FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > TRUE STORY Unforgettable St Johns Wood Penthouse visit

TRUE STORY Unforgettable St Johns Wood Penthouse visit

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I wouldn't describe myself as a nerdy type as such but I am a qualified self-employed professional in my field & travel internationally in my field to the Gulf, Hong Kong & particularly Geneva where my Swiss partner is based.

Visiting a lady recently could be a flashback to about 20 years ago, when I used to visit ladies in their homes Central & Suburban London to give them my professional advice, but this lady in question evidently as it later transpires wanted an extra special service.

The lady in question was called Mrs Mitzi ...... & lived in a lavish penthouse in St John's Wood, she sounded bright & funny & definitely very flirty on the phone, but in the flesh was tall, dark & in her mid 40's with a pretty face a generous bosom and a very cheeky smile.

What was extraordinary is that she greeted me at the door in a floor length quilted dressing gown, which was a 1st for me !!!

She offered me a caffetiere of coffee with florentines from Selfridges and sat opposite me on a sofa and was a hoot to talk to, but very obviously crossed her long smooth legs just a little bit too often & I could have sworn I saw the flash of a dark fanny at the top of her thighs & was totally spellbound & started to blush.

I thought it could have been my furtive imagination & then we moved to the dinning table to go through her paperwork & work issues. I then asked to pop to the loo & I could see her staring at was by now a big lump in my trousers with a wry smile. I sat back down & then felt her hand on my knee, which was definitely real & then she moved her hand towards my crotch which was now a throbbing stiffness fighting to get out of my trousers.

She then dropped rather purposefully dropped a pen on the floor & said,

"don't worry I'll get it " which was clearly a ruse as no soon as she was under the table on all fours she parted my legs, unzipped my flies & buried her face in between my legs & unzipped my flies & just sunk her lips around my throbbing & oozing cock. I thought I should make some protest but it was impossible in practice.

She then said we should move to the sofa whereupon she writhed & sat on my face & I licked her juicy hairy fanny & then to my delight she held open her arse & so I took the hint & just slipped my tongue into her slightly hairy bum crack & then guided my finger into her bum. After a short while she pulled a condom from her dressing gown pocket & slid it down my shaft & knob expertly.

She then rode me cowboy style & felt gorgeous with me banging her low cervix. She then paused & said she wanted it doggy style which suited me fine. I had better stop there as she than asked me to perform an act which at the time, I had never done before-you can guess what that was!!!

(NO OFFENCE -I appreciate some of you may not find this part appealing BUT Yes she parted her soft rosy checks to reveal a winking arsehole & then begged me to slide my erect penis in her now lubed bum & then had a shattering orgasm slightly helped by her fingers doggy style!)

My name is Jonty & I am a totally straight, tall (6' 1") respectful, down to earth & friendly gentleman, who may from initial appearances seem to be a normal polite & well educated & smartly dressed city boy - but there is a passionate side to me.

I am very open minded & positively relish ravishing a lady with or without her husband present or others & have indeed done so as a threesome on numerous occasions & once or with a larger group of men & women in an orgy situation which was an extraordinarily liberating experience. I absolutely have no problem in performing sex in front of others, whether watched by husbands or wives etc.

I am happy to meet for a drink or have a chat 1st & am generally available at reasonably short notice ie the day before or even just a few hours prior.

I would love to hear from any one interested in a repeat performance.

All the best

Jonty

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ackspopCouple  over a year ago

Wymondham

Move it over to introductions

By *isty286Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

Thought it was the start of an interesting story, turned into just another self publicity thread, save time next time just call it "look at me".

» Add a new message to this topic