FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Plain Janes and Chubby Chappies

Plain Janes and Chubby Chappies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Really get frustrated by all the Profiles and Stories etc that concentrate on people being really fit and gorgeous.

Don't you just sometimes want a nice homely man or woman that you can role around with and feel comfortable with.

How about some real stories about real folk:

Here's one for starters.

My first shag was with a big girl and at my young (then) age I was well out of my depth. She had been shagging a married guy and in a fit of jealousy, had offered me a lift home.

We pulled up outside my parents house and she flirted outrageously finally asking for a kiss. I gave her a kiss on the cheek but she had other ideas and pulled me in to a full on tongue assault. Mt hand naturally cupped her enormous breast and gave a firm squeeze.

She liked that and told me so. I dropped my head and gently nibbled at her other nipple through her top. My hand then dropped further seeking her knickers. I invaded immediately and run them straight along the groove of her hairy pussy - this was the 80's after all.

We are going back to mine, she started the car and drove the fastest she could back to the flat she shared with her friend.

We walked in - said hi and disappeared upstairs to her room.

A brief kiss and fondle and we stripped. She turning out the light as she was removing the last of her clothes. I lay on my back with my now erect cock waving in the air then a warm soft body sank on top of me squashing me into the bed and my cock pinned between myself and her (not sure whhat bit of her yet?

Then her hands are all over me and mine are all over her. Feeling everything I can reach. Eventually she rolls to one side and I find her pussy again, this time my fingers are rapidly replaced by my tongue. I do my best and flick at her clit and suck gently on it. she squirms and grinds against me. I then announce that I have to fuck her now and plunge my cock into her and sink it deep - all 6 inches straight into her pussy - in the missionary of course! Her juices are still sweet on my lips as I pump into her speeding up and slowing down every now and then to try and control my erection and my cum filled balls.

She starts making noise and this tips me over and I almost immediately feel my cock swelling with my rising ejaculation. I spurt into her with my balls slammed against her bum. I call her name and my face falls into her sweaty breasts as I flick my tongue and nibble on her nipples again.

Nice memories hope to here some of yours - real ones please.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As a normal 40ish man with a few extra pounds I could lose lol

I'm quite capable to enjoy and give pleasure

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story wish it would happen to me

» Add a new message to this topic