FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Orgy surprise

Orgy surprise

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

One of my fantasies is to have an orgy on my birthday with my gorgeous Husband and a nice selection of men he has arranged.

I imagine him telling me to put on my little lace baby doll, high heels no bra but black lace panties, hair up, and just a coat.

He puts me in the car and then leans over and blindfolds me.

The car starts and drives for around 20 minutes then we stop.I hear he gets out and then opens my door, helping me.

''Men can see you'' he whispers.

I am so turned on, and can feel a warm breeze on my skin and through my hair.

Hubby gently kisses me and pushes me against the car.

We are not into dogging but he whispered that the gents were friends of ours from Fab.

He kissed me harder as I heard footsteps towards me.

Hubby stopped kissing as another mouth was upon me, but no one spoke a word.

Hands were opening my coat, and soon mouths were on my GG tanned breasts.

I had no idea who was there but I asked how many there were, no answer came.

Soon fingers were entering my soaking pussy, and I moaned in ecstasy.

I parted my legs slightly as hands groped and fingered.

Someone was pulling off my panties and they were pushed against my nose to smell.

I could smell my pussy juice, and then I knew they were being passed around.

Soon I was being guided to my knees and onto a soft blanket.

Hard cocks were being forced into my eager mouth and I sucked as hard as I could.

Then I was bent over and a big hard cock entered my swollen pussy, then.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds great, I'm hoping hubby will arrange something just like it for me. Please tell me more.

another big hard cock was pushed into my mouth.

It felt so good, but soon I was cumming, warm sweet cum milking out of my clit.

Whoever was fucking me, REALLY started to ram it up me, the sound of his balls slapping and my my cum pumping out of me was driving me insane, soon he filled me with loads of his hot sperm.

I was still sucking a cock, but that pulled away and another hard on was gagging me.

I was now being smacked hard by another stranger, hubby told me it was for being a bad girl. He told me to nod if I was going to be good.

Fuck that I thought and shook my head instead.

Whoever was fucking me pulled my hair down and yanked my head whilst really spanking me, the other cock was gagging me and slapping my face with his cock.

I felt someone else approach and felt warm liquid being poured over my tanned bum, then a buzzing noise came and I felt a cold hard vibrator being pushed into my bum, but not gently it was......

pushed hard into me, I cried out.

I knew the guy gagging me was about to cum, but instead he pulled out of my mouth, it was soon replaced with another cock, I sucked hard.

The vibrator was pulled out of me, and next I felt a hard cock opening up my tight hole, I felt myself stretching to take his girth, and soon enough he was in.

So I'm on my knees being fucked hard in both holes, being gagged and knowing there were other men there wanking over me, I came again, hard, squirting my sweet juice.

I felt someone angle themselves under me and a tongue was licking my cum right out of my swollen clit, it just didn't feel like a man somehow.

Soon I was being covered with hot hot cum, in my mouth in both of my holes, over my back, it was dripping off me.

My ''friends'' moved away and I was helped onto shaky legs, where Hubby gently took off my blindfold.

My eyes adjusted to the light as he put my coat back around me.

There in front of me were 5 smiling Fab friends, 3 of who we had not met in person, but had been talking to, and also one had bought his girlfriend who said she had enjoyed licking me dry.

We all had a drink in the field we were in that hubby had bought along then said our goodbyes,....well until the next time... xxxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What a fantastic horny story xx

By *amptonlargeMan  over a year ago

derby

Omg,I'm loving it all. And hope we meet soon,hubby inviting me to fill and fuck u hun.xxx

By *ubywants2playCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

Oooooo this was also one of my top fantasies!!! It was the best birthday I've had so far!!!!

» Add a new message to this topic