worst meet you have ever had

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aneandpaul OP   Couple  over a year ago

cleveleys

[Removed by poster at 18/04/15 18:55:24]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *teve4urpleasureMan  over a year ago

london

A friend and I once turned up for a couples meet and the couples kids were still eating dinner. Don't worry they said they will go to bed in half hour or so ....... We left !

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Went to a party 6 guys n one lady d lady IDE say enjoyed herself but d lads did not . It turned me off parties

By *cankeepMan  over a year ago

Norwich

Once had a chap that turned up that reminded me of Stephen Hawkins (honestly). Was... interesting.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Had one meet who got up and cleaned himself down with wipes the second he had cum !!

A couple really. One guy left me with sore ribcage for three days. He was heavier than he looked in his pictures.

The other one brought his toddler to our social! Needless to say I left after half hour. Definately the worst

By *ounpaulCouple  over a year ago

Brum and Leeds

Good Lord Red, unbelievable.

By *teve4urpleasureMan  over a year ago

london

Had a couple turn up with a hoola hoop she had made and showed us how she used it ........

Was with an ex on our first ever couples meet! Met an older couple (late 40's) we were early 20's... We had a few drinks then all decided we were happy to play but before we did we laid down some ground rules!

Any way we swapped..as me and his wife were kissing and fondling I looked across at him and my partner doing the same.. It was a real horny situation until she undone his trousers and started sucking his cock.. His wife was sucking mine at the same time of which I loved then he shot his load into my partners mouth without warning, after we had said we are totally against it.. She freaked out and went mad which kind of ruined the whole thing!!

Funny I came across there profile on here just the other day!!

"Good Lord Red, unbelievable. "

Yes but it happened. I should have gone with my instinct on a few things about him but I did not think he would actually bring him. Lesson learned

By *uvseamsMan  over a year ago

glasgow

"A couple really. One guy left me with sore ribcage for three days. He was heavier than he looked in his pictures.

The other one brought his toddler to our social! Needless to say I left after half hour. Definately the worst "

That is unbelievable!!!!!!!

There's been a few....most memorable was the literal 2 pump chump.... Thought it was nerves but happened again and even the second time I met him.....

Another was a man who's bits stank....as I got the zip undone my eyes started to water....vile... Just asked him to leave.... Who turns up without even washing the bits they expect you to play with ??

Now.....after chatting all afternoon and confirming the details. I'm currently sat in my car as there is no answer from her door.

Anyone free in Sutton coldfield or Tamworth message me

» Add a new message to this topic