FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Marie and Jon meet again

Marie and Jon meet again

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *trawberry-pop OP   Woman  over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

Marie found it mildly amusing and exciting when Jon sent her a message on facebook. She'd just been thinking of him in the days beforehand, despite not seeing or speaking to him in a couple of years. She'd thought it might have been inappropriate to write to him, he was probably settled down by now and his girlfriend might take offence.

They chatted about life vaguely over the course of a day or so when he asked if she'd like to go for dinner that weekend. "Sure, I have no other plans x"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

South East Midlands NOT

She wanted to impress him, but without going over the top. They'd likely only go to a Harvester! So she slipped on some black lace knickers and bra over her smooth porcelain skin, some skin tight jeans, heeled sandals and a low cut camisole with a light cardigan. A few spritzes of her favourite perfume and a smidgen of make up and she was ready to go, her strawberry blonde hair styled and tickling her collar bone.

South East Midlands NOT

Jon obviously had similar thoughts. He donned his best boxer trunks, smart jeans and a crisp black shirt. Freshly shaved and smelling great, he sent Marie a text message. "See you in 15 minutes, looking forward to it."

South East Midlands NOT

Unbeknown to Marie, she had featured in a lot of his thoughts recently. They'd stopped seeing each other when Marie met someone she wanted a relationship with. They'd had fun together, but neither of them wanted a full blown relationship with each other. That didn't stop Jon from using memories of them together in his mental wank bank. He'd always found her stunning, far too sexy for an average Joe like him, but for some reason (in his mind) she'd given him the time of day, and some orgasmic memories!

South East Midlands NOT

This is the first story i've written, do let me know if you'd like to see more x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good start so please keep going x

By *ndym12Man  over a year ago

Ivybridge

Very good build up so far

South East Midlands NOT

Marie almost did a double take when she walked into the gastro pub they had finally decided on. Jon looked great, she'd never seen him without a hoody on and he'd clearly lost a little fat and built a little muscle in the last 2 years!

As they sat and talked and ate and laughed, Marie thought about the first time she'd met Jon years ago. He was shy, inexperienced. He'd certainly come out of his shell now. Confident and alluring she thought, as she felt the familiar tingle in her nether regions.

Marie had travelled the 25 miles or so up to Jon's neck of the woods. When the food was all finished and paid for, Jon casually asked her if she wanted to pop in, with the likely story of wanting to show her the home improvements he'd made and making her a coffee from his fancy machine. With all the sexual tension and wine in her system she could hardly refuse.

South East Midlands NOT

As Marie stepped through the door, he spun her around and pushed her up against the wall in the hallway. She let out a surprised little gasp before he kissed her passionately and deeply. He was much stronger than before, his sturdy arms pinning her shoulders to the wall. She'd always enjoyed it a little rough and this time was no exception. She felt so overcome with lust that it made her legs go weak, just as well he was keeping her standing!

By *ldmaleMan  over a year ago

Amlwch

very good so far please carry on

Mmmmm, more please, I'm ripping my clothes of right now, lol. Could do with someone so I can rip their clothes off as well.

Good start, really horny, well done.

South East Midlands NOT

He loosened the hold when he moved down to kiss her beautiful neck and collar bone. Alternating between deep kisses and light, gentle kisses, sending shockwaves of desire coursing through her. His hands had made their way down to her full, soft breasts and began teasing her nipples through the thin layers of fabric. Peeling back her cardigan he reached down with his mouth and gently bit her erect nipple through her cami and lace bra. She let out a loud moan, barely able to contain herself.

South East Midlands NOT

Marie was trembling with pleasure and she could feel her juices flowing freely in the gusset of her lace knickers. Her upper body now free, she stopped Jon and gave him a cheeky look. "Now show me this new lounge of yours".

Jon led her by the hand into the kitchen to make her a Caffè latte. The new marble worktops were smooth and cool and she enjoyed tracing the lines with her fingers. Jon was stood opposite her, clearly still turned on, watching her every move. "Fuck you're a sexy woman Marie, I wish I'd never let you go". Her pussy still soaking and tingling she gave him a seductive look and dropped down to her knees and slowly unbuttoned his jeans. Feeling his hard cock through his boxers she couldn't wait to worship it. It was a strong 6 inches, very thick. She'd forgotten how nice his cock was.

South East Midlands NOT

As she pulled down his boxers his lovely cock sprang out. Pre-cum leaking already she licked the tip gently for a moment, before taking his whole length to the back of her throat. He groaned with pleasure. "I forgot you could do that, you sexy bitch". She looked up at him with his cock in her mouth and went all the way down again, getting it wetter and wetter with every stroke.

South East Midlands NOT

Unable to contain himself he grabbed her head an proceeded to gently fuck her throat. She gagged, slightly, as he took over the control. He built his pace an rhythm and before she knew it he was pounding her face like he should be pounding her pussy. He was close, and he decided not to waste his hot spunk on her mouth, he needed her tight pussy.

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Of course im only getting going please tel us more I can't wait

Mmmm, good to hear he's got his priorities right wanting her pussy, I like to ask a girl where she wants it most times but in a hot moment like this she's usually decided by guiding or holding me their. Love it!!

Please continue.

South East Midlands NOT

He grabbed her by the hands and dragged her through the open plan kitchen/lounge and sat her down on the red leather sofa. He decided it was time for her to take some clothing off. "Strip down to your underwear baby, but keep those shoes on". Sh didn't need telling twice. He watched her peel her clothes off slowly, while firmly wanking his stiff cock. Marie was so turned on at the sight of it. Jon let out a sigh when she had got down to the lace bra and knickers. She was a goddess and she was in his lounge!

South East Midlands NOT

He sat her down next to him and gently kissed her. He teasingly traced her smooth bare skin gently. She was covered in goosebumps as he finally ran his fingers over her delicious little pussy. He could feel how wet she was and pushing her beautiful, soaked knickers to the side, he plunged 2 fingers deep into her tight, soaking hole. "Please fuck me" moaned Marie. "Not yet, I don't want to cum yet and as soon as I get inside you i'll explode".

By *appycouple8543Couple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Great story.

Please continue and make this the first of many

South East Midlands NOT

Thank you. More on the way.

South East Midlands NOT

He peeled her knickers off and lifted her legs over his shoulders, her pretty feet and sexy heels just by his head, he stopped to admire them for a moment before getting to work on eating her sweet tasty cunt. Slowly teasing her clit and massaging her g-spot, she was in ecstasy. She rubbed her nipples as he started to swirl his tongue a little faster.

She'd been so turned on that before she knew it an orgasm hit her like a stampede of raging bulls. Wave after wave ripped through her, he wasn't stopping and she couldn't stop coming. It was so powerful that she was sure she had been levitating.

Brilliant puff x

South East Midlands NOT

Jon finally gave her some respite and she curled up in a ball on the sofa, a quivering wreck!

With her beautiful little pussy exposed, Jon wasn't wasting the opportunity. He slid his hard cock straight into her silky wetness and began to slowly but forcefully fuck it.

The sensation was so amazing for Marie, it's turned her right back on to horny, when moments ago she'd been spent. She repositioned herself on the sofa so she was bent over the backrest and her peachy arse was fully exposed to Jon. He drove his fat cock into her slowly and rhythmically not wanting to ruin things so soon by climaxing, he was enjoying the view of the curves of her bum enveloping his throbbing cock . He reached down and felt her wetness and used it on his finger, tracing her arse. He spanked her forcefully with one hand, whilst tickling her anus with the other. She moaned with pleasure as he grabbed her silky hair, she loved men to take control of her. He slowly slid a finger in her arse, lubed by her cum.

a great storyline

South East Midlands NOT

Spurred on by wine and wicked desire to tease Jon, Marie purred "I want to feel your big dick in my arse" never thinking he'd be able to. They'd tried it before and he was too thick. Sometimes the idea also had him shooting his hot load up her little pussy, that's what she was anticipating.

But Jon had been pacing himself and he had other ideas.

Love it x

South East Midlands NOT

Slowly and gently he slid a second finger into her forbidden hole, assisted with a little spit and more of her pussy juice. Marie enjoyed the feeling of her hole stretching as he pushed his broad fingers further inside her.

Jon decided it was time to take things to the bedroom. Things could get messy as he was going to produce a bucketload of cum. He didn't want to spoil his new carpet.

South East Midlands NOT

He helped Marie along by walking close behind her, poking her backside with his cock and tweaking her perky nipples. Sitting on the edge of the bed she couldn't resist another cheeky suck before his cock went back to please her some more. "I think it's time I had your cock in my arse, don't you?" she said cheekily lying back and spreading her legs, she'd come to accept it would be happening. She rubbed her swollen, sensitive clitoris as he went in for some last minute lubrication. He inserted his tongue into her pussy and dragged it down to her arse. He'd never licked an arse before, but he was so damned turned on by the thought of finally getting in this sexy slut's arsehole that he plunged his tongue straight in to her slightly loosened bum. He enjoyed it more than he expected to and continued, until Marie reminded him that his cock was meant to be going in her arse.

Wow! This is some good stuff! Please keep going

South East Midlands NOT

Jon lubed his cock by rubbing it between her fat cheeks. He probed at her opening with the thick head of his cock and slowly opened her up. She gasped as his cock slowly worked it's way inside her. When he'd pushed it all the way in, his balls stopping him from going any deeper, he slowly withdrew his cock to the head, and inched it back in. Marie was in a state of ecstasy she hadn't expected. His cock filled and stretched her arse like she'd never experienced before, and as she was expertly manipulating her own clit she began to feel like she was entering the zone of no return again.

Wow. Each piece is raunchier than the one before. I enjoy erotica. Very good start puff and sizzling for your 1st time

M.mmmm, so raunchy, like it.

Thanks.

South East Midlands NOT

Jon built up his pace, enjoying every second of his cock being in his beautiful slut's bum. "Fill me all up please" said Marie. Jon dutifully slid 3 fingers into her pussy, using the same rhythm and pace as his cock in her arse. Marie's hips bucked as she succumbed to an almighty orgasm. It was hugely intense, like nothing she'd felt before.

Jon could no longer hold back and he exploded, with spurt after spurt of sticky, warm spunk filled Marie's arse. He continued pumping his cock into her, for a few moments, prolonging Marie's amazing orgasm, as well as his own. He leant in to kiss her. "Don't ever go that long without letting me fuck you again." Marie looked up at him, the little make up she'd worn smudged around her eyes "Yes boss".

They lay crumpled in bed, beaten by orgasmic exhaustion and dozed off to sleep, Jon spooning Marie affectionately.

By *outheasthornyguyMan  over a year ago

Guildford

My god this is so horny, don't stop x

South East Midlands NOT

"My god this is so horny, don't stop x"

Sorry it just stopped! Already have ideas for another story.

Do we like Marie? Do we want more of her in other stories?

Yes!! more of everything! beats redtube hands down (no pun intended)

By *un4meanduMan  over a year ago

STOTFOLD

Well got to say very sexy wonder who u had in mind whilst writing it

Love the anal finish and the orgasmic pleasure. Those final words... "Don't ever leave it this long till we fuck again" well said Jon .

Marie is cool and Jon is good. I would like to hear more exploring from those two. I think they should have a sub/Dom relationship. I wouldn't like to see another story without them both featured somehow

[Removed by poster at 06/04/15 09:14:44]

Great start

By *lack_GeminiMan  over a year ago

Pattaya

Great stories, keep them going.

By *hyone74Man  over a year ago

uk and ireland )

Well I never knew you had it in you

Sends you a message to pick up from last time

Jon x

South East Midlands NOT

Marie's back soon folks...with another chap. The minx!

By *encarolCouple  over a year ago

Tyneside

MORE MORE MORE

By *hekaiserMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Marie's back soon folks...with another chap. The minx! "

Cant wait to hear about the new chap....x

South East Midlands NOT

"Marie's back soon folks...with another chap. The minx!

Cant wait to hear about the new chap....x"

Just search 'Marie' in the forum search

» Add a new message to this topic