FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > How I kept my job

How I kept my job

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have never tried full-on pegging but I am very curious. This is my my little pegging story with a bit of bdsm thrown in for good measure.

Love to hear what you think.

You can never tell what Sylvia's got you in her office for. She's a bitch that way. She likes to think you're squirming. But she's got the big job title and no fucker argues with her. Not if they want to keep their job, that is.

Ten minutes until the buzzer goes and I get out of this shit hole for the day. Home to my own little place. My own little palace. Not much but it's cheap and no fucker bothers me when I smoke my and have a few beers.

She'll be out on the floor somewhere, ruining some poor sod's day by giving him a final warning or some other shit. Wish she'd hurry the fuck up.

Just then, I hear her heels in the corridor.

"Mr Sanderson. Thanks for coming. I'll try to keep this as brief as possible as I realise you'll want to get home..."

Bitch hasn't even looked at me as she's sat down. Surprised she can bend in that skirt though. Talk about tight!

"You've been with us..." she stops and looks at her computer screen and hits a few buttons on the keyboard "august '14, so that's, let me see, about seven months."

She looks up.

I nod.

And try to smile but instead I just end up shifting in my chair which is making me feel like kid because my feet don't touch the fucking floor.

"You're still on a temporary contract, I see"

"Yes. Got knocked back at the three month..."

"Knocked back?" she asks.

I have never been any good under pressure so I shut up. Except she's sitting there waiting for an answer.

"Brian Cragston. My, my, line leader."

"Oh, that twat!"

I sit up, shocked. Did I hear that right?

"You know me and him used to be... you know. Involved. Well he shagged Katrina. The Polish receptionist we had a few months ago."

I tried to look shocked but to be honest, but I didn't know, hadn't heard and couldn't care less.

I just wish she'd get to the point so I could clock the fuck out.

"Look, I have a complaint about your locker in front of me."

"My locker?"

"Someone, " she does that thing with her fingers like she's talking in the air, "has made a complaint about the pictures on the inside of your locker door."

"Eh?"

I am not trying to get out of this. Not even trying to deny whatever this scum sucking piece of lying shit is complaining about.

"But I haven't even got a locker!"

She looks up. Drops her glasses down her nose a bit and looks over them.

"But I have it here. In black and white. It's a serious matter Mr Sanderson. We cannot have nude pictures on the shop floor. This isn't the nineteen seventies."

I am being stitched up. I know it. I haven't had a locker since I started. I get my boots and hi-viz on at my flat and travel in them. I have to. No other choice.

"Someone's taking the piss. This is a wind up!"

She's looking at me like she's trying to tell if I'm lying.

"Lock the door."

"What?"

"You heard me. Lock the door. Reach back and knock the latch."

I reach back and do it.

"Why?"

"I don't want to be distrubed." She takes her glasses off. "Let me ask you a question. Do you want a full time contract Mr Sanderson?"

This has changed pretty fucking quick. Not sure where she's going next.

"You can have a job here as long as you like if you agree to what I will propose in the next few minutes, Mr Sanderson. Full time contract. Pension. Health scheme. Everything."

"Right? But?"

"You never utter a word of what we say outside of these office walls."

That bit, right there, scares me a bit. Not good with rules in general. Always tend to go against them. Mostly even ignore them. Me and rules have never really seen eye to eye, so to speak.

"Do I have your agreement?"

Haven't a clue what she's about to do next but I figure what's the worst she could do that would stop me going down the job centre tomorrow and looking for another job.

"Yeah. Whatever..."

She looks at me for a bit and puts her pen down on the desk very carefully.

"Open the door behind me and step inside."

"You what?"

She looks at me. No emotion. No words. Just looks at me.

I get up and open the door she asked me to open.

It's dark inside. Really dark. I step inside to try and find a lightswitch. The next thing I know she's pushing me in. I stagger and fall with her still pushing me until I land on something soft. Well, I say soft but it's not hard, like a table or a filing cabinet. More like the arm of a sofa.

Not sure what the fuck is happening here. I thought she might be asking something over the top but whatever this was, I didn't have a clue.

Then I realised what the whole pushing thing was about. Got to admit I got a bit scared. Bit out of my comfort zone, to be fair. When I realise what she's done, it dawns on me, the rumours about her might not have gone far enough.

I can't get my hands free. They're fastened together, under me. It feels like something solid. Like a bar, holding them together but stopping them getting past whatever the fuck I am crouched over.

"They're cuffs. Magnetic cuffs. And you aren't going anywhere, Mr Sanderson."

Not going to lie to you. I am feeling genuine fear at this point. Like she is going to slit my fucking throat or something.

As if the hairs on the back of my neck aren't standing up enough, she starts stroking my neck with the edges of her nails. Scraping. And then her full weight on my neck, holding me against the rough leather, so hard my mouth opens and I can't close it.

"How'd you like a taste, Mr Sanderson?"

Not sure how to describe what happened next but it was like a turning point. I knew I wasn't going to be the same by the time she let me go. I knew she had a plan for me and I wasn't going to be released until she had done what she had me there for.

It tastes weird. But it feels even more weird when she fish hooks my cheek to get more of it in.

There's a dildo in my mouth. There, I've said it. I can say it because it gets worse after, but at that moment, right at that very second, when I realise she has me handcuffed down to god knows what, with a rubber fucking dildo in my gob, I am helpless. As helpless as a fucking baby.

I am hers to do with as she fucking wants. I am hers. Completely fucking hers.

I give in and let her go full dildo in my mouth. I gag when it gets to my throat but that's what she's looking for. That's when I get the first idea of what shes intending to do with me. In the space of two minutes I go from normal, let's face it, lazy but honest factory worker thinking about what what he's going to smoke tonight, to tied down and helpless in a dark room that I didn't even know was there until two minutes ago.

I'm in trouble. Big fucking trouble.

My pants are pulled down. Then my boxers. Then I feel my own, my very own, spit between the cheeks of my arse, she's putting it there and pushing it around with the tip of the same latex fucktoy that was in my mouth a second ago.

It's going in. Straight in. She's making sure of that. No working up to it. No warning. No 'do you mind if I just...' Straight fucking in!

It burns like fuck. I want to scream the place down. But I don't. I have the chance at the first thrust as she's burying it in and I have the chance when she takes it all the way out, spits on it and sticks it right back in again. But I don't. She has me. She has me were she wants me.

The pain's not there any more, just the pounding. She's spitting on it to keep it wet. Besides, if I wince too much, she grabs my sack with those nails.

"Whose my little bitch, then?" she asks through gritted teeth.

I stay quiet. But she asks again and makes it clear she wants an answer.

"I am."

"That's right and don't forget it!"

The pain, the shock is wearing off and I open my eyes. I can just see her behind me.

"Stay still while I put this on properly Bitch..."

It's a thick strap on cock. She's been using it like it a dong up until now. Looks like she wants to fasten it on and fuck me properly.

At this point I should have been complaining. Making a fuss. Instead I was lifting my arse higher up. I was making it easier for her to get that thing back inside.

What was happening to me. Was I on the fucking turn here or what?

"Just like all my other little bitches. Broken in just like that. You fucking love it don't you bitch"

The tip's at my hole again. I want it in. All the way.

"Tell me you want it bitch!"

"I want it..."

"Mistress! You want it, Mistress."

"I want it Mistress. "

"That's a good little bitch. Hold tight. You're going to like this..."

It goes in much easier and she was right. I liked it aswell. What she did next had me begging for more. The way she had me held down with her hands on my hips felt good enough. She was fucking me the same way I'd have fucked her from behind. Getting the angle just right and a good grip to spread her arse cheeks so I could enjoy the view. Except it's me taking and her giving. My cock is trapped against the bench and it's getting hard. In fact it's getting harder with every stroke. She stops for a minute to pull it out so she can pull on it. My cock and balls are hers along with my arse.

It's like she's teasing me with just the tip of her strap on for a bit. Digging her nails in my sack and squeezing the tip of my cock like she's milking it. Not taking any prisoners. The pain is fucking exquisite though. Most amazing thing I have ever felt.

Not much of a lover normally if I'm honest. In and out as quick as I can and not fussed if she finishes. Thought that's all there is to it. But

Sylvia; it's like she's showing me this whole other way to fuck. How she's doing it I don't know but I'm on the verge of spunking for ages. I am getting out of breath. Sweating my tits off. So ready to spunk, it's unbelievable. But it doesn't happen. Just this constant hanging. Not able to spunk but hating the idea of her stopping for any reason.

And that's how it stays for another five or ten minutes. Just when I think I'm going to empty my ballsack she slows right down. I'm nearly begging her just to let me spunk when she does the last thing I wanted her to do.

She pulls the fuck out.

Is that it? She cannot leave me like this.

Just when I think I won't be allowed to spunk she sticks her tongue in my ass. Well that's it for me.

Whoosh! Sticky fucking mess all over her bench. Not just a bit either. Tons of spunk all over. And it just keeps coming. It's like my balls have their own little pump and they're just gonna keep pumping that shit out there til there's nothing left to pump.

And Sylvia keeps that tongue in my arse hole the whole time. Right to the last drop.

Every muscle in my body goes limp.

If she took these handcuffs off right now, this minute, I couldn't get up. That's what she's done to me. Thats how bad it is. So drained I couldn't stand on my own two legs.

"You'll be pleased to hear that you can see your manager in the morning for your contract and new locker key, Mr Sanderson."

She unlocks my hands and stays close to whisper something else.

"And don't forget. No filthy pictures in your new locker. We're not that type of firm..."

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story what a turn on !

I don't know quite what to say after read that. ...

"I don't know quite what to say after read that. ... "

Apart from would like to read some more...

Thanks. I realise is not for everyone, pegging but I enjoyed writing it

"Thanks. I realise is not for everyone, pegging but I enjoyed writing it "

Good god man that was so hot

we want more

Mmm great

I want a boss like her

By *andyandy572Man  over a year ago

derbyshire ish

All I can say is that sounds very very feckin painful,rather you than me but good luck with your job lol

Fucking hot

By *encarolCouple  over a year ago

Tyneside

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Wow that was great, this job looks way more exciting than any I've had lol

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Nice

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

any part time work

Thanks guys!

What a rush. Logging in and seeing all this.

Will have to throw another one together

» Add a new message to this topic