha ha, to stand in a kitchen drinking tea with a 18 year old fit (though short) blond, while she only had on a bra, barley containing her good sized boobs with very obvious nipples poking through, and tight sheer panties, smooth and tight over her pussy mound and snuggly clinging to her as they disapeared between her legs.

I often had a hard cock which i now know, she knew too......and she loved to tease like that.

She liked lots of sex, and my mate often passed comments that he couldnt keep up with her.

The walls were thin in this house and our beds were against the same wall in our bedrooms, she made quite a lot of noise while being shagged and i (several times a week!) used to wank whilst listening to them have sex, i could hear her moaning and the bed springs as he pounded her pussy for ages at a time, i often wondered how he kept going so long !! she used to scream, thats good and its so deep and cum over me i want to see it......

I think maybe a lot of my love of sex came from this short period listening to them and wondering what was happening.......oh OK i know what was happening !!

One night i was out for the evening and came back not as late as i thought i was going too, as i walked into the lounge, they were on the couch in a 69 her ass in the air over his face, with her hairy pussy very much on view, she had her head over his cock but was facing away so i couldn't see that...

They looked around and i said sorry, i'm off to my room, she said jokingly you could always join us !! and he replied, mate please do, i cant keep up with her alone.......

Well.....i wasn't expecting that, but was turned on..and just said ok.

i walked around to her head and she undid my jeans pulling them and my boxers to the floor....she then slowly sucked me to a really hard erection...she took it out of her mouth and held it hard with her hand...breathlessly she said....god your cocks are so different, i hadnt noticed his, but now i did...he was really long, (no wonder it went deep!) must have been a good 8 or 9" and mine about 6" on a good day ! ha ha....he was very thin though and maybe that added to it looking long, and a long foreskin over the end even though he was hard...his knob was small too and not really pronounced.....other than length, mine was thicker and im cicumcised with a good pronounced knob....I said is that good or bad to her, she said its great, i love looking at cocks and seeing their differences, and she proceeded to alternate between us sucking one then the other, with great enthusiasm, she said i love how long this one is and it goes down my throat, but god i love the feel of your helmet in my mouth it feels so hard....

I want you to fuck me she said, and i'm going to suck johns length at the same time.... she quickly turned round and stuck her ass in the air offering her wet pussy to me, for the first time i saw her sex slot up close, her crinkly lips glistening and apart slightly, I ran my fingers up her slit rubbing her clit and inserting two into her, curling them down to her G spot...I might have been inexperienced but I wasn't naive and had spent a glorious couple of months with my last girlfriend learning how to do oral and fingering well ! i worked her apart gently and put constant pressure on her G spot until i had her cumming hard with loud moans... once she caught her breath she turned and said god that was good when did you learn to do that......please fuck me now..

I held my hard cock and rubbed my knob up and down her slippy lips, as she went back to the long cock she was bobbing her head up and down on, as my knob parted her lips and inched in slowly, she caught her breath and pushed her ass back hard, till it banged against me, my balls hitting her clit...taking her head of his cock briefly she said oh my lord that feels good...given the encouragement, which at 17 and faced with the prospect of trying to please a pussy which was clearly used to having a deep pounding, i admit i needed, i started to shaft her hard and fast....she came hard, and quickly, holding me tight with her cunt muscles contracting around me....

she said Jesus this is the horniest thing ive ever done... and i speeded up again as she chocked on his cock... we changed soon after and she sat on his length and and i watched it all dissappear into her, she bounced up and down with long strokes his cock ramming home each time, and she greedily sucked on my cock which was sticky with her pussy fluid...

we fucked for hours changing and switching and even had a break for wine, remarably neither John or I had cum....but we rejoined her.....and after some more fun, i could feel my cum starting to rise, she was sucking me and i warned her, with that John said the same and he was deep in her pussy at the time, cum over my tits she said I want to watch you both...we moved quickly...and she pushed her breasts together, a few strokes and i shot cum hard over her the first shot straight over her tits and hit her chin, the three or four more over her breasts...possibly one of the hardest cums ive ever had...John wanked for a bit and came too, three powerfull jets coming from him too.... she said that was incredible, and definetly the best sex she'd had to date.....well for me it was the horniest thing ever and ive never forgotten it and never will......Ive had too many good times to ever recount or remember now, but that one remains forever..

I will be honest and say this too...the next time we were alone and drinking tea, she was in her knickers and bra, she said she had fancied me when we first met and actually after that night thought my touch and oral ability was better than Johns, and she loved the feeling and look of my cock, yes she liked his length as she could bounce without it falling out, but he wasnt thick enough to really feel when inside her....if she had to choose it wouldnt be a thin one.....

She noticed i had a hard on and said it wasnt the first time shed noticed and she knew the effect she had, just dressed in her undies...she came over and got it out, i only had Pj's on so was fairly obvious really, she kissed me hard (something we hadnt done the other week) and we shagged hard for two hours, barely cleaning up before John got back from a morning shift....I think he knew, but we never talked about it and never repeated that night. I had sex with Clair a few more times all very good, she thought my sex drive was stronger than his, and my touch was more sensual, and she was getting bored by him as he wasnt learning about her responses it was just shagging....though i wanked while listening a few more times....i knew now though......I told her I did this and she thought that was horny ! ha ha...

I moved to trade training then and never saw either of them again.....a final shag one morning, and she said whatever happens in life she would never forget that night....I doubt she has either...I havnt !!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *appycouple8543Couple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Great story.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Really enjoyed that, thanks for sharing.

» Add a new message to this topic