FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sexy housewife has a visitor

Sexy housewife has a visitor

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

J is a very sexy housewife who just loves to play with guys other than her husband, preferably younger toy-boys. She's every young man's fantasy, slim, long sexy legs, perfect small firm boobs and lovely shaved pussy.

This is just some thoughts on how a 121 meeting with her might go........

It's a daytime meet, J's husband is away but he likes his wife to be satisfied by other guys. I knock on the front door and J answers, she lets me in and closes the door behind me. Once the door closes we embrace and kiss. I immediately feel my cock twitch.

It's summer, so she's wearing a mini skirt and white top that's part see through. I'm in running shorts and t-shirt. Neither of us are wearing underwear – why take longer to get undressed.

We kiss in the hallway, with our hands holding each others bums. J slips her hands under my shorts and feels my naked bum cheeks. My hand reaches down behind her sexy thighs and slides up under her skirt to hold her bum cheeks. As we kiss, J's hand pushes between our two bodies and feels my hard cock, straining against my little shorts. She gives it a squeeze through my shorts and leads me by my cock to the bedroom.

I drop my bag on the floor and kick off my shoes, J pulls her top up over her head, revealing her nice firm boobs and hard nipples. I fling my t shirt off and we grab each other again, kissing and feeling with our hands, while my hard cock is squashed between us.

I find the zip on J's skirt. She looks sexy in it, but I can't wait to take off that last piece of clothing. The zip slides down and I move my groin away from her for a moment to let it drop to the floor. She steps out of it and grabs my shorts, pulling them down so my throbbing cock springs free, giving a little bounce as it's released from the shorts. J feels my cock with one hand and my hand feels it's way around the inside of her legs to find her smooth pussy. J keeps her legs together, but my middle finger finds it's way down the middle of her closed outer lips and slips between her legs, worming it's way past the outer lips until it finds wetness. I move my finger slowly between her lips, discovering more warm juices. I move my now juicy wet finger slowly out of her hole and slide it back up, following the path between her inner lips and passing gently over J's clit. She smiles and we pull our bodies close and kiss some more. My cock pressing against her smooth shaved pubic area, my balls pressing against her inner thigh and my pre-cum makes a sticky trail across her tummy. My cock is oh so close to her juicy wet hole, but as much as I'd like to slide my cock in her wet pussy, that must wait. For now.

J's mouth releases my tongue. She's ready for something else in her mouth. J kneels before me. She circles her long fingers around the base of my cock, while her lips mouth slides over the head of my cock, opening wide and taking it deep in her mouth. J clamps her lips firmly around my shaft and sucks much harder than most women, so as she slides her mouth back towards the head of my cock, she creates strong suction, making the head of my cock swell even more. She bobs her head up and down my shaft eagerly. Then lets her mouth slide off the end of my cock making a load sucking sound.

Now J's tongue circles the head of my cock and she presses her tongue firmly against the front of my shaft, slowly licking it up and down like an ice lolly. She works her way down to my smooth balls and plays with them with her tongue, making my cock throb against her face, pre-cum dribbling in her hair. She works her tongue back up may shaft and sinks her mouth over my cock again. The change in sensation feels amazing and I'm throbbing and oozing pre-cum as she sucks.

we could continue like this for ages, but don't want her to get me too close to cuming just yet. Besides, it's her turn for some tongue treatment. I gently push on her shoulders indicating she can take her mouth off my cock and I lead her back to sit on the bed. She lays back on the bed and brings her knees up to rest her feet on the edge of the bed.

I kneel by the bed and lean forward, her knees moving apart to allow my head and shoulders through. I kiss her smooth Mons pubic area, below her tummy. J turns her knees out to the side, which automatically parts her pussy lips for the first time. As her inner lips part it reveals her sticky juices along the length of her pink labia, making them appear shiny. Parting her legs allows the excess juice to escape and from her hole, several large dribbles runs down past her bum cheeks and between her ass. I smile at the sight of how sticky I've made her and start kissing her inner thighs, moving inward slightly with each kiss.

As my mouth reaches her shaved outer lips, I lightly press the tip of my tongue against her skin and let my mouth and tongue work it's way around the outside of the puffy outer lips. (It pays to be shaved). My mouth moves across so my lips bridge her outer lips, my lower lip level with her wet vaginal hole. My tongue starts to explore and collect her sticky juices, tasting her as it finds the path between her inner lips.

My mouth moves up a little so my tongue can reach her clitoris. At first gently circling around the edges, brushing across the hood. J moans with pleasure. I now flick my tongue over her clit rapidly to get her excited, pausing occasionally to take long strokes with my tongue down between her labia to collect her juices. After a few minutes J begins to press her pussy down on my mouth as I lick her. Her moans become more regular and get loader, her body quivers and her hands grip the sheets as she reaches the edge. She lets out a long sigh and her groin spasms. I hold my tongue firmly against her clit until the orgasm subsides and move my mouth away, my mouth and chin covered in her juices. I wipe my face off before moving up to kiss her.

Still kissing, she rolls me over onto my back and moves down towards my cock, kissing my chest and belly. She takes my hard cock in her left hand and examines it. It's covered in my pre-cum, the head is wet and several dribbles have left shiny trails down my shaft to my balls. J moves her head down and licks my sticky shaft from the balls up, collecting all my juice, until she reached the head, still oozing its pre-cum, she sinks her lips around the head and taking most of my cock deep in her mouth. She moans. The vibrations of her moan around my cock make me moan too. I close my eyes and my body feels like its sinking into the bed as she devours my cock, her head bobbing up and down the shaft, occasionally pulling off to lick the purple helmet or suck my balls.

I tap her on the shoulder to stop for a bit. J moves up beside be and we wrap our legs around each other and kiss. My cock pressing against her belly, leaving a sticky trail. She squeezes my right bum cheek, while I caress her firm breasts, her hard nipples poking between my fingers.

I roll J into her back as we kiss. I feel her part her legs a little under me. We both know what we want next and this position is as good as any. But I like to tease a little. I lift my body off her and support myself with my arms beside her shoulders, shifting my knees down the bed a bit. I kiss J's neck so my body can move a little further down the bed. Hope fully so the tip of my cock is just below J's pussy. As my tongue plays with her neck, I arch my back and line my body up above her.

I slowly lower my back, still kissing J's neck. I know my cock is very close to the entrance of her very wet pussy. I press forward and the tip of my cock touches her pussy for the first time. But the head just slides between her wet labia and over her clit. Too high. So the surprise entrance didn't work, but I can still tease her before I push it it.

Without looking or using my hand, I let the sensitive tip of my cock gently probe around her labia. I arch my back to move my cock away, drop my back a bit lower and slowly push forward.

The head of my cock gently touches her pussy again. I stop, tip the angle of my back a tiny bit more and push slowly forward. Very slowly.

I feel my cock press against her closed vaginal entrance and the opening yields to my cock, her wet vaginal walls slide over my purple helmet, like I'm being pulled inside. Slowly I push my cock forward, the amazing feeling of the walls of her pussy sliding down the length of my cock.

We both let out a moan as the last inch slides in and my shaved balls reach the wet entrance to touch the juice oozing out of her pussy around the base of my shaft.

The out stroke feels just as good. I allow my cock to come out fully, but just enough to allow her hole to close as I withdraw. And again slowly press the head of my cock against her entrance and allow the walls to open to engulf my cock once more. I continue the very slow pace. Each time my cock withdrawing, and as it meets the cooler air, I can feel her wetness on my shaft.

J wraps her lags around my bum and pulls me into her and I fuck her in long deep strokes. But her legs making sure I can't pull all the way out now.

I pause while deep inside her, my balls pressed against her ass and my groin pressed against her clitoris and we kiss, my cock throbs and twitches deep inside her. Have to take a break, or her juicy pussy will have me cuming before we're ready.

I withdraw my throbbing cock so we can change positions. J turns over onto all fours, that pretty pink pussy pointing towards me and her sexy ass in the air, with a lovely view of her ass hole between her cheeks. Not moving so slowly this time, I angle my erection downward with my hand and guide it into her pussy. It slides in easily now her pussy's been worked in a bit. I hold her ass with both hands and thrust my cock in rapidly, my thighs slapping against her bum each time, my balls swaying below, her juice dribbling down them. I lean over her nack and my hands cup her firm boobs as my cock thrusts deep inside her. I keep going until I start to feel an orgasm approaching and pause, my cock throbbing inside deep J.

I withdraw for a break and lay next to J. She's still on all fours, so rather than move much, she just moves over a little and starts to lick her juices off my cock. This looks and feels as delicious as I know they taste. Fortunately, this won't make me cum, so I lay back, rest and and enjoy her hungry mouth on my cock yet again.

She's not intending to let me rest too long though and she moves up the bead and straddles me, so she can sit on my cock. In this position her pussy is wide open and my cock is quickly swallowed up by her pussy. She fucks me hard and deep, grinding her pussy against me to stimulate her clit. Her juices soaking my groin and running down my cock and between my legs. I can last longer when fucked by the woman on top, so J continues grinding her pussy against me until she needs a rest. She climbs off and lays on her back next to me. We smile at each other, I can see what she wants by the way she's lying there with her legs wide open. Giving me a lovely view of her pussy, her inner lips pushed open wide from the fucking, like an open flower.

I lower my body over hers and slide my cock back in. It finds its way easily now, through those wet open lips. As her pussy envelops my cock once more it feels heavenly. It feels to good though and I know her hot wet hole will soon make me cum.

I fuck her with a steady rhythm, my cock rock hard and my balls now tight against the base of my cock, signalling they will soon unload.

We kiss as we grind our bodies together. As my cock pushes in long strokes from my arched back, my ass muscles pushing it deep, her legs wrapped around my back to stop me pulling out.

Fucking her fast now, my orgasm is inevitable, but I feel it building gradually.

As we kiss my body is on top of her, just supported by my elbows. My chest presses against her breast, with each thrust our nipples briefly rub against each other and our mouths and tongues play with each other, so we're connected at both ends. My orgasm starts to erupt and I slow my thrusts to enjoy the sensation.

My cock starts to throb and I feel the pressure of the ejaculation forcing it's way through my groin. I stop thrusting and hold my cock deep in J's pussy as I feel the tingling and heat of the hot cum shoot through my throbbing cock as it sprays deep into J's pussy. The first squirts are huge, filling her with hot cream. Then as my cock continues to spasm about a dozen times, the last cream oozes out into her. J can feel every spasm and jerk of my cock and the pressure of the spunk shooting into her.

She holds me tight as I fill her with cum , griping me with her arms around my back and legs around my bum, our mouths locked together as we moan into each others mouths.

We lay there for a while, my hard cock keeping the cum from spilling out of her. When I do take my cock out some cum runs out after it, down between her cheeks and her ass hole. We get up and head for the bathroom, J's pussy dripping spunk all the way, much of it running down the inside of her leg.

We share a shower and help wash each other. J decides to wash my now soft cock for me. Now even though we'd only just had sex, it's hard not to get an erection when someone else washes your cock for you. So as J gently washed my cock, rubbing it between her hands, it gradually gets stiffer. After a while J wasn't really washing me any more, just sliding her hand up and down my hardening shaft as we stood in the shower water.

“Well it looks like the fun's not over yet then,” she says.

We kiss on the lips and standing facing each other I feed my cock between her legs and up into her pussy again. She steadies her self with one hand against the wall and we fuck while the warm water washes over our bodies. Standing, her legs are almost closed, so she feels wonderfully tight, but the water helps me slide in easily.

I stop for a rest. She says, with a dirty grin on her face, “ how about outside”.

I slide my cock out, turn off the shower and I follow her down the hall to the back door, both of us still soaking wet dripping water every where.

J leads me out side the back door and next to is is a spot against the wall that no one can see from the other houses. It's a sunny day, but the outdoor air makes our wet bodies tingle against the breeze. J turns to face the wall moves her legs apart just a little and arches her back, allowing me to grab her firm ass cheeks with both hands and push my cock in to her pussy nice and deep.

I pound her hard from behind, my groin slapping against her ass. Anyone nearby would hear some very interesting sounds. J is soaking wet in side, from her juices, the shower water and what's left of my cum inside her, makes my cock slide easy. She bends forward further, her arms outstretched against the wall, pointing her bum further in the air.

I pause for a moment to recover, look down at my cock deep inside her and see how nice her parted bum cheeks look, her pretty ass hole looking at me. Now I'm not normally a big fan of anal penetration, pussy feels best to me, but seeing how wet she is, I bet I can use that lube for something different. I take my cock out and run the wet head over her ass hole. She moans with pleasure and seems to point her ass towards me even more. I press the tip of my cock against her hole gently and it gives a little to allow my cock in. I just put the tip in and then pull out.

“Go on then,” she demands.

I plunge my cock back up her pussy to get it as wet as possible. Then Press it against her bum hole again. It gives way to me easier this time and I slowly push forward, seeing my cock disappear up inside her. She moans as stretches her tight hole. I slowly and gently fuck her ass, not too deep and not hard. It's very tight so the sensation is intense for us both.

I tell her, “I think your ass is going to make me cum again soon”.

She says, “ before you cum, I want you in my mouth again”.

She stands up and my cock pops out of her ass. She leads me back to the bathroom, climbs in the shower with me and gives my swollen cock another quick wash. Her expert hands have me even closer to orgasm and I start to moan.

J turns off the shower and indicates for me to sit on top of the toilet seat. I sit down, my cock pointing vertically towards the ceiling. J kneels in front of the loo and takes my cock in her mouth.

After the sensation of her hands and both other holes, this now feels quite different. Warm wet and very pleasurable.

She clearly has the intention of making me cum, because she's using her mouth and hand in tandem, so as to milk the whole of my shaft, her mouth and tongue working on the cock head.

The other hand strokes my balls between my legs and I feel the orgasm returning. I'm exhausted from all the sex now and my body surrenders to her mouth. My head tips back and I breath heavily and moan. My orgasm takes me by surprise, partly due to being more tired. I gasp and moan and as my cock starts to twitch, J sinks her mouth tightly around my cock and holds it firmly in her hand.

My second load of spunk sprays into her mouth, the first few jets squirt down the back of her mouth and she swallows to gulp them down. The remaining cum from of my ejaculation just oozes out of my throbbing cock over her tongue, so she can taste my hot cream. She sucks the last drops off the end of my cock and stands up. She stands with her legs apart, puts her hand over her soaking we pussy and plays with her self in front of me. Frantically wanking herself as I watch. It's a lovely show. She soon cums loudly, her legs trembling as her orgasm takes over.

Just then J's husband arrives home. He's in on the meet and likes J to have as much fun as possible. He pops his head around the bathroom door and sees us both naked. My softening cock with the last dribble of cum on the end and J wiping some cum off her chin that escaped her mouth.

“Well, looks like I've just missed all the fun. You two certainly look like you've had a good time.” he said. He disappears off to the bedroom to inspect the large wet patch on the bed, while J and I kiss our goodbyes.

I head for the bedroom to collect my clothes and leave, but on my way in her husband passes me, naked, sporting a huge erection. Julie sees him coming towards her. “Looks like I'm going to have another big cock to satisfy me,” she says.

As I get dressed they both dive on the bed and I pause to watch them fucking away like rabbits before I leave.

J is one hell of a woman, luckily for guys like me, she needs more sex than one man can give. So thanks to he husband for sharing her.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds like the sort of day i would love mmmmmm xxx

By *heekycharmingchapMan  over a year ago

leeds

nice