FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Car park spit roast.

Car park spit roast.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *bzsissy OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Aberdeen

I was looking forward to saturday night because the wife was heading out with the girls. When the night came I was sure to drop her off at her friends house nice and early then head back to the house and start getting ready. I quickly showered and shaved my sack and ass. I then picked out a suitable slutty outfit and slipped into it along with my red bob wig and some bright red lipstick. I was wearing my black pvc thong and suspenders, lace top stockings, knee high 5" heels boots and short manadarin style pvc dress which showed my stocking tops. Standing looking in a full length mirror I started feeling horny as hell dressed in tight black pvc. I went to the computer and had a look online to see if there was any fun to be had but after an hour of trying I had no joy. I decided i'd have to look for fun so put on my long overcoat and headed to the car. It felt amazing walking down the drive way to the car with the breeze blowing up my dress. Once in the car I headed to a local cruising spot, a small car park at a local park. As I drove into the car park I could see two cars already parked so I parked just past them and switched off the car. I sat for a few minutes to see what was happening but the other guys didn't leave their cars. I got out of my car and unzipped my coat so my slutty outfit was on show. I then walked past the parked cars a few times until one of the guys got out of his car and walked towards me. When he reached me he held me and slipped his tongue into my mouth and we had a long slow french kiss as I rubbed his hard cock through his trousers. I undid his trousers and his hard cock sprang out, it was about 7" long a d very thick. I bent over and slipped his erect cock i to my mouth, as I was sucking him I felt my coat being pushed to the side and my mini dress slipped up over my ass by the guy from the other car. I looked round to see him put a condom onto his long thin cock. He then pullled my thong to the side andrubbed some lube around my tight ass. I continued sucking the other guys fat cock as the second guy slowly slipped his cock into my ass. They both started to gather pace fucking me ass and mouth, I was in heaven and quickly came in my thong. The guys were telling each other they were both ready to cum...the guy i was sucking asked if I wanted it in my mouth, I moaned yes please with a mouth full of cock. Just then he started to moan and I felt streams of hot spunk shoot into my mouth. At the same time I felt the other guy pull his hard cock out of my ass, he took of the condom and wanked his load over my ass. The both thanked me and left in their cars as I was straightening my self out. I went back to my car and drove home feeling very satisfied.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice! I love it!

That was great but it can't end there

There are times when I think how horny this would be and as for feeling that breeze flowing round your thighs and under a short skirt or minidress as you walk along....well, there's just no other feeling like it.

Hmmm, great story!

By *litlicker77Man  over a year ago

Dirty old town

You'll be going back there then

» Add a new message to this topic