FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Marie and Louis...and others

Marie and Louis...and others

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *trawberry-pop OP   Woman  over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

Marie had always had good taste and her partners were no exception. For a while she had been seeing a gentleman. A nice wealthy one! He had treated her wonderfully, buying her gifts, taking her to michelin starred restaurants and all the plush places.

She enjoyed staying at his country home as well as his city apartment. Sure, he wasn't the youngest man she'd ever dated, nor did he have the most sexual stamina, but he was good company and knew how to treat a lady. Plus she thought he had a nice smile and friendly eyes. And he wasn't in bad shape for an older gent.

One sunny Saturday they went for a drive out round the local countryside in his range rover. Marie wished she was in her little convertible, the weather was so glorious. But Louis had intentionally chosen to drive his car. It was part of his cheeky little plan.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmmmmmm and what was his plan

Like the sound of this more please

South East Midlands NOT

Driving past gently sloped fields on a sunny, winding road he took a left turn. Marie none the wiser, expecting to drive a while and stop somewhere nice to dine alfresco.

Louis pulled into a wooded area. "Are you hoping to try out your four wheel drive darling?!"

"No Marie, I wanted to stop here. I keep looking at your legs in that dress and I want you. Is that wrong of me?"

Marie let out a little embarrassed laugh. It was the middle of the day, but they were in the middle of nowhere. "I suppose not" she said whilst she stroked up her thighs, delicately pushing her light skirt further up.

South East Midlands NOT

"I had a dream last night. You were fucking a big black man and it really turned me on" he said sheepishly. He knew she was a woman of the world and had slept with black men. The thought wouldn't get out of his head. He would love to see his woman with a man.

Leaning across he kissed her passionately, and replaced her hands on her thighs with his own. Squeezing gently and rubbing he thighs he continued to hiss her. Her hand awkwardly found the top of his thigh, she stroked it gently.

"Would you like to maybe sit in the back for a little while?"

Marie got out the car and went behind to the back seat. Louis quickly joined her. With more space and no gap between the seats they were free to move as they pleased. Marie lay down along the bench as he had indicated. He lifted her skirt up and pulled her knickers down. He looked at her pretty little pussy and found the clit, gently rubbing it and teasing her lips.

South East Midlands NOT

I'm letting myself down here not proof reading my posts!

South East Midlands NOT

"So you like the idea of me with a black man do you"

"Fuck yes. Would you do it for me? In front of me I mean?" Marie was over the moon. Was this relationship going to be perfect for her? A lovely man who enjoys sharing her? The thought of being a slut wife turned her on immensely. "Of course I would, if that's what you want, but right now, are we going to fuck baby?" She thought they had rather make it quick, a dog walker might come along or something!

He didn't need more prompting. Unzipping his fly he reaches in and pulls out his hard dick. He plunges it straight in to her wet pussy and pumps hard. Marie likes his cock, but she'd be the second to admit it was a little small, and he'd be the first! She takes over rubbing her clit with her elegant manicured fingers, getting herself off while his little prick barely touched the sides.

By *un4meanduMan  over a year ago

STOTFOLD

Off to a good start again puff

South East Midlands NOT

I'm so sorry beautiful, i'm so turned on i'm going to cum." "It's ok baby, I love it when you cum for me". Marie didn't care if it only lasted minutes, the prospect of being fucked by a man in front of her boyfriend was more than enough compensation. Reaching up and finding Louis' nipples she tweaked them gently through his shirt causing him to cum. Quietly but powerfully he unloaded inside her.

He zipped back up and jumped in the front. Marie pulled on her knickers and joined him, her pussy wet and sticky with their combined juices.

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

Nice can't wait for more mm

South East Midlands NOT

"Time for lunch?"

Marie was a little self conscious walking in to the gastro pub, knowing she had a pussy full of cum, but she enjoyed her lunch regardless. They discussed the fantasy discreetly over the course of their lunch. They were both willing to make the plan a reality.

Can't wait to see how their plan develops.

South East Midlands NOT

So it was set. It had all happened so fast, Marie didn't get a chance to get nervous about it, she was just excited. They had agreed to go and stay at his flat in the city, figuring it was more likely they'd pull someone suitable there rather than in a country pub! Marie dressed to kill (as usual) in a deep purple dress which clung to her curves, black stilettos and a purple bra and thong to co-ordinate with her dress. No stockings, it was too warm!

South East Midlands NOT

They took a taxi in to town and headed to a cocktail bar, Marie steered clear of the over complicated, flouncy, pink cocktails and went straight for a classy Kir Royale. Finding a seat in a corner booth, they scanned the room as they sipped their drinks. Marie had been given a free pass, and she was devouring a group of muscular young men on the dance floor.

South East Midlands NOT

Louis had never been much of a dancer, but he was happy for Marie to dance. Finishing her drink, Marie made her way to the dance floor. Louis made himself useful ordering more drinks while Marie wiggled her hips to the Caribbean overtones in the DJs collection.

By the time Louis took his seat again, Marie was surrounded by good looking young men. She was drawn to a black man. Younger than her possibly, but tall with broad shoulders, an athletes physique and gorgeous eyes, not to mention his kissable lips. She zeroed in on him while Louis watched on in awe of his woman casting her spell.

Enjoying the story so far xx

South East Midlands NOT

Taking a little break from her dancing she rushed back to the table for a dainty sip or three of her drink. "It looks as if you two have chemistry?!" "It does seem so...we'll see how it goes." Louis cock was hard under the table. As Marie glided back to the dance floor he rubbed the tip of it through his jeans.

Marie danced with the handsome stranger for what seemed like hours and seconds all at once. Dragging him towards their booth, Louis nipped off to the bar to buy them all a drink, to come back to find Marie sitting on this strangers lap. He felt his little cock grow stiff again as he pictured them both naked before him, imaging the strangers big hard cock stretching her hot, wet little pussy.

South East Midlands NOT

"I'm Marie by the way!" "Troy pleased to meet you" he said with a cheeky tone. There had already been some sexy dancing and physical contact after all.

He seemed a little taken aback when Marie introduced Louis as her partner, but settled back into flirting with and touching Marie when it had been made clear that Louis enjoyed his girlfriend having fun.

STOTFOLD

Hot so far puff keeping the suspense going

South East Midlands NOT

One last drink for the road and Marie invited Troy back to Louis place. Outwardly confident but inwardly apprehensive Troy accepted.

In the taxi home Marie finally got to sample Troy's soft lips. Louis sat opposite, watching his girlfriend and this stranger kissing hungrily. He rubbed his cock again through his jeans slowly.

Very hot xx

South East Midlands NOT

Troy was groping at his girlfriend's perfect tits as he kissed her deeply. Louis and Marie both couldn't wait to see what was in his pants. Luckily the journey was a short one.

very nice

South East Midlands NOT

Marie exited the taxi, quite gracefully despite the cocktails, and pulled Troy out with her. Louis paid the driver and followed behind them, knowing his place. Marie and Troy were already kissing again by the time he got in the house. Desperate to get this hunk naked, she pulled at his t-shirt and as he took it off she unzipped his fly.

South East Midlands NOT

Pulling his briefs down she dropped to her knees and took a moment to admire the sight before her. A good 9 inches long, tapered at the end but thick. And it was only semi erect. She grasped it in her right hand and spat on it before wrapping her lips around it.

Louis stood watching, enjoying how she ferociously sucked his big black cock like the end of the world was coming. He himself admired Troy's manhood. It certainly put his own to shame.

South East Midlands NOT

Troy was fully hard now, he'd managed to almost forget Louis' presence and began to take the lead.

He slowly fed more of his cock into Marie's mouth until it hit the back of her throat and she could take no more in. She gagged on it and after he withdrew she spat on it again, lubricating it further. She wanked his cock slowly but firmly whilst licking and sucking his head.

South East Midlands NOT

Marie saw movement from the corner of her eye. Louis was stood gawping and wanking. He'd pulled his little cock when he'd seen Troy's big cock making his girlfriend gag, he'd never managed that with his little cock but it turned him on immensely.

She decided it was time to strip. It was a warm night, and it was just time. Beckoning Louis and Troy over to the armchair and sofa she sat them down, whilst staring Troy right in the eyes she unzipped her dress, letting it drop to the floor and revealing her purple lace underwear.

Ooooo this is so hot. hope this amazing story gets very naughty.

South East Midlands NOT

Troy sat naked watching as she unhooked her bra, her pink nipples exposed and alert. He tugged slowly at his smooth chocolately cock. Marie took a glance at Louis, wanking quickly and quietly in the armchair. "Don't blow your load yet honey, there's a lot more to come". Directed at Louis rather than Troy, who seemed to have perfect control.

"In fact, I think you should stop playing with your little cock for now."

More please

South East Midlands NOT

A little shocked and unsure how to respond, having never been told what to do by Marie, he continued for a moment; before realising she meant it by the glare she gave him.

"Troy's going to fuck me now, aren't you?"

He got up from his relaxed seated position without saying a word and kissed her briefly before he spun her around, pushing her onto her knees on the sofa. Without procrastination he slammed his cock all the way into her tight hole, making her yelp in pain as his manhood hit her cervix.

South East Midlands NOT

[Removed by poster at 25/04/15 00:47:59]

South East Midlands NOT

Louis cock throbbing, he wanted so desperately to wank as he felt a little precum at the tip, but he dare not. He'd never been able to elicit such noises from Marie. He was jealous but highly aroused all at once. He watched on in awe and anguish as Troy repeatedly delved deep inside her, making her moan and almost scream. She played with her clitoris as he pumped hard into her.

Tease

Lucky old Troy, love noisey women.

South East Midlands NOT

He'd never watched people fucking in 'real life'. And these weren't just people. One of them was his girlfriend. He loved her, and yet he loved watching this young black stud satisfying her in ways he never could.

Troy by now had flipped her onto her side. One of her long, smooth legs on his shoulder he continued his assault on her swollen pussy.

South East Midlands NOT

Louis pondered how he would feel if he were even closer. He needn't have thought about it, as Marie beckoned him over. "Lick my clit while Troy fucks me. And watch closely how a real man takes care of a woman" she blurted out in the heat of the moment, instantly feeling guilty for belittling her man. She didn't need to worry though, he was enjoying everything about the situation.

With Louis lapping at her clit and Troy's huge cock relentlessly pounding her soaking pussy, she flicked and squeezed her own nipples.

By *uncouple99Couple  over a year ago

colchester ish

Wow. Great story

South East Midlands NOT

Overcome by lust for Troy and love for Louis she burst into her climax, almost singing as it hit her. Her juices gushed over Troy's big cock with every contraction of her pussy. Louis and Troy continuing in their efforts until Marie had to plead with them. "No more! Please!"

Louis kissed her gently on the forehead as Troy slowed his pace and withdrew. He stroked his big black cock, soaked with her juices as he watched her rosy nipples rise up and sink down with each breath. Her face flushed, she lay otherwise motionless for a few moments.

Mmmmmm, hot, sweaty n slippery. So am I now.

South East Midlands NOT

But she couldn't leave Troy without satisfaction. Finally moving, she headed straight for his tasty cock. She licked and sucked her cum from him as he slowly pulled the foreskin back and forth.

Now she had her second wind, so she climbed on to Troy's lap and guided his cock in. She bounced up and down his long, thick shaft, building up momentum.

South East Midlands NOT

Troy grabbed her curvy bum, supporting her to move to a rhythm he set. As she panted with her tits bouncing in his face he felt his own orgasm coming. "I'm going to cum, get down on your knees" Marie did as she was told, just in time to catch Troy's seed all over her face and tits. It seemed to never end, he produced what seemed like a whole pint!

STOTFOLD

Wow puff , hotter and more sexy than ever

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Very nice

South East Midlands NOT

Louis little cock almost exploded at the sight, but he wasn't allowed to touch it, so it just stood there, pulsating.

While Troy sat down and took a moment to recover Marie beckoned Louis over. "Lick me." "W-what?" "lick me clean of Troy's spunk"

Louis had never tasted another man's ejaculate before. Reluctantly, he kissed, licked and sucked her face clean of all trace of spunk. He had a mouthful. "Swallow it." uh oh, this is going to be gross thought Louis. But surprisingly Troy's cum was sweet like rum. Moving down to Marie's breasts he continued to lick annd suck her clean, this time swallowing as he went. Marie laughed. "Enjoyed that didn't you?! You may wank yourself now if you wish."

Louis furiously beat his cock for just moments before he exploded. Just a little jet of spunk on Marie but a powerful orgasm. "Lick that up too."

STOTFOLD

Id draw the line at that no spunk licking for me lol

By *ornybi1965Couple  over a year ago

Guildford

"Id draw the line at that no spunk licking for me lol "

Mmmmmm ...you don't know what you are missing

South East Midlands NOT

For weeks all Louis could think about was his sexy girlfriend being fucked by a big black cock. It had mesmerised him. He began to fantasise about it constantly. Broaching the subject tentatively with Marie it was apparent she would be happy for more.

Louis suggested trying a swinging club. Looking into them there were several within an hours drive and one held events specifically for fans of black men.

Marie researched her choice of outfit. She liked to dress sexily anyway but she'd seen 'clubwear' in a certain lingerie shop and thought she might to make a big occasion of it and go wild and wear something extra daring. She trawled the Internet and ordered several choices. "Louis will love these...and hopefully so will the sexy black men I hope to meet" she thought to herself.

The afternoon of the evening out had arrived. Marie got herself clean and her skin smooth. She laid out her 5 choices on the bed. Kissing the back of her neck Louis imagined her in each option. The red leopard print mini dress with extra low cleavage and extra short skirt. The wet look mini dress with the hooks down it. Then he spotted 'the one'. A short fishnet panelled dress. "Try this one on baby". She pulled it on, it was tight like a second skin. The back was all net. Showing off her simple black mesh thong. The front partly fishnet and partly opaque fabric. Her nipples bursting at the fabric, Louis' cock grew stiff.

His is not the only cock that's stiff

South East Midlands NOT

"His is not the only cock that's stiff "

Thanks. More to come!

Can't wait to read it

South East Midlands NOT

On arriving at the club they got a tour with a friendly host. It was already quite busy. Marie noticed a few sexy men as she made her way around the club with Louis and their host. Louis had seen Marie devouring a few with her eyes along the way and was already excited about who she might fuck tonight.

She had chosen to wear a 'normal' dress over her fishnet dress to begin with, but you could see every curve and it didn't leave an awful lot to the imagination. Everyone in the club was looking at her, and she loved it.

The guide left them at the bar, and Marie confidently strode over to order some drinks, showing off her long smooth legs in her stiletto heels.

Taking the drinks to Louis she lead him outside and lit a cigarette. Within moments she was chatting and flirting with a pair of young men. Louis watched on, mesmerised at her natural charm and how beautiful she looked.

» Add a new message to this topic