FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > over fifty

over fifty

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nowwhite14 OP   Man  over a year ago

northampton

i am now writing as a single guy as my lady has received a wonderful offer and has gone to pursue the opportunity. just wanted to make taht clear, just wondered why so many people put their upper age limit at 50. whats wrong with us over fifties?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can't see why your bothered as your profile says you are taking a break from the scene

Over 50's tend to be the same age as my parents....sorry, but ick!

nothing at all ive made friends with males, one is 64 and they other is 50 and they certainly know who to pleasure a lady x

"Over 50's tend to be the same age as my parents....sorry, but ick!"

Fair comment... Moms and Dads never have sex ... But leaving icky incest asside... Methinks you may be missing opportunities to experience REAL experience. But each to their own...

"nothing at all ive made friends with males, one is 64 and they other is 50 and they certainly know who to pleasure a lady x"

Same here, ive a 60 yr old that could knock socks off some of the youngsters on here

"nothing at all ive made friends with males, one is 64 and they other is 50 and they certainly know who to pleasure a lady x

Same here, ive a 60 yr old that could knock socks off some of the youngsters on here"

Too right! Nothing worse than leaving your socks on

we all get there in the endtho were thinking of retiring gracefully at 49 and three quarters...honest boss!!

"i am now writing as a single guy as my lady has received a wonderful offer and has gone to pursue the opportunity. just wanted to make taht clear, just wondered why so many people put their upper age limit at 50. whats wrong with us over fifties?"

It's called choice,the same reason why you won't meet smokers...

Hope your going to make a new single guy profile ot at least ammend the one you are using now to show you are now swinging as single guy.

If you do your prospecting by mailing, as the majority do on sites such as this, you lose one of your biggest assets, and that's your indivuality.

I'm 53 now, and we meet most of our new friends via clubs or parties where we meet face to face. To say I'm satisfied with my success would be an understatement. I can't believe the number of lovely ladies who are happy to play with me

Sending an email with a photo attached is the preferred approach of many people here, but we find, it's not the best way to do it.

A lot of people don't trust photos, and it's so easy to delete them without further consideration.

Another thing you should consider is your "target" audience. Why not target only those only who meet over 50's? There are hundreds of gorgeous couple in their 50's who are openly inviting approaches from people such as you and I.

People choose their playmates by prioritising their preferences. I'm sure you do too, so we all need to respect that.

Happy hunting, and hopefully your lady will rejoin you soon. Best of luck

how do you target people who meet over 50s without going through every profile ?

"how do you target people who meet over 50s without going through every profile ?"

use the age and sex filters in the searches

» Add a new message to this topic