FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > can there be to many!?

can there be to many!?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *onnie101 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Melbourne

Gangbangs...loved them maybe to much can some of you girls who are lucky enough to be used in regular sessions let me know the most you had an what you thought of it?...i think im getting out of control! Xox

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The most I have had was 10 guys but not sure how many fucked me lol was a good wet night and hubby took lots of pics and videos of the night mmmmm

By *onnie101 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Melbourne

Oh ive done much much more hehe...is it just the best!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ask slutitup500.

I have seen her profile i think she is prolific when it comes to GB's.

Im jealous lol

By *rincessvenusCouple  over a year ago

Hull

melbourne austrailia oh oh were s all the research for site going on i think i smell bull s t

By *imone de PenisiTV/TS  over a year ago

by Dartford Crossing

Placing a legal notice on your profile is like hanging garlic outside your door to ward off vampires, sounds good but useless. You might like this alternative that we stole:

NOT A WARNING: To any university or other not-for-profit institution using this site or its associated sites for projects please take note: You have our full permission to use any of our public profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. Indeed, if you do so, we can hardly complain given that we have chosen to put it all on a web site which, let's face it, is pretty public. So we will not treat it as a violation of our privacy and will not take legal action. Any such usage will be considered entirely consistent with our legal right to privacy and we would not dream of prosecuting any persons or company making use of this stuff. We hope you enjoy "using" (!) our pictures as much as we enjoyed taking them. If you want to make use of the stuff in any formal way (such as for research or similar), then it would be nice to know about your research, so please get in touch. Note, however, that we will 100% respect the privacy of everyone else who we know in the swinging scene so don't treat what we say above as applying to anyone else or any information you might glean about other people by reading our profile.

by Dartford Crossing

and to answer your question Danni, you can never have too much Provided you are getting pleasure from it and it's not just a psychological prop or you are using it to make someonelse pissed off.

by Dartford Crossing

Er Ronni, sorry x

» Add a new message to this topic