FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > gym/personal training fantasy

gym/personal training fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey guys,

I spend quite a bit of time in the gym and over the years I've noticed that I really have a thing for women working out in the gym, don't know if it's just the yoga pants haha! Anyway I don't know whether I can class this as a fantasy but I would really love to maybe give a gorgeous woman a personal training session, followed by some time in the jacuzzi and steam room and then maybe back to mine for the cardio

I'm sure I won't be alone in this fantasy but was wondering if you guys had any thoughts on this.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My current gf used to be a personal trainer at a gym. She told me of the time the gym owner and she were the last left at the gym at closing time. He locked up and they used the empty gym as their sex playground... The weights machines, benches, treadmills, showers.... I have great visions whenever we go to the gym now

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The gym I go to is usually practically empty a lot of the time, could have had lots of fun in there with my now ex gf, we just didn't get round to it!

In relation though, I'd love to go and do a session with a woman, then go home both all sweaty, have furious rough sex, then shower together and get all freshened up

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yeah I would love to find a woman that would be up for something like that but judging by this post I reckon its a no go haha

By *randMrsHorny24Couple  over a year ago

South wales

"Yeah I would love to find a woman that would be up for something like that but judging by this post I reckon its a no go haha"

Such a shame u live so far away I'd love to work up a sweat with u in more ways than one

Mrs h

» Add a new message to this topic