FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Tied and Bound

Tied and Bound

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A conversation with tinks earlier...

Hope all you sexy peeps enjoy it

Px

----------------

Mmmmm, I'll look forward to slipping into your house later, slowly binding you to the bed as your dozing, you stir slightly, but I'm gentle and you stay asleep, although your groin begins toove slightly as you begin your journey back to consciousness. In your sleep you try to move your hands to your sex, but you cannot manage it....frustrated and moving, you open your eyes, only to find a covered darkness and an inability to move....you hear breathing close to you ....

'Stay quiet and stay still' you are told as you feel a tie being wrapped behind your neck, and up between your lips, being pulled tight, gagging you ..

You try to move...

You receive a slap round the cheek....don't ...

You feel your hair being tugged slightly and movement behind you...your mind racing and wondering as several gentle tugs on your roots, until finally you feel gentle constant pressure on your hair...

You try to move your head forward to find out what...you were told not to move..a smarting slap across your right breast. ??

And I thought I told you not to talk ????

Your slightly shaken from the smacking you received as you tried to move your head forward. You try again. You move slowly this time, edging your head forwards, trying to move without making him see. You feel your hair tighten ever so slightly, it feels like your hair is bound...smack, your left breast smarts with the force of a blow, his breathing now in your ear...I thought I told you not to move..

Sorry ......sir!!, You mumble through your gag...

You hear noises, trying to work out whats going in before you smell the familiar smell of amyl nitrate....I watch you push your groin forward in anticipation of the heightened senses it promises.....smack, your clit stings from the hit as you thrushes forward...

I hear you squeal through the gag, your breath panting, your chest rising.

I vaseline below your nose and place the bottle below your nostril, letting you sniff deeply, watching you writhe your legs as you do....

You feel my hands on your ankle, it feels like cord being wound round, then attached to something. You get a brief sensation of cold as your other leg brushes against something metal....

Your ankle bound you whimper slightly as I grab the other foot, pushing it out, spreading your legs fast and wide. Binding this one quickly, you hear a click as something is locked into place.

I take in the sight before me, a beautiful fairie bound fast and hard, her nipples erect, a damp patch between her thighs visible through her panties, her head trying to move, her groin trying to grind against anything in reach, her senses heightened....

I sit back, light a cigarette. I make you wait....

I turn some erotic film on in the background, making you listen ....I tell you about it, its a lady bound to a table, bent over, her buttocks in the air...she is being smacked and abused, she's squealing and writhing as she's brought to the edge, then left to ease down again before it all starts again..

Finally when she's begging to be fucked, crying in desire, she's forced to suck the man's cock, whilst a very attentive female teases her clit with her tongue, her nipples being pulled by the chain on the end of the clamps...

Finally when she's crying out between gags of cock and saliva she's fucked by another....she orgasms instantly over and over, the wetness squirting everywhere...he finishes, and cums over her pussy, the lady cleans it all, kissing her with it, before the other comes round and fucks her hard...she's crying in ecstacy by the time he cums deep inside her...

Your panties are almost wet enough now .....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I hope there's more to come in this story

By *everlandCouple  over a year ago

suffolk

Definitely more to come if people want

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very good.

By *everlandCouple  over a year ago