sis in law surprise again

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *edblack OP   Man  over a year ago

cardiff

[Removed by poster at 23/04/15 13:57:16]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

cardiff

Sis in law again. Working in carols area. Have to pop in later when finish work. Check what the sofa looks like. Hope to see different rooms .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Sis in law again. Working in carols area. Have to pop in later when finish work. Check what the sofa looks like. Hope to see different rooms . "

Nice don't put your back out moving it

cardiff

lol i didnt

cardiff

Finished work and drove down to carols soon got there . yes she was in car on drive. Thought i d better text. Hi carol hope u ok v. Nearby anychance of a cuppa. Send waited a min . Hope she is in mmm cmon. my cock already hardening at the thought of what might happen. Another min.

cardiff

bzzzz call in then. Yes i thougt. jumped out of the car locked it and walked up the road and down drive. I opened the door and walked in. Hello i shouted. In here came the reply.she was sat on the sofa u were quick i was outside we both laughed.

cardiff

So u fancy a coffee do u. Fuck coffee carol you know what i want. She looked at me shocked and put her a finger over her lips and pointed upstairs. My heart missed about a thousand beats and i can only imagine my face. She pointed upstairs again and mouthed got u and burst out laughing i was so reliefed i did too. She stood lookin even sexier than the last time in a pair of tight jeans wedge shoes and tight vest with a black bra on under i could see the straps of it. She moved towards me but walked past me . She locked the door and shut the windows. We dont want to be disturbed do we. With that she climbed the stairs with her hand outstreched to mine .

By *orks Randy MANMan  over a year ago

doncaster

[Removed by poster at 24/04/15 09:10:48]

By *orks Randy MANMan  over a year ago

doncaster

Nice start

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

Mmm

cardiff

More to come soon

cardiff

So we walked upstairs to her bedroom. A room i d seen before but not with such a huge hard on in my pants. We walked to each other and kissed passionatly on the lips . Tongueing each other my hands all over her jean covered ass cheeks. Rubbing on them. As she pulled my t shirt off me and rubbed her hands over my back. Becareful dont mark me . No i wont but u can mark me xx

cardiff

Mmmm your ass will be getting a good slap again. I threw her on the bed. And got on next to her we carried on kissing til she got a stride of my coc. We were still both fully clothed at this point. My huge hard on was pocking through my trouserz. Mmm said carol as she moved her puzsy over it... u get me so hot with that she lifted of her vest to reviel her black siky bra with her small tits in em. Undo it jon she said as she cupped her boobs i rubbed her boobs and then undid her bra . She started to rub her very erect nipples. I pulled her towards me and started slowly to lick her nipples slowly.

Yay more please

Please carry on with the story.....she sounds HOT...

cardiff

She was now almost fully bentover me her lovely brown boobs in my mouth as i swirled my tongue on her errrct nipples i pulled on one slowly with my teeth it grew and grew. Fuck i thoght wen she gonna tell me to to top i bit hardrr. Mmm love it jon lov it. I plased my hands on her jean covered ass rubbing the cheeks. I fucking love her ass i carried on biting and pulling on her tits which she moaned it was so fucking horny eventually she sat up.puting her finger in my mouuth and round my lips then two i bite em on. mmm u r so naughty jon she replied. I carried on feeling get ass as she played witj my mouh

cardiff

Sorry to take so long. Carol moved slowly down my body liking and kissing it til she got to my trousers and she unbuttoned to pull my very hard dick out. Mmm these are nice she remarked on my black pants. They made my coc stick out. With that she started to kiss the top of my coc through the material. Suc me carol i said suc me i want to face fuc u. I was becoming more forceful and confident with her. She pulled my pants under my balls and started to lick the top of my coc. Put ut in yr mouth carol i said

cardiff

Carol started to take all my 7 inch. She was bobbing up and down on my hard coc. Slirping and licking it. Fuc it was so horny i pulld her head of my coc and kicked of my shoes and soc and carol pulled down my trousers and pants. Mmm better we both said and laughed i lay back and pulled carol between my legs again. They were much wider now. Mmm suc me again. I wanted to call her a slut but thought better of it. She got to work on my coc again and played with my balls with one hand scraping my sac with her long nails. Mmmm i said. U like that she replied and pulled her nail harder across them

By *AMES19620Man  over a year ago

newport

Mmmmmmm

cardiff

I gripped her head and started to fuc her mouth pushing myself further into hot wet mouth. If was amazing. she carried on sucking me til i was close i has to lift her off my coc. Take yr jeans off i said she unzipped her tight white jeans pulling them down . She turned round so i was seeing her ass she pulled her jeans off. She stood there in a black silky thong. Mmmm i fucking love yr ass carol it so sexy i said she bent down so i could see her properly her thong went further into her ass crack. shall i take these off . No i replied i love fuckin with a thong on .love to pull it to one side wen i fuc u i said.

cardiff

Mnn i lied on the bed. Come here i said sit on my face lete lick u. Oh yes please she replied she moved on to my face loweong herself and pulling her thong yp one side . Mmmm i inhaled on her mmmm carol i love yr cunt i said

cardiff

Mmmm jon call it my cunt. She pulled her thong to one side and rubbed het cunt with her hand mmnn she was soaking. Oh jon look wat u do to me. I m so wet mmm let me taste u. Mmm i started slowly likinh her pussy wiyh my tongue

Stop wanking as you type eh!! Jesus.

cardiff

Lol

By *ackspopCouple  over a year ago

Wymondham

OP once again barely on nodding terms with the English Language. Come on mate, we had all this before! Great story let down by being almost unintelligible.

cardiff

Try harder

» Add a new message to this topic