FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First experience of BBC (fiction)

First experience of BBC (fiction)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ay_666 OP   Man  over a year ago

Ilkeston

Something I wrote as a big fantasy of mine

My holiday job was shit but I needed the extra cash for when I went back to uni. I worked at the movies part time giving couples their and popcorn while I stood there at the counter watching them all go by. Yeah, she’s gonna enjoy the movie while he makes her go down on him. Fuckwits. I shouldn’t complain really, plenty of girls are into me but they all seem the same, maybe I just naturally attract stuck up bitches. Anyway, I finished writing my ‘to do’ list, slid my pen in my pocket, then took off for home. But it had been a long shift and I needed to take a leak.

The restroom was tiny. Two cubicles facing the wall to my left and a urinal next to them with the sink on the opposite wall. There was a tall well built muscular black man at the urinal, his muscles were obviously superior to mine as I am a tall chubby bearded tattooed guy i didn’t think he would look at me twice. His heavily toned figure was complimented by a tight black t-shirt, loose camo pants and a pair of dirty light brown builder’s boots which contrasted with my black skate shoes, fitting blue jeans and grey t-shirt. I stood next to him and started to relieve my bladder.

After I finished I just stood there and stared at his long, fat, beautiful black cock. I unintentionally licked my lips. I was starving for a big dick to fill me up. I had sucked plenty of guys off before but never black and never that big. Then my body froze as his deep voice broke the silence in the empty rest room,”What the fuck you lookin’ at, faggot?”

I couldn’t speak. My heart was racing. He stared at me intensely.

"Fuck it." He grabbed me by the neck with his giant hands and forced me into an empty cubicle. "Sit the fuck down, white boy,"

I immediately followed his orders and closed the lid on the toilet then sat down.

"Since you like staring at ma dick so much I thought you might as well suck me off like a bitch." My dick stiffened against my jeans as the realization hit me, I was about to suck my first black dick.

I took his cock in my hand, he was semi erect and was already about 7 inches and I could only just fit my hand around it. I started to slowly pull back and forth. His dick felt amazing in my hand. I kissed the head tenderly and as I stroked his thick shaft he was slowly becoming harder. After stroking and kissing his cock for a while I started to suck it. First just his bulbous head. Then more. And more. At this point he was at his full hardness in all its glory and I started to desperately stroke his big cock as I forced more down my throat.

"Fuck yeah, boy, you was made for this," he said as he grabbed my long scruffy brown hair and started to gently rock his hips back and forth "Shit you gonna make me bust a nut in yo sweet ass mouth."

'I would love nothing more,' I thought to myself. I started to rub his thick muscly thighs through his camo pants while I was working his dick around my mouth, sucking him furiously, bobbing my head up and down his sweet manhood. I slid my hands up his legs and started to rub his hard abs, he then grabbed my hands and started to fuck my face and I had no control over my body. After a while he released me and let me work his dick on my own so I started to pull his dick with my hand while I gave my mouth a break. After pumping him for a while I went back to blowing and stroking. I was bobbing my head on his dick as I spread my saliva all over his thick shaft with my hand then I tried deep throating him again.

After about 5 minutes of stroking and sucking I looked up at him, let go of his thick pole and slowly slid his shaft out of my mouth, with a heavy coat of saliva surrounding my lips, I kept the tip in and tongued it gently. He seemed to enjoy the change of pace. But I wanted his thick cum to fill me up. I closed my eyes, grabbed his gooey saliva covered cock, and started to take him back in my mouth slowly. I could feel his hard dick sliding along my tongue and down my throat. I guessed I had about 6 inches in. But I wanted him to remember this. So, I pulled back an inch and then forced myself on the rest of his cock, nearly engulfing his entire 9 inches, he groaned intensely. I kept his cock in my mouth for a few more seconds so that my throat and his cock became properly acquainted, then I pulled out completely, took a breath, then I furiously started to jack him off.

"Oh shit, son, here it comes!" I jacked him faster and with my other hand kneaded his large globes that would soon give me his seed. He grabbed my head and forced his dick into my mouth where the end of his dick gave me streams of hot, thick, creamy cum. 5 or 6 powerful shots then another 7 or so weaker ones, filling my mouth and dripping down my chin. I swallowed as much of his sweet juice as I could. He stayed in my mouth for a bit as he got his breathing under control, still holding my head. He took his dick out and used it to scoop the cum on my chin into my mouth, I then sucked him clean. "You enjoyed that didn’t you?" I took his dick out of my mouth, still slowly stroking him.

"Hell yeah." He rubbed his finger on my lips, then I sucked on his finger gently.

"Damn son, you the best cock sucker I ever had." He was completely spent, his hostility had deteriorated over the course of the blowjob. I stood up, still looking up at him because of his height.

"Glad you enjoyed it, you definitely have the sweetest cock I’ve ever tasted." I smiled, showing off my perfect teeth, the smile was contagious as he returned it straight away.

He grabbed my ass with both hands and pressed me against him, I slid my hands up his shirt and felt his wet body, perfectly toned, very muscular chest, just how I like it. I felt so safe being this close to him. He then slid one of his hands up my shirt and onto my lower back, his hands were so big and strong. What happened next surprised me. He was staring into my eyes, then he kissed me hard on the lips and his tongue dove into my mouth and took control of me, he explored every inch of my mouth as our big lips pressed against each other’s. We kissed for a while then he separated his mouth from mine. He squeezed my ass cheek and groaned. God he wanted me so bad. And to be perfectly honest, I wanted him just as bad. Then I heard someone come into the restroom and my heart froze. We listened to his footsteps as he went to the urinal, did his business then left. I was so relieved but it made me realize where we were and that I had to get home. I pulled away from my black lover and started to leave the cubicle, he grabbed my arm firmly.

"Wait. Whats yo’ name?"

I hesitated, but thought, ‘Fuck it’. “it’s Jay.”

"Im Darius." He still wouldn’t let go. I thought for a second. This was a complete stranger that forced me to suck his dick. But I loved it. I know he loved it as well. And I want him to fuck me. I want to feel his beautiful black cock pulsing inside me. I want to see his black muscular body glisten with sweat as he drives himself deep into my chubby ass. And I knew that he wanted the same thing. I realized quickly that I didn’t want to never see this man again. So, I pulled the pen out of my pocket and wrote my number on his hand.

"Call me… Soon." I kissed him, which quickly turned into a short make-out session before I left the restroom to make my journey home where I would get rid of my enormous hard on.

After two weeks the image of black cock was plastered on my brain, Darius had sexually awoken me, all I could think about was his beautiful chocolate dick. I couldn’t focus at work so I went to the rest room where I had my encounter and furiously stroked myself with the thought of Darius and his muscular chest pressed against my back with his slick cock inside my ass.

When I returned to my post my manager was waiting for me, “Don’t let me catch you away from this register again buddy, do what you will on your break but not when you’re on the job, got it?” He said sternly like a teacher at high school attempting to intimate a young teenager, but this wasn’t high school and he wasn’t a teacher. I was sick of this piece of shit trying to act tough.

"So if you don’t catch me then it’s okay?" I said questioningly with a subtle hint of sarcasm,

"Don’t get smart with me boy!" He yelled then stepped right up to me with his nose nearly touching mine. Typical. Clearly knows nothing about fighting. I put my right foot back and slightly turned my body with it. "You think you’re tough Jay? Huh?!" He pushed me enough to make me step back.

"Make a move, I dare you." Then he made the one mistake they all make. He decided to charge a heavy right instead of quickly stunning me with a jab. Because he was so obvious with his attack I saw it coming from a mile away. I ducked smoothly and his fist flew straight over the top of my head. While my knees were bent and I was down low I delivered a quick left hook to his ribs and because my footing was already in the right position I was able to easily pop up and use my body’s rotation to throw a wide right haymaker straight into his jaw. He was knocked out before he hit the ground.

"Theres my resignation." I smirked and then quickly headed off to my house.

I got home around six. My place was small, affordable and close to work so I didn’t have to drive. The short narrow hallway led to the medium sized lounge where I had my flatscreen, xbox and my extremely large collection of games and dvd’s on the right wall with a very comfortable sofa in front of them. The kitchen was behind the sofa with my bedroom and the bathroom down another short and narrow hallway on the left of the kitchen. I had a long hot shower and cleaned myself thoroughly to wash away the day.

I walked out to the kitchen with nothing but my towel wrapped around me and headed for the fridge. Before I could open the door my cell rang, unknown number. Thinking nothing of it I flipped it open, “Hello?”

"Jay?" A familiar deep voice echoed in my mind as the stranger spoke.

"Uh yeah, who’s this?" I already knew the answer, my heart racing, throat clogging, butterflies flapping… and dick swelling.

"Darius," the confirmation almost made me explode, my excitement almost overwhelmed me, "I was just thinking of you and I realized I still hadn’t called, I’m happy the number was real."

"Yeah, of course, I mean I wasn’t lying when I said to call. So whats up?" I was sure he noticed that I sounded like a nervous school girl. I did NOT want to fuck this up.

"Well I was thinking we could meet up, if I’m being honest you blew me away."

"Pun intended? Hahaha"

"Yeah baby, of course. Ahem, I mean I want yo sweet ass wrapped around my dick." For a moment he almost sounded romantic. Fuck it, I can work with it either way.

"Name a time and a place and I’ll give you everything you want. Everything." I couldn’t believe how fucking feminine I sounded, shoulda just wrapped that towel around my chest and strutted around in a g-string. Maybe Darius would like that- what am I saying.

"Tonight. My place. I’ll text you the address." My cock was now officially hard.

"Alright, see you in a couple of hours,"

"Can’t wait." He hung up and I stood there in the kitchen with my dick pitching a tent. I took another shower and made sure everything was squeaky clean, tonight was gonna be a big night.

I stood outside Darius’s house staring at the door. Frozen. I had been thinking about doing this every single day since we meet in that bathroom. Since the moment my lips touched the succulent skin on his cock head. Since the moment I first took in the scent of a real man, Darius, he was the best thing that had happened to me in a long time. The excitement, the danger, the need for his touch awakened something dark inside me, a spark uncontrolled that led to a blaze.

I stood there, afraid of what was behind the door, afraid of how powerful his body could be, afraid of how much fire was in myself, afraid of what it might mean to let it out and become his… his object of desire as he was mine. Even if it would only be a one time thing I would find out how much I could burn. My arm jerked upward and knocked three times. I was ready.

The door opened and there he stood. His muscles were rippling with lust, his open black shirt allowing me the pleasure of feeding on his body with my eyes. I looked at his cock, a giant lump behind shiny white basketball shorts. God damn he was fine. My wet dreams sold his body short, his incredible muscles were so large and firm not to mention his strong features and light goatee. What a sight. “Hey,” His voice snapped me out of my daze. I smiled nervously, “come on in,” he led the way into his house.

It didn’t look like much on the outside, but the inside was surprisingly… well, expensive looking. Bigger tv than mine, massive speaker system, mini gym in the corner including a boxing bag (my kinda guy), picturing him all sweaty pounding that bag like a beast got the blood flowing.

"Nice place." He just smiled and sat down on the couch.

"Get that ass over here, bitch," Again his sweet side disappeared in a flash. I walked over to him as he chilled on the couch with his legs half spread, "suck my dick like you did in that bathroom, I need you to refresh my memory, motha fucker." His threatening tone didn’t sound at all genuine, like he was hiding something. "We all alone." I got down on my knees and slowly slid my hand up his thick, hard legs and started to massage his inner thighs, looking him straight in the eyes. His cock started responding almost instantly. He had been waiting for this for quite some time. I couldn’t help but free his imprisoned meat from the confines of his shorts. He started subtly swaying his hips, staring into my eyes. His hard cock needed me. He needed me. He could say all the bullshit that he wanted but through his dick I could see how he really felt, that sort of passion wouldn’t stay in hiding and now more than ever I was determined to make it come out.

I took hold of his dick abruptly, surprising him, all while letting out a moan like the horny cock whore that I was and pouting my lips. He relaxed again after my sudden grasp on his member as I quickly slowed the pace right down. I was in control this time, if only for a while. I very slowly moved my hand upward to the head with a firm grip and then started to twirl my thumb around his massive head. A beautiful black cock such as this needed more than the one hand, it needed everything. With my left hand I grabbed his thick mound of sex just under where my right was and slowly but softly slid my way down to his giant, smooth balls. All the while firmly playing with his glorious helmet.

Kneading his balls was heaven, so big and soft, the skin so tender and precious. I slid my right hand down his nine inch dick right to the base and gripped tightly while fondling his globes. I then gave him his desire, I broke his gaze and stared at his cock while I moved my head into position. He could feel my hot breath on the end of his throbbing penis. My lips met with his dick like they were old friends, a hard and long kiss just on the tip. He groaned deeply, I could feel the rumbling of his chest in my very soul. I let the accumulated spit dribble out of mouth and down his long veiny dick, the lubrication most welcome. I kept the tip in my mouth and started to jerk him slowly but less tightly with the acquired saliva coating his black piece. I sucked hard on the tip and let my mouth ‘pop’ off and I lent back with my mouth open gazing at him.

"You want this mouth around your dick baby?" I asked him, again sounding like a fucking girl what is wrong with me? I had broken down his barrier and he was no longer being the controlling stranger that forced me to suck him off in the bathroom that day.

"Ohhh fuck yeah, please, pleease, I need to feel you, c’mon stop teasing me." He didn’t force me at all, he pleaded with me. I smiled at him seductively and gave him a sexy wink as I moved my head towards his glistening cock once again and took him in my mouth. Wasting no time I filled my mouth with his sex, completely gorging myself on his dick. Like a starving child I dug into his black meat. I tightened my grip on his balls and flat out slammed his dick straight down my throat. The mission to please my black daddy out-weighed my need to gag and I forgot that there even was a reflex in the first place, I was taking him in and out of my throat with pace and with my free hand grabbed his massive rock hard chest and dug my fingers into it.

My dick as hard as his as I gave him the best blowjob I possibly could. He was thrusting his hips lovingly into me as he reached for my hand and gripped it as hard as I was gripping his balls. My spit was all over his cock and balls, it was so wet and slippery that I could throat him right down to the hilt with ease. “Stop, baby, stop,” he gasped, “I don’t wanna blow just yet.” I released his pulsating dick from my mouth and let go of his balls as he took his shirt right off and slid his pants onto the floor. I followed suit and stood up, taking off my clothes and casting them aside.

He stayed seated and held out his hands as if to signal for a hug, I climbed on top of him and placed my legs on either side of his body closer to his hips and held my hands on his face. He gripped my thighs as my ass hovered so close to his cock and he kissed me hard with passion. Our tongues fluently conversing as our bodies vibrated with lust, our hearts beating together and our short gasps of breath ferocious in between kisses. His hand glided up my body and he pulled me close, our chests touching, causing me to arch my back to the limit with my pert butt needing attention. We took a break from kissing with our foreheads pressed, gazing at each other. “Are you ready for this?”

"Fuck yes, I’m yours." I moaned

He lent across me and reached for something on the table next to the couch I soon noticed it was a bottle of lube he handed it to me and I smothered his cock in lube getting it nice and slippery I knew I needed a lot a cock that size needed ease into me. I reached behind me and started to smoother my ass.

I put the lube down and looked him in the eye he knew what I what and I was eager to receive it he place his strong muscular hands on my hips and slowly started lowering me down onto his cock. His tip pressed against my hole probing it, I let out soft moans as I arched my hips and slowly lowered myself down his head popped into my ass and I let out a moan It was so big it stretched my ass and hurt a little but that soon left my mind slowly I started taking more soon I had 6 inches inside me and I was in ecstasy my body flooding with endorphins my mind spinning I had craved this for so long.

He grabbed my hips and started bouncing me up and down fully inserting himself inside me i couldn’t breathe I felt so full I was in ecstasy and was loving it Darius could see it in my eyes and began to speed up soon we were writhing in pure passion our bodes synced together I rode his black veiny cock with every bit of energy I had.

I had been riding him for what seemed like an age when he stopped me and told me to get on all fours greedily I got on my knees on the couch and spread my legs inviting him into me. he grabbed my big ass with his muscular hands and braced himself as he pulled my hips back driving his 9 inch cock deep in my ass he hit my prostate in a matter of seconds my mind exploded the feeling of him inside me drove me wild my cock leaking precum all over the couch he pounded me hard his balls slapping against me I was moaning loudly enjoying everything he gave me I reached behind me and spread my ass cheeks allowing him to get in deeper I could feel his cock throb and knew he was getting close.

I started swaying my hips and he gabbed me pulling me in as he took 3 long hard deep strokes “I’m going to cum baby” he moaned I moaned back ”Yes cum in my ass baby, give me everything you got” my words drove him over the edge he pulled my ass inserting his entire length inside me as it throbbed and shot 5 ropes of hot sticky cum inside me I could feel his warm cum deep in my belly i let out a moan as he filled me up he pulled out of me and collapsed on the couch next to me my ass dripping with his cum it ran down my thighs as got between his knees and pushed his cock back in my mouth sucking the last bit of cum into my mouth tasting my ass on his cock

I looked into Darius’s eyes he led me to the bedroom and let me to the bed where we laid his cum still running from my ass we both passed out shortly after that

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aughty grease monkeyMan  over a year ago

Coventry

sounds like a fantastic night xxxxx

By *ay_666 OP   Man  over a year ago

Ilkeston

thank you i wish it had happened sadly it is only fiction

» Add a new message to this topic