FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Jane makes me a holiday cuck

Jane makes me a holiday cuck

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Jane and I were on holiday a few years back in New York. We had spent the afternoon in bed and enjoyed a bottle or two of bubbly and as usual the sex involved fantasy talk about me watching her fuck someone else. We went to a bar later that night and she was looking astounding. We couldn't help but notice a young man on his own looking over. When she went to the toilet he came over and made conversation and I asked to join us. We made small talk and he went to the toilet. 'Do you want me to fuck him' she asked. 'It's up to you' I replied. When he came back she went into flirt mode and you could tell he wanted her. He offered us a lift home back to our hotel. I told him I would meet them in the car park as I had to go to toilet as bar was closing up. I walked out about five minutes later and realised he hadn't told me which car was his ... I noticed a white bmw at other end of car park and what looked like his face in the window but he seemed to be alone with his head back and eyes closed ...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ong riderMan  over a year ago

belfast

The window was steaming up but there was Jane sucking his cock. I stood there like a dogger as she sat up and put the seat all the way back and straddled his massive cock. Her head was hitting the roof of the car and it was rocking but she didn't care as she pounded his cock in front of my very eyes ...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please

Jane finished fucking him and opened the door for me to climb in the back. We headed back to hotel and we were horny as fuck but our friend made his excuse and headed home. We went straight to to room and she stripped down and I licked the cum from her cunt but we were still in party mode and decided to order room service. We ordered a bottle of bubbly and when I answered the door I heard her voice say 'Tell him to bring it through.' He did so and was met with Jane lying on the bed in just her Loubotins and ear rings ...

Horny as fuck

Keep going sounds like fun ...

'Now you are going to see me fucked by a real man'she said. The waiter looked at me nervously but I said 'you heard the lady.' I poured her a drink as she got on her tummy and unzipped him as he stood erect at bottom of bed ...

» Add a new message to this topic