FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fantasy.. first time writing..

Fantasy.. first time writing..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

we had a couple of texts back and forth.. basically i said i wanted her to fuck another man and then i would have her at home and fuck her or lick her out or both.. and she said her cunt was just for me.. basically she is too monogamous for any messing around.. so i was thinking of a way to do it that meant it was all for me but was dirtier...

then this evening i sent her a text, "Masturbate" it said. "Masturbate until you cum," it said, "and then do it again until your cunt is flooded" I wanted her to be horny wet and very very open.

I listened for the sounds of her third orgasm and then waited to see if there was another to cum.. but i could hear her moans subside...

"Come upstairs and go to the toilet. Pee. Do not wipe!" the next message said.... I heard her pee and then flush, and as requested no wipe. I knew she would know be uncomfortable but i also knew it was not for long... She had never like watersports, and I had so this was going to be a forced but hopefully un intrusive introduction. I heard her pee and sent the next message. "Come through to the bedroom. take whatever i have off me. hit me. push me to the bed. Sit on my face. put your piss wet pussy on my face and order me to clean you.

she pushed me onto my back as she walked int the bedroom. dropped to her knees and expertly planted her dripping wet cunt on my lips. if i had tried to place myself i couldn't have done it better. As i licked she urged me on and really seemed to get into character. "Clean me you bastard" she wailed through clenched teeth.i lapped and licked at every last drop of her golden juices. I felt so dirty and yet so horny. I lapped and started at her arse. at first it was just little flicks, then she opened her cheeks and said "i washed earlier. now i want you to clean the cum from between my cheeks.

started lapping greedily. I could taste her musky arse smell and her sweeter pussy smell. I could tell she wanted to open her arse wider as she started to move to try to help me into her, I pulled her open and could taste so much of her cum. and it was delicious. we ended as we began with her on top, but with my cock in her pussy.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic