FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > TS fun....

TS fun....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *agicloveslave OP   Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

The night was going nowhere. A night out with a few people had petered out and suddenly I was in the city centre on the my own. Not feeling ready for heading home just yet I assessed my options. And then could think of nothing else - the gay quarter.

I was relatively new to town but had been to one of the bars in the gay quarter with my new flat mate before. We wanted a drink and he had suggested it as it was on the way back to the flat. We went, bought some drinks and he disappeared. Leaving me on my own. I looked around and couldn't help but notice the eclectic mix of people - just as I remembered previous visits to similar bars in the past. This time was different - I was approached by a sexy girl and before I knew it we were standing really close together with her hand roaming over me, her smell and outfit mesmerising me. I knew she was a TS. Her slight frame was clung to by a short dress and her curves shown off amazingly. She squeezed me through my trousers - my cock so hard at what was happening - and kissed me. We kissed and spoke and touched and kissed for what seemed like ages. Then her friends came and she was whisked away, blowing me a kiss as she left.

With the memory of that encounter in my mind, I set off to the same bar. I could remember the layout and walked in with confidence. Straight to the bar, I looked around and it felt just the same as before. I ordered a drink and wandered around, familiarising myself. I spotted a group of very sexily dressed girls again and passed them, heading to the main area which I remembered being busy from before with people constantly passing through. I stopped, leant against the shelving and then questioned why I was there.

Too late. I had been squeezed on the arm and there next to me was a girl I assumed was from the group I had noticed before. She was beautiful. Short dress, glossy lips, beautiful eye make up. She smelt divine and was holding my arm as we spoke. Within a couple of minutes she was squeezing my cock through my jeans, pushing herself close to me. I was hard. I was so hard. She took my hand and led me to the other room. We sat down and her friends waved over. They were all with a group of older guys and there was a lot of touching and flirting going on.

My new friend spoke with me about why she was in town, what she had done earlier in the evening and where they were going afterwards. Her dress rose up and her hands were on my thighs. My hands stroked her - which only made my cock harder. She meant across and whispered "you know I'm a TS?" Yes, I said.

Her friends told her they were leaving - but she said no. She said we were going back to her hotel and she would see them later. I smiled. We kissed. And left.

Walking the short walk back to her hotel with her on my arm, my head was racing. What would happen? What I would do? What would I want to do? We walked through reception, into her room and the door closed.

As we kissed and ran our hands over each other, she unbuttoned and removed my shirt. She pushed me on the bed and told me to take my jeans and rest of my clothes off. Which I did. Quickly! She slipped her dress off and stood in front of me. The first time I'd seen a TS like that. She took her bra off and her perfectly round, pert tits looked amazing. As I lay on the bed she crawled up over me, kissing me and then pushing her breasts into my mouth.

It felt amazing. I squeezed and kissed and sucked them. She felt behind her and grabbed my cock, squeezing it before sliding down the bed and taking it in her mouth. Wow. She was good. She knew exactly what she was doing and licked and sucked with desire and amazing skills! After a while she stopped and before I knew it she was taking her underwear off and straddling me, moving towards my face with her cock hard in front of her. "Open your mouth baby" she said before pushing her cock in my mouth. I gagged. She pushed too far, too soon and my eyes were watering. I adjusted myself and tried to suck the end of her cock but she was having none of it. She was so slight and sexy but was certainly enjoying showing me that she was going to fuck my mouth. I continued to gag as she pushed deeper but as it went on, it got easier. I licked the bottom of her cock and she fucked my mouth - still straddled over my chest with my head propped up by the pillows.

She was enjoying using me and the spit and drool was running down my chin. I loved it and to show willing grabbed her and pulled her to me.

Here I was, naked in a hotel room with a TS fucking my mouth and forcing her cock into my throat. Less than two hours before I'd been in a pub with people who has no idea I would even think about this, let alone do it.

She wanted me to fuck her. But while I was happy to let her fuck my mouth and vice versa, that was a step too far. Even in my horny, slightly d*unken state. I said I wasn't ready and while she was disappointed she said she understood. We kissed and wanked each other before she took me in her mouth again and deep throated me. It felt amazing. So wet and deep. She wanted me to come on her and told me to stand and wank over her while she laid there and wanked herself.

It was so horny wanking over her, feeling her tits and dick. I wanted her to come first and told her to tell me when she was going to come. She wanked hard, which made me wank harder. I squeezed her tits and ran my hand over her thighs as I wanked. And then she came, shooting over her smooth, shiny stomach. This pushed me over the edge and as I felt her tits and admired her sexy, figure I shot over her stomach and tits. Spurt after spurt, leaving lines of come on her.

Wow. She took my cock in her mouth and sucked and swallowed the come from me. Afterwards she stood up, wiped the come from her and kissed me. I could taste my come on her and it was amazing. We kissed deeply and I licked her breasts, tasting more of me.

And then was told she had to go and meet her friends. It was over as quickly as it started and before I knew it I was kissing her goodbye as I was leaving her hotel room. Out into the street, everything that had happened whirling around my head. A mix of right, wrong, right, wrong. Awesomeness and guilt. Horniness and the shock of having been face fucked by a beautiful TS. And more guilt because I liked it. I convinced myself I wouldn't do it again.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aughty grease monkeyMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Great adventure lucky man must have been fantastic xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh really!!! Lol

Great story or was it the truth?

By *alll88Man  over a year ago

Bangkok, Thailand

Wow so hot!! I coukd easly imagine myself in that situation going all the way for the pleasurable moments.. one of my oldest fantasies.

By *dinburghsueTV/TS  over a year ago

edinburgh

By *un In SussexMan  over a year ago

Hailsham

Hot!

By *asmin999jmTV/TS  over a year ago

wakefield

Very nice.

Very hot

Very nice... I can tell this was your first time with a goddess

By *agicloveslave OP   Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Oh really!!! Lol

Great story or was it the truth?"

I couldn't possibly comment.....

Sounds amazing. Wish that would happen to me then let her slowly fuck me

[Removed by poster at 12/04/15 20:12:02]

"Sounds amazing. Wish that would happen to me then let her slowly fuck me "

I'd rather fuck than be fucked

By *edblackMan  over a year ago

cardiff

By *eishel215Man  over a year ago

Ware

Great story so horny so sexy where are all these promiscuous horny sexy ladies with that something extra would love to meet one (male)

Great story

Great story, got me rock hard reading it! ??

» Add a new message to this topic