FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Superior Beings

Superior Beings

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The relationship I had with my ex was not normal, to say the least. She was quite older than me, a sweet little Caucasian lady with killer curves and a cheeky smile. I first met her at a nightclub and we hit it off from the word go, from the moment she backed into me on the dance floor and started bumping and grinding on my swelling cock like a seasoned stripper, i knew i was in for a treat. The sex we had in the disabled toilets after was a steamy affair, where I doggystyled her over the toilet bowl whilst she held onto the sidebars for balance! I pulled out right before cumming and she swiftly turned around and got onto her knees like an obedient dog and swallowed my whole load like a thirsty slut, much to my surprise! I was left a very happy boy indeed.....

Continue?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Part II - fast forward six months. After that lust-filled passionate night we exchanged numbers and kept in touch, eventually becoming an item and moving in together. The sex was still marvellous, she had an extraordinary appetite for it and we would be up most nights fucking til the wee hours of the morning. We would devour each other daily and although it was great, I felt there was something missing. The sparkle in her eye had disappeared from when we first got together. I recalled our first raw encounter in the disabled toilets, how her eyes had lit up when I slid my trousers down for her to find my bulging cock slapping her on the chin cos I was so turned on by her. I don't think I had cum so much in my life up to that point, a sure sign that this goddess could really rock my boat.....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

AND..

That sparkle was missing and I was determined to get it back. I planned not to be upfront about it, just carry on as normal and see if I could spot the problem. We would fuck as usual, me with the stamina of a bull and her taking a pounding from my black piece. Every night I would enter her in different positions to see if there were any she preferred or disliked, and every night would bring the same result - immense satisfaction but still no sparkle. I would sit at work all day wondering what it could be. Then one day a twisted idea hit me. I was reluctant to pursue it at first but the more I stared into her eyes during coitus the more I realised that something had to be done - drastic measures. I wouldn't enjoy the process one bit but hey maybe I might get something out of it too? What if my mojo had gone as well? Maybe it was the repetition and conformity of our current lifestyle that had brought about this empty void in our relationship. I was now determined to put my plan into action, for both our sakes.....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can't wait to hear what you done

First thing was to plant the seed. I told her we needed a break from the sex to pursue other hobbies. I casually mentioned the 20% membership discount that month at the gym down the road from us. I said maybe we need to get active again in the evenings away from the house and each other, and she eventually gave into the idea. What she didn't know was that I'd gone into the gym earlier in the day and got reacquainted with my old gym instructor. I hadn't seen him since I stopped going last year. I pretended to get pally with him again and he got me to do a workout sesh with him. I despised the guy, I really did. He was just full of himself, with his greasy hair and toned figure. It wasn't that I was jealous of him or disliked the fact that his job was to make my life hell three times a week for two hours. There was just something about him that made my blood boil when he was near me - maybe it was his off putting cologne, or the way he looked down at me cos I didn't live or breathe in the gym. Whatever it was , I'd have to bite my tongue for now and get on with it. For this guy was going to be my lab rat now in my twisted experiment. With him I hoped that I could relight the fire between me and my mrs. It was going to be painful and enraging to watch but I'd have to keep my cool and wait for the big picture.....

» Add a new message to this topic