FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Small cock x

Small cock x

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does anyone have any advice or tips for me to abuse cuckys teeny tiny cock? X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Get him hard then use a ruler to smack the tip of his cock . And believe me it hurts

"Get him hard then use a ruler to smack the tip of his cock . And believe me it hurts "
lads girls don't give her any ideas pleaseeeee!!

"Get him hard then use a ruler to smack the tip of his cock . And believe me it hurts lads girls don't give her any ideas pleaseeeee!! "

I'm sure the ideas will flow

Parade him around Cambridge naked, we will go watch lol

By *ixie69Woman  over a year ago

leicester

Find another guy with a huge cock. Tie your partner to a chair and make him watch you play with the other guys cock whilst you tell him how big it is and lovely to play with.

Sounds hot, I've a tiny cock myself

If he has a foreskin , then attach a nipple clamp and a weight to pull his cock downwards . Then get another man in to have wild abandoned sex while he is made to stand and watch

find a guy with a smaller cock and fuck him in front of cuck to show size isnt important - its just he is crap and cant satisfy you even if he had a giants cock.

oh and make him clear up the needle dick too.

"If he has a foreskin , then attach a nipple clamp and a weight to pull his cock downwards . Then get another man in to have wild abandoned sex while he is made to stand and watch "

Yes I like this one.....I'll be trying this later if I don't get to go out x

"Get him hard then use a ruler to smack the tip of his cock . And believe me it hurts lads girls don't give her any ideas pleaseeeee!!

I'm sure the ideas will flow

Parade him around Cambridge naked, we will go watch lol "

Lol. I can just imagine his tiny cock as a tourist attraction x

"find a guy with a smaller cock and fuck him in front of cuck to show size isnt important - its just he is crap and cant satisfy you even if he had a giants cock.

oh and make him clear up the needle dick too."

Woooo I'm not that bad in bed

"If he has a foreskin , then attach a nipple clamp and a weight to pull his cock downwards . Then get another man in to have wild abandoned sex while he is made to stand and watch

Yes I like this one.....I'll be trying this later if I don't get to go out x"

Even if you go out tie him to a chair and put on one of the adult channels for him

"If he has a foreskin , then attach a nipple clamp and a weight to pull his cock downwards . Then get another man in to have wild abandoned sex while he is made to stand and watch

Yes I like this one.....I'll be trying this later if I don't get to go out x

Even if you go out tie him to a chair and put on one of the adult channels for him "

I survived : p

Mrs must be in a good mood then

"find a guy with a smaller cock and fuck him in front of cuck to show size isnt important - its just he is crap and cant satisfy you even if he had a giants cock.

oh and make him clear up the needle dick too."

This is a good idea!

I handcuff cucks to a chair and blindfold them. So they can only hear and smell.

"Find another guy with a huge cock. Tie your partner to a chair and make him watch you play with the other guys cock whilst you tell him how big it is and lovely to play with. "

So I have a date with a lady tomorrow and meeting my bull on Tuesday! Excited for his big juicy cock! Hubby is gonna get it when I get home on Tuesday....if he's good he may get my pussy....if he's a sulky mess I will shove a butt plug up his ass and make him lick me clean till his pathetic cock returns to tinyness! - mrs x

"So I have a date with a lady tomorrow and meeting my bull on Tuesday! Excited for his big juicy cock! Hubby is gonna get it when I get home on Tuesday....if he's good he may get my pussy....if he's a sulky mess I will shove a butt plug up his ass and make him lick me clean till his pathetic cock returns to tinyness! - mrs x"

Very nice!

"So I have a date with a lady tomorrow and meeting my bull on Tuesday! Excited for his big juicy cock! Hubby is gonna get it when I get home on Tuesday....if he's good he may get my pussy....if he's a sulky mess I will shove a butt plug up his ass and make him lick me clean till his pathetic cock returns to tinyness! - mrs x

Very nice!"

Maybe use the ruler too..... X

Hope to see the pics of this! Lucky to have had the pleasure of you on cam! Hot hot hot lady!

"Hope to see the pics of this! Lucky to have had the pleasure of you on cam! Hot hot hot lady! "

Why thank you I love to see your big juicy cock anytime I'd love to have my lips round it one day x

"So I have a date with a lady tomorrow and meeting my bull on Tuesday! Excited for his big juicy cock! Hubby is gonna get it when I get home on Tuesday....if he's good he may get my pussy....if he's a sulky mess I will shove a butt plug up his ass and make him lick me clean till his pathetic cock returns to tinyness! - mrs x"

Put him in chastity

You need to ask the PA! Though as some on this thread have said we're fake that might be hard lol!

"So I have a date with a lady tomorrow and meeting my bull on Tuesday! Excited for his big juicy cock! Hubby is gonna get it when I get home on Tuesday....if he's good he may get my pussy....if he's a sulky mess I will shove a butt plug up his ass and make him lick me clean till his pathetic cock returns to tinyness! - mrs x

Put him in chastity "

Completely need to get a cage....even though he knows wanking his teeny pathetic excuse at manhood isn't permitted, I think he still is.....which I am not happy about! It's such a tiny load he needs to save it all up for me! - mrs x

"You need to ask the PA! Though as some on this thread have said we're fake that might be hard lol! "

It's only because you have a very hot PA. Even tho I have a tick I get accused of being fake all the time when I'm clearly not!

What do you think the PA would say if I asked? I'd quite like to get my hands on her too - Mrs x

You've got her number! 2 fakes meeting.... Invisible sex! Is that cheating?

"You need to ask the PA! Though as some on this thread have said we're fake that might be hard lol! "

Webcam or social?? Get verified them eh! No point inviting you to newbie night as I guess you both can't make it xxxx

"You need to ask the PA! Though as some on this thread have said we're fake that might be hard lol!

Webcam or social?? Get verified them eh! No point inviting you to newbie night as I guess you both can't make it xxxx"

I've spoken to both and they also have been photo verified....x

So you're only real if you're bullied into attending 1 of your nights? The op has chatted & played on cam with us, so we obviously are real, the fact that PA doesn't want to meet with people the same age as her parents makes us fake? Do you not have preferences?

Aww let's not having a slanging match xxx

We never said you had to come to our night or meet us lol just said why not get out and at least do a social xxx

thanks mamame, but unless you agree to attending there night you get called fake!

[Removed by poster at 22/03/15 22:14:07]

Pipe down! lol this is about my problem and my cucks pathetic erection!!! x

That's not true.....

Just blocked you so that I didn't keep asking

Yes we have preferences, age 18 to 99 to us it's about the person not the age met some very immature older people and some very mature thinking younger people and our regular playmates are 22 & 24

All we did was offer you the chance to physically meet other new swingers xx

I'm sure the 70 plus people who have verified us in under a year would agree

Well as we've played and seen your problem I think you should up your game and bring him home some more messy knickers!

Tell him to deliver you to Mr and Mrs N and then wait in the spare room while we have wild rampant sex with you all night. He will be allowed to listen and wank to his hearts content as we make you moan and groan with pleasure.

I will spunk all over those gorgeous boobs and send you back to him for cleaning duties.

By *dinburghsueTV/TS  over a year ago

edinburgh

Love that idea. Or have him wear a butt plug all the time your out getting fucked and loving the big cock in you. Once home strip naked tell him to put your sex stained clothes. Bend him over and teas his ass before shoving your soaking knickers up his ass. Then he has to clean your pussy before he can take your knickers out.

Now if your really kinky you would have a big strapon and you would show him how you got fucked by re in acting it with you as the bull.

"Love that idea. Or have him wear a butt plug all the time your out getting fucked and loving the big cock in you. Once home strip naked tell him to put your sex stained clothes. Bend him over and teas his ass before shoving your soaking knickers up his ass. Then he has to clean your pussy before he can take your knickers out.

Now if your really kinky you would have a big strapon and you would show him how you got fucked by re in acting it with you as the bull.

So I have a date with a lady tomorrow and meeting my bull on Tuesday! Excited for his big juicy cock! Hubby is gonna get it when I get home on Tuesday....if he's good he may get my pussy....if he's a sulky mess I will shove a butt plug up his ass and make him lick me clean till his pathetic cock returns to tinyness! - mrs x"

Mmmmmm very naughty! The thought of pegging him makes me very excited x

Make him suck a big cock before slowly giving it to the wife. Then he cleans up.

Make him suck a big cock before slowly giving it to the wife. Then he cleans up.

"Well as we've played and seen your problem I think you should up your game and bring him home some more messy knickers! "

Oh I will be today and tomorrow. It will be a very slutty week! X

"Pipe down! lol this is about my problem and my cucks pathetic erection!!! x"

just out of interest how small is he.

Im small between 2-3" soft depending how cold it is and 6"hard.

I haven't measured....but it is small....certainly not enough to satisfy me....that's why I enjoy having a master with a large manhood to stretch me x

"I haven't measured....but it is small....certainly not enough to satisfy me....that's why I enjoy having a master with a large manhood to stretch me x"

Sounds a good arrangement. Enjoy

Get a guy with a prince albert to stretch you in front of your cuck

"Get a guy with a prince albert to stretch you in front of your cuck"

By *eviantDelightsMan  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

"Does anyone have any advice or tips for me to abuse cuckys teeny tiny cock? X"

Two suggestions, one related to abusing his tiny cocklet and the other if he just misbehaves and is sulky

1) Cut a pineapple in 2 and cut a hole into the fruit big enough for his cock. Then make him fuck it as if were a really pussy. Humiliation for him as you laugh but the stinging will most likely bring tears to his eyes. Not tried/seen this in person but have heard of it being done before to great success. Depending how small he is you could even use an orange or something.

2) Have your bull fill a condom with lots of cum. Tie off the end and take it home. Untie the top of the condom and put it on your strapon/dildo and make cucky give you a blowjob. When you decide you are ready to 'cum' he then has to use his teeth to tear the tip of the condom and swallow 'your' cum.

That should help keep him in line.

2 great ideas . I once fucked a watermelon

Well I got 2 cocks last night and it was amazing my first mmf I'd love to try with 3 or 4 cocks next x

That's what you deserve! Loved hearing what a nawty girl you'd been!

"Well I got 2 cocks last night and it was amazing my first mmf I'd love to try with 3 or 4 cocks next x"

Love DP if you ever want my cock let me know ??

"Well I got 2 cocks last night and it was amazing my first mmf I'd love to try with 3 or 4 cocks next x

Love DP if you ever want my cock let me know ??"

DP is defo a must for next time. It seems the more cock I have, the more I want. Especially big ones with big loads. Poor hubby!!!!! - mrs x

"Find another guy with a huge cock. Tie your partner to a chair and make him watch you play with the other guys cock whilst you tell him how big it is and lovely to play with. "

Not huge but big enough

» Add a new message to this topic