FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Hot weather!

Hot weather!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

so yesterday I was out in Cornwall and the lovely roads round there all secluded and hot I pulled over and decided to remove my knickers

And of course this led to me sitting with passenger door open and my pussy on display again oops!

I was very hot and horny and played for a little bit until disturbed by a dog walker so moved on

I came to another area with cattle grids and again pulled over and sat touching my pussy with was wet thriving and needing

The heat does strange things

I played hard and came fast

I didn't bother putting my knickers back in instead went to where I was meeting someone and the whole time had nothing underneath this was a real turn on especially when a load of workmen sat next to me and I could feel me getting wetter at the thought that might see my pussy not that I tried to show them!

But when back in the car I might have accidentally showed a trucker but it was an accident!

I got home and my hubby was just out the shower.... I'd told him what ice been up to so he was ready and fucked me in the stairs all in all the hot weather is brill in more ways than one

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I love being a trucker in this weather . Some of the sights are just breathtaking . And they have led to some fun on the past

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"so yesterday I was out in Cornwall and the lovely roads round there all secluded and hot I pulled over and decided to remove my knickers

And of course this led to me sitting with passenger door open and my pussy on display again oops!

I was very hot and horny and played for a little bit until disturbed by a dog walker so moved on

I came to another area with cattle grids and again pulled over and sat touching my pussy with was wet thriving and needing

The heat does strange things

I played hard and came fast

I didn't bother putting my knickers back in instead went to where I was meeting someone and the whole time had nothing underneath this was a real turn on especially when a load of workmen sat next to me and I could feel me getting wetter at the thought that might see my pussy not that I tried to show them!

But when back in the car I might have accidentally showed a trucker but it was an accident!

I got home and my hubby was just out the shower.... I'd told him what ice been up to so he was ready and fucked me in the stairs all in all the hot weather is brill in more ways than one"

Wish I'd been down there to see that.

The The hot weather always gets me horny the longer it goes on the worse (think I mean Better, lol.) it gets.

Have had to go out and get naked a few times over the last couple of weeks. The trouble with round where I am is that s lot of the undergrowth everywhere has been cut back now and CCTV etc. means there's not much left for outdoors fun.

» Add a new message to this topic