FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wedding erotica

Wedding erotica

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *est-couple OP   Man  over a year ago

Southwick (near Trowbridge)

How many of you fantasise about wedding nights? And has anyone played out the fantasy properly, with a dress and veil for the blushing, virginal bride and a morning suit for the virile groom? xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ellow mickMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

Well yes done the real deal was seeing very sexy woman for 12 years I was married. But she found someone and they wear getting married. But on the day before she was going to church in hear dress with vail on we had sex and she sucked my cock and I came down hear as she did not want me to cum in hear pussy fantastic it was but last time I ever seen hear. This is for real

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

"How many of you fantasise about wedding nights? And has anyone played out the fantasy properly, with a dress and veil for the blushing, virginal bride and a morning suit for the virile groom? xxx

"

I love this fantasy role play. Id love to be directed by a husband to enact out their real wedding night with his wife, wearing of course her wedding dress and lingerie etc

By *athylacyTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

"How many of you fantasise about wedding nights? And has anyone played out the fantasy properly, with a dress and veil for the blushing, virginal bride and a morning suit for the virile groom? xxx

I love this fantasy role play. Id love to be directed by a husband to enact out their real wedding night with his wife, wearing of course her wedding dress and lingerie etc "

Same for me...

» Add a new message to this topic