FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > That girl from college

That girl from college

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *imbigjim OP   Man  over a year ago

Caterham

A few years back, I was out in Kingston with a few mates and trawling around the bars and clubs. We ended up in a grotty club on the river, sticky carpet and warm beer.

Towards the end of the night i bumped into a girl i used to go to college with. Her name was Dee. She was out for a mates birthday, seemingly a girls night out. Dee and I used to fool around when we were at College but we were now older, she was married with kids and I was just out of a relationship.

We got chatting, the booze kicked in and we were chatting and flirting like old times. Now, Dee was around 5'5", short dark hair, size 12, peachy arse and nice and busty. She also had a lip piercing and a few tattoos which i like.

We had a little dance and i thought about making a move and then we went outside for a smoke. It was then that she told me how her husband likes her to go out and get fucked by other men, aslong as she tells him all about it when she gets in. I felt my face light up, and before I had the chance to say anything she asked if i wanted to go over old times. My reaction was my answer, with that we kissed. Was passionate, just like old times. Could feel my cock pressing against my jeans already!

Dee has then rung her husband up, put me on the phone to him and he told me that due to us being together before he wanted me to bareback Dee and cum inside her. That was it, my cock was now pressing hard.

Dee and I finished our drinks, left the club and we jumped in a cab back to mine. As soon as we were in the door, i was ripping at her clothes and kissing her neck. She was frantically pulling at my belt, whilst squeezing my hard cock.

We went through into the living room, i pushed her onto the sofa and i knelt between her legs. I kissed and licked my way up the inside of her thighs until i reached her sweet smelling and tasting shaven pussy. I parted her swollen lips with my fingers to reveal a large, swollen and pierced clitoris. I gently started to kiss and lick her pussy, gradually picking up the pace. I slid a couple of fingers inside her as i carried on. As she got closer i pulled her up onto my face so she could grind her delightful wet pussy over my face. She let out a loud moan as she writhed over me, leaving my face incredibly wet and messy.

Once Dee had recovered, she went to work on me. Taking my cock in her mouth, pre cum already oozing out the tip. She licked, sucked, kissed and bit me. Was easily the best head i've ever had. She then told me to fuck her mouth, so i've then grabbed the back of her head and had a handful of her hair. I started to fuck her mouth. She was gagging, her make up was running as her eyes watered, my cock was wet with her saliva. I was now so close to cumming and as i got close Dee quickly slid a finger into my arse. That was it, I shot my cum deep into her mouth. Dee snowballed it out, over my cock and balls and then she took great pleasure i cleaning me up.

We lay on the sofa and chatted for a while, whilst we both recovered. Then after ten minutes or so, Dee said she had to be home in an hour so i best get my skates on and fuck her. That prompted my cock into into instant hardness. Dee climbed on top of me and began to ride me. Her feet were flat on the sofa as she bounced on top of my cock. Was enjoying grabbing her arse, watching her tits bouncing and my dick sliding in and out of her. She was so wet, could feel my balls getting soaked and even my arse crack.

We fucked in several different positions and Dee had cut my back to pieces with her long nails, then out of the blue she ordered me to fuck her arse. I didn't need telling twice, so i've pulled my cock out and gently pressed my helmet against her. After a little bit of resistance, her tight little hole has given in and i gently worked my cock into her. She has turned her head and said she wanted fucking, so i slapped her arse and started fucking her. She was rubbing her pussy and she came so quickly, could tell she was loving this.

We carried on in the doggy position, i was pulling her hair and making her head tilt back. Was fucking like a slut, which was how she wanted and what her hubby asked me to do. With that, i've told her i was cumming and she has pushed back and was grinding her arse against me. I couldn't hold back any longer and i've shot my load deep into her tight arse. We've both collapsed onto the sofa, and she's then cleaned my sensitive cock with a lips and tongue.

After a short bit of chit chat, i've ordered her a cab and whilst waiting i've managed to make her cum with my tongue again. We've said our goodbyes and Dee left.

She was truly one of the best fucks i've ever had.

Even writing and remembering this i've had to sort myself out a few times.

She rang me the next day and told me how her hubby went down on her arse pwhen she got home and cleaned her up.

I must go to Kingston again sometime soon.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lush

By *alldarkhandsomedaveMan  over a year ago

Derby

Great story!

Nice

By *imbigjim OP   Man  over a year ago

Caterham

Thank you. She was a special young lady. Must look her up on Facebook

Love that 'Rip each others clothes off' moment and fuck each other senseless till you both cum.

I always think it's better when it's not in a bed somehow, lol.

Good story, thanks for sharing.

» Add a new message to this topic