FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > ticklewhisk

ticklewhisk

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is a simple device and one of the first that started the migration from Steampunk to Fetish and Alternative. It all started at the 2010 Whitby Goth Weekend and just Chatting away to a group of people at Steampunk Central, I was told about a film called ‘Hysteria’.

The basic plot of the film was about a young Doctor Set in Victorian times who joins a practice that treats ‘Hysteria’ in Women by hand stimulating their Clitoris. Obviously doing this day after day after day, this gave the young Doctor repetitive strain Injury and cramps in his hand.

His rich friend was tinkering with this new marvel of modern technology……electricity, and he was building an motorised feather duster, obviously the prototype didn’t have a very well balanced motor and used to vibrate a lot, the whilst holding the device he discovered the vibrations made his hand feel better.

The motorised feather duster was modified so the vibrations could be used to stimulate the woman’s Clitoris, it was going to be called ‘the Squealer’, but became the ‘Jolly Molly’, named after the chamber maid who had the first human trail with this new invention, now known in modern times as the Vibrator or personal massager. I actually found a similar medical massager in an antiques shop which is now one of my pressed possessions.

So now for my part in this story, taking inspiration from the Film Hysteria, I converted an egg whisk to have just one leg and glued onto the whisk, ostrich feathers from a feather duster. And so I had created a novelty party toy I used to take to Steampunk gatherings, it was quite a reliable conversation starter and always a source of amusement. Occasionally being used as a shoe polisher or goggles buffer, it however always ended up tickling someone’s boobs, bum, cock or fanny, but always fully clothed, after a while it got christened its name ‘The Ticklewhisk’ and has actually tickled a few famous people in the Steampunk scene as well, the Sporran Wearing violinist from the band Abney Park, Nathaniel Johnstone and also has tickled the Pith Helmet of Professor Elemental. I made quite a few of these over the years, they mostly got given away as gifts, presents and raffle prizes.

I also made another version of this using a battery powered screwdriver with the other egg whisk head attached to it, again covered with feathers, in addition to two interchangeable heads with red and black, and green and black feathers I also made a lemon juicer attachment, the innuendo being it was a rotating butt plug.

So after a year of tickling amusement on clothed recipients, I got the chance to try it out on a naked woman, this was early days in mine and Lady Delorean’s experimenting and she was a willing volunteer. Past experience had taught me not to get too close to hair as I’ve had a few experiences of peoples long hair getting tangled in the spinning feathers, one of the worst examples was at the Saltaire Steampunk Invasion. So learning from experience I steered clear of Lady Delorean’s head and shoulder area, so all the nice spinning tickling attention was directed to her cleavage, nipples, stomach, feet legs and knees……… and now came the thigh tickling finale.

And then disaster struck, how could I have been so daft and not realise the Lady Delorean’s wet and juicy pussy lips would stick to the dry ‘spinning’ feathers….. ouch, I had managed to twist around Lady Delorean’s labia three times before I could stop the feathers spinning around, Screams and cursing must have been heard by all the neighbours as in a mad panic I was trying to untwist the ticklewhisk and not knowing which direction tightened or loosened the already twisted labia, I took nearly a minute unknot the ticklewhisk from Lady Delorean’s ‘delicate area’. And thus the ticklewhisk become the bedtime dust magnet never to be used in passion again.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic