FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fantasy Night

Fantasy Night

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ew2fun49 OP   Man  over a year ago

callington

Fantasy surprise.

A surprise night, you say, what surprise !! Do tell me ? But I just say be patient this is new to us, and you may want to wear a skirt so you have easy access to your pussy !! Oh .... you say, so were going some where and you want me out side ! Or you want to sneak a look up my skirt during dinner ! I know that turns you on ..... no I say , all though both appealing, that's not the intention, though I won't rule either out !! Ha ha. This is different and you need an open mind, if you enjoy then you may feel the need to put your own hand up your skirt and between your legs.... Now your curious and say why would I do that when your here !! If you want to watch me play with myself you only have to ask ! ... Well we will see i say!!!!

We go out to dinner and have a nice meal with usual little touches between us, I have light trousers on which means you can easily feel my cock through them and your little touches through dinner mean I'm slightly aroused all evening, a power you love to have over me, or think you do ! ha ha, this and being able to glimpse up your skirt to see your white panties pulled tight over your pussy mound, a sight that I'm convinced if I saw long enough would make me cum without touching my cock !!! Note:- must try that sometime ! Ha ha.

Your curiosity gets worse all through dinner and you've convinced yourself we are going somewhere for outside fun afterwards. But I won't say.

As we walk to the car I have my hand on your bum a finger running up and down the crack that's hiding the back of the sexy thong you have on, my finger just snakes down and presses quickly against the entrance to your fanny, it's only brief but the dampness of your thong gives away how our dinner talk has made you horny.

As we drive for a while your curiosity is getting out of control !! But we eventually stop out side a house, now I say, if this doesn't appeal then we can leave at any time, you are a little nervous but say ok. ! I take your hand and walk round the back where we see a large comfy patio couch positioned in front of glass doors, in a very private garden. We walk up to the couch and sit down. A light goes on inside and a couple appear, she in very sexy undies and he in just boxers, they spend a minute feeling each other and kissing, she is standing facing us while from behind he runs a hand over her breasts still captured in a white bra and the other over her panties which are see through and don't hide her dark hairy triangle beneath, he runs a finger up between her legs and her tight knickers ease into her wet crack outlining her pussy lips, before long she drops to her knees and pulls down his boxers , his dick springing free and she immediately takes his soft but already lengthening cock in her mouth. We are only feet away and have a perfect view.

You have been very quiet and I whisper they can't really see us because the lights on inside but we can leave if you don't want to watch their show, you mumble something and I look down to see you already have your hand in your knickers while your other is moving toward the now bigger bulge in my trousers ! ...........

There could, I guess be a part two !!! ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Nice start

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic