FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Bosses Daughter..

The Bosses Daughter..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It all started a couple of weeks after landing my dream job, All was going smooth. I hadnt meant my boss but whispers around the office almost immediately let me know if you wanted a career, stay on the right side of him.

It was going great, i loved my job and the people i worked with. A few weeks after my start date a stunning young women joined the team called Rebecca. The type of women who says hello and even the most confident of blokes stutter and struggle to get words out, she was unreal.

Fast forward a couple of days & a couple of night time thoughts about her later, She arrived to work wearing an almost see through blouse and the most unbelievable figure grabbing skirt. Late afternoon & finishing up, she asks me for some help. Obviously when a beautiful girls asks you for help you dont say no. So as we sorted through files and what not, she accidentally dropped a few directly infront of me. She reached down to get them.

So here she is, bent over infront of me. Blouse hanging down so i have an HD picture of her cleavage & a glass door reflection shot of her arse. It's only natural the fact she's so close to my dick, it starts to twitch. I know whats happening but i cant stop. The bulge in my suit pants grows. She notices, calls me a perv and storms off. Great.

Now with this story hanging over my head, the potential career wrecking story i couldnt sleep for days. If she goes to HR i am screwed.

Fast forward yet again, about a week later. I get a call from the bosses assistant, for a meeting.

Oh god.

Fuck.

I am unemployed.

I pluck up the courage and head to the bosses office. A quick knock on the door and im let in.

"Hello mate, Ive brought you in to meet my daughter. She's also new to the company and thought you could help each other out"

In comes Rebecca, FUCK.

LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO HEAR THE REST OF THE STORY...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh yes we do

Yes we def do xx

Er hell yes it's started amazingly

Too right we do

By *ongo boyMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

Yes please

By *ensualNorthantsMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Go on. ..

By *appycouple8543Couple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Yes please

Do continue

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Continue plz

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

Started quite well but the shouting plea at the end is so unnecessary .... Just write the story if you want and see how it's received

I for one would sack you for been spineless and needy of reassurance

» Add a new message to this topic