FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Holiday Sex

Holiday Sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Been a few years since I was last on holiday with the boys but I used to love the random naughtiness of holiday sex.

My particular favourite was Faliraki, me and my best mate sitting by the pool one afternoon getting sozzled with Jack Daniels when Helen and her mate Becky joined us and a group of particularly crazy Geordies.

The drink flowed for most of the day, the girls it turns out were 22 and 21, we were 29 and 30. It got so out of control one of the geordie lads wa just pissing through his shorts onto the floor rather than go to the toilet. I guess that's what Faliraki was like then....

About 6pm the girls announced they were going back to their room to get ready for that night.

'Follow them' Said my mate and so of we went in search of their room.

Both girls were slim, pretty but if I'm honest a little chavvy howver we soon discovered what room they were in and armed with much sunshine, bravado and a good few drinks we chapped the door.

We almost bounced in giggling as they welcomed us and being two tall fit Scotsmen with some arrogance my mate quickly moved onto the veranda with Becky,

I lay with Helen on the bed, we started to kiss and before too long my hand was inside her bikini bottoms, her pussy was soaking, absolutely soaking, it was smooth, wet and tight.

I was ofcourse hoping some foursome or naughty action would happen but all the while my mate stayed outside.

Helen demanded I lick her. 'I'm not some cheap slag' she announced as she pushed my down between her legs.

I tasted her fresh young pussy and proceeded to lick and finger it with all my might. Before too long she exclaimed that she was about to cum. And then she did. All over my tongue.

I looked up at her nipples peeking through her black bra as I savored the taste of her pussy.

By now I was mega horny.... 'Please let me fuck you' I said.

'No, she replied, not unless Becky fancies us all together'

'Becky' I cried!! Are you guys coming inside...?

With that my mate and Becky staggered in from the veranda and he trough her onto the bed.

Our two girls were now laid out and in unison their legs spread. We are both well endowed and they both gasped as we entered them side by side.

Fucking them like a bad tag team felt so good. Both girls moaning, touching themselves as our cocks fucked them.

My friend came fairly soon spraying hot cum over Becky. i have pretty good staying power so pulled my cock out and let Helen taste it.

becky's mouth soon found its way to my cock as well and both girls were feverishly licking and sucking me as my mate watched.

It soon became too much and I exploded cum over both of them drenching them in cum...

It was time to let the girls get ready and we left, like giggling teenagers happy with our afternoons work,

As we passed the pool the Geordie lad who had been pissing himself earlier slept soundly in a d*unken stupor.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ravate33Man  over a year ago

cork

Hope there is more holiday adventure to come.good story

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic