FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > driver view

driver view

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Whilst out driving today i was fortunate enough to get a few lovely view of females driving..

Having an elevated view its great to see

Iv seen posts before all about stocking tops on show etc but it thrills me more playing the guessing game of is she isnt she

Be intrested to know if any females out there are aware that they give us drivers a great thought for the day??????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eerobCouple  over a year ago

solihull

"Whilst out driving today i was fortunate enough to get a few lovely view of females driving..

Having an elevated view its great to see

Iv seen posts before all about stocking tops on show etc but it thrills me more playing the guessing game of is she isnt shei

Be intrested to know if any females out there are aware that they give us drivers a great thought for the day??????"

We try! Xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Summer is coming Whoooo oh and before all the doogooder's get going we can look and drive at the same time. It's our job!!! And before you say it we've seen you on your phone,drinking, makeup whilst driving.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Summer is coming Whoooo oh and before all the doogooder's get going we can look and drive at the same time. It's our job!!! And before you say it we've seen you on your phone,drinking, makeup whilst driving. "

» Add a new message to this topic