FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > think im being used as a sextoy

think im being used as a sextoy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After threesums with lee and his girlfriend for about 5 months now lee has asked me move in there house with them so i could save up for my own house. At first i though yeh big house free room closer to work why not. But after 3 weeks now im having sex every day with either both of them or seperate dont get me wrong i love sex as my 8 inch cock luvs it but think im being used as a sex toy. Recently jos friend stacey as been round and ive bummed her who is a bbw but a stunning pair of tits

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Enjoy it while it lasts

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You bragging or complaining !!!!!

Now stacey has cum around everyday and sucks my cock like a pro in front of lee and jo shes not a shy girl at all. Last wednesday night all 4 of us where in the living room when lee suggested the idea of blindfolding me and each one of them take turns to fuck me so for me its a easy yes this must if gone on for least 2 hours i could tell lee was riding me as his bum is very tight. I removed the blindfold and all 3 of them were in front of me waiting for me spunk in there mouths when i realise they were recording me aswell so as i was horny i spunked it all in staceys mouth after i said guys why record it lees response because you live here you play by our rules

I dont mind being on film at all but think lee and jo were taking it too far. The next day as i walked to the shops i bumped into stacey and her mom who was ok bbw but looking older then 60. As we got chatting stacey told me they had a spare room to stay in if lee and jo were doing my head in. I said thanks but no thanks. The following night we had a party at lees house which got totally out of control i ended up fucking staceys mom in the garden. It was around 10pm when staceys mom helen was having a ciggie outside and i poped outside to grab another can. Helen said to me 8 inch dick and you play for free i responded pardon.

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Nice

She then said you fuck them 2 in there for free and pay no rent and youve fucked my stacey. I said we play together but i do pay my way. She came over to me grabbed my cock and said fuck me you dirty boy. I tried to pull away but helen was unzipping me now so i just stood there and let her have a suck. She moaned and gagged as she couldnt suck it all i was feeling my spunk coming quick as i didnt want to get caught she pulled of my cock pulled her granny pants down and bent over the garden bench and looked at me and told me to shove it all in. I pressed my cock against her hairy bush before rubbing her clit with pre cum and guilded my throbbing cock in i fucked her loose fanny hard fast and she moaned i shot all my load into helwns saggy fanny she loved it we noth pulled are pants up smiled at each other and went back in. Helen was sitting opposite me knowing her panties were covered in my spunk made me smile. Later that i night i got stacey to suck my unwashed cock she loved it not knowing 3 hours a go it was banging her mons pussy later the next day i told lee and he just laughed at me saying helen was at least 65 years old.

So am i being used as a sex toy my housemates my next doir neigbour and mom all have sex with me now. Dont get me wrong i love it but i think now and again are they uding me as a sextoy or not being big headed am i just too good at sex with my 8 inch tool anyway happy days play safe

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

same as rich said ENJOY WHILE IT LASTS

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Sounds great - I'm sure others would offer to help if you needed a break!

enjoy

» Add a new message to this topic