FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Hot milf Denise

Hot milf Denise

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I work in an office with 6 floors in Belfast city centre. Today I went to the floor below for my lunch time snack. Then in walked the most stunning beautiful blonde woman with the most piercing light blue eyes stepped into my life. She looked in her 40's, so fuckable. We chatted about general stuff like the weather while it moved onto the salad she was eating. I introduced myself and told her my name was Moz. She said it was nice to meet me and that her name was Denise. We must have talked about 10 minutes about the usual mundane stuff,but it seemed easy , and there was a feeling we were both making an effort. She kept using my name in the sentences she spoke to.me. It all seemed really promising as she never mentioned a husband or partner in convo. I.never mentioned my girlfriend Louise in my convo either to keep my options open with her.

I.can't keep my mind off her as am.now pulling back the skin of my cock backwards and forwards on my bed dreaming that I am taking her doggy in front if my bedroom mirror and buzzing over her face Mmm.xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Give her an imaginary one for me too lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic