FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Caught playing

Caught playing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ew2fun49 OP   Man  over a year ago

callington

This is my third story, would appreciate any comments...please check out my other two, am new to this writing...its very horny though...

I come over to surprise you and though I call you dont reply, I hear sounds of water splashing and know your In The bath, as I get closer I hear familiar moans and i smile to myself as I know my ever horny girl is playing !! I call louder as I dont want to frighten you, and poke my head round the door. You smile a sheepish smile back and say, looks like you caught me, well as long as I can watch, I would say that's a good thing I say laughing. I come to the side of the bath and kiss you, your soapy breasts look as enticing as ever and I feel my cock respond to the sight,I reach down and give them a slippery massage, as my gaze falls between your legs, i see the crack of your pussy snaking enticingly between your closed legs hiding the sticky sweetness I know lurks there. Running a finger down your body I trace the spongy crack between your legs, working a finger in between, seeking out your wet place ! Oh ........ Your being very very naughty! i laugh and you look up with a coy smile ....... Well what's a girl to do when left alone you say !!! My cock now grows to a full erection as I have found you have your rubber dildo stuck to the base of the bath With its shaft deep up your pussy, that's a very horny surprise I say please don't let me stop you, while freeing my cock and offering it to your mouth , your going to have to multi task now !! You instantly take my length into your mouth, I think you said yes please !! Repositioning for better freedom you rise and fall on your toy while hungrily sucking me hard, as you orgasm, it's as much as I can do to stop cuming down your throat. Oh I'm glad you caught me you say getting off the rubber toy, turning round you bend over so your bum and Danny are inches from my face. I want you to eat me, I want to feel your tongue flicking my bud and probing my pussy and I want to cum hard, so take your time, then I want you to slide that hard cock right up me and keep going till I scream ....... I would be silly to argue......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

good start

Nice

"This is my third story, would appreciate any comments...please check out my other two, am new to this writing...its very horny though...

I come over to surprise you and though I call you dont reply, I hear sounds of water splashing and know your In The bath, as I get closer I hear familiar moans and i smile to myself as I know my ever horny girl is playing !! I call louder as I dont want to frighten you, and poke my head round the door. You smile a sheepish smile back and say, looks like you caught me, well as long as I can watch, I would say that's a good thing I say laughing. I come to the side of the bath and kiss you, your soapy breasts look as enticing as ever and I feel my cock respond to the sight,I reach down and give them a slippery massage, as my gaze falls between your legs, i see the crack of your pussy snaking enticingly between your closed legs hiding the sticky sweetness I know lurks there. Running a finger down your body I trace the spongy crack between your legs, working a finger in between, seeking out your wet place ! Oh ........ Your being very very naughty! i laugh and you look up with a coy smile ....... Well what's a girl to do when left alone you say !!! My cock now grows to a full erection as I have found you have your rubber dildo stuck to the base of the bath With its shaft deep up your pussy, that's a very horny surprise I say please don't let me stop you, while freeing my cock and offering it to your mouth , your going to have to multi task now !! You instantly take my length into your mouth, I think you said yes please !! Repositioning for better freedom you rise and fall on your toy while hungrily sucking me hard, as you orgasm, it's as much as I can do to stop cuming down your throat. Oh I'm glad you caught me you say getting off the rubber toy, turning round you bend over so your bum and Danny are inches from my face. I want you to eat me, I want to feel your tongue flicking my bud and probing my pussy and I want to cum hard, so take your time, then I want you to slide that hard cock right up me and keep going till I scream ....... I would be silly to argue...... "

Very good, but who's danny?

» Add a new message to this topic