FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Caught by surprise

Caught by surprise

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I imagine talking to a female about possible meets then finally arranging a meet. Me thinking its going to be just a night of casual sex turns into something completely different, we arrange a meet around hers and I arrive bang on time, she opens the door with a cheeky smile and let's me in. We sit down and open a bottle of wine, she's wearing black wetlook leggings which I have a soft spot for. We chat and drink for 20 mins before we start kissing and touching each other, she then then leads me upstairs and orders me to strip naked and lie down on the bed, she proceeds to tie my hands to the bedposts and straddles my face while still wearing the wetlooks and my cock at this point is throbbing hard. I can't do anything but imagine what that pussy is going to taste like. The next part surprises me, she gets of and blindfolds me, tell me she'll be back in 10, before she leaves she wraps something silky around my throbbing cock, I lie there not knowing what's going on until she arrives back. I start to feel some lips around my cock and instantly I groan with pleasure, this feels amazing, then all of a sudden I feel a hand stroke my face, instantly I think it's another women, how wrong was I. It was a man, he open my mouth and rubbed his hard cock around my lips, I was so turned on that I didn't care and lifted my head up to take his full length, she was slurping away the same time as me, I could feel balls touching my chin as I was gagging and could feel he was about to shoot his load, I couldn't wait, he cum all over my face with a loud groan, I could here her moaning too but couldn't see what she was doing, she moved up to my face and started to clean my face with her tongue.. Made me open my mouth before she dumped it all into my mouth.........

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Just when I think it's over she spins around and sits back on my face, she's made a slit in the leggings for me so I can taste her warm wet pussy, it's driving me mad because I can't run my hands over her legs and arse. She orders the man to start sucking my cock, he doesn't disappoint either slurping up and down on my hard cock, her pussy is now dripping with cum and I can't lap it up quick enough, all I can taste is cum, his and now hers. I feels like a little slut and love it. Now I'm ready to cum but she demands to taste it not him. She learns forward and pushes back her wet pussy and takes my cock whole swallowing every drop. I moan loud in her pussy and she pushes back harder, completely burying my face. This must be the end right.....no. She hasn't finished yet, she pulls my leg apart and up exposing my arse while still sitting on my face. She demand the man to fuck me, again I'm so turned on I don't attempt to stop him, he guides his semi hard cock into my arse nice and slow before he picks up speed, I can hear his balls slap against my arse, she tells to hurry up and cum in me. He did... With another moan I felt his warm cum fill me, I felt so dirty but fucking loved it.

My heart was beating out my chest, I had cum dribbling from my arse and all I could taste was cum, she told to man to leave while sniggering. She left me there for another 5 mins, my cock twitched again when I heard her return, she lay next to me and removed my blindfold, in her hand was good sized dildo, she explained it was her turn to feel something inside her and carried on fucking her wet pussy while I was tied up there. It didn't take her long to reach her orgasm and she cum with a loud scream and smile, she turned her head and said her dildo now needs to be cleaned then brings it to my mouth, it was bigger than the man cock but she didn't care, she slid back and forth until it was clean, I gagged on every move she made with it. When she was happy with my cleaning she sat up smiled untied me and asked if would be her cum slut again the following week with a twist, she wouldn't tell me tho,How could I resist.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmmmm....I love it....horny story !!!

"Mmmmm....I love it....horny story !!!"

Cheers

By *osh69Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Very horny mate

Nice thought

Great story

I used to have problems resisting tempting offers, however, I have now found a way to deal with it........

.......I just give in straight away, lol.

Great story.

Love it so horny

By *lyerzCouple  over a year ago

tipton

great story, very horny