FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Age /experience part 2

Age /experience part 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I Was at a local club the other day and feeling a bit slutty ( nothing new there !!) but I wasn't having much luck .

So I Placed my shaved body on the sex swing as that normally gets me a good seeing too , sometimes roasted/gangbanged but alas wasn't to be .

After 2 soft dick attempted fucks left me feeling unfulfilled I had a wander around club and came back to the swing a little later and again laid myself open for business !!!

An older guy came in ( I don't know probably late 60s perhaps into 70s ) he came straight over and proceeded to give me a gorgeous BJ , I was a little unsure as I have never played with older than myself and normally I aim for younger models ( shallow I hear you say !, oh well hey ho !!

He was an expert and also I noticed had a quite large thick cock , he then started rimming me nicely and moved his mouth down and started slipping his tongue into my pussy , fucking wow this was really nice and a few others were poking and prodding as they could , nice very nice

Another older guy came in and obviously he knew this first guy and they exchanged a few words Which I didn't quite hear .

The second guy was carrying a black purse type thing which he opened and produced a latex glove which he put on and lubed up , he came straight over and the first guy moved to one side and the second one went straight inside me with a couple of fingers , ohhhh steady and I think he intended to give me a good fisting ( so I had to put a stop to that after a short while ) as he was doing this he was also playing with the first guy and he sported a huge cock ( oooops this might be a cock to far ) ,

when I called time on the attempted fisting the first guy moved in front again and edged the tip of his huge cock into me , oops I don't think I'll be able to take this all , the second guy un gloved and went back into his bag and came over with some gorgeous nipple clamps ( the ones with the connecting chain ), my nipples were quite erect from others playing with them and he expertly clamped both nipples and started teasing/tweaking them , fuck this was gorgeous xxx

I'd decided to try and take all of huge boy ( if I could ) , anyway with a couple of cocks to suck on and my nipples just really smarting I was so into it All I suddenly realised huge guy was well inside me now as he rocked me on the swing I could feel all of his huge cock inside me xxx wow didn't think I'd manage that but he'd done it so smoothly and gently

Quite a few watchers who poked and prodded as they could as I was moaning like a good un but big cock knew his stuff and was quite firm but gentle ( as opposed to the guys who almost break your back just pumping as quick to orgasm and fuck off ), so I went with it and together I managed to take it all as other guy was wanking me off and keeping my nipples busy !!!!

I Had to remove the clamps though didn't want marked ! , so first guy came and gently pulled out to remove his condom , I sucked him clean in thanks xxx

The Second guy then brought me off By hand to the best orgasm I have ever had in my life !!

All I can say is " don't turn down age " as these guys gave me the best orgasm experience I've ever had, bloody brilliant and i do hope to meet them both again as they were quite a double act ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Older guys know what they are doing. I've had some of my best times with them

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Oh you are soooo right , those two guys really knew how to push the buttons , I'll be 60 in a few short weeks and I have never had an orgasm of that intensity in my whole life !!!!

I learnt a valuable lesson and will be more welcoming than I have been in the last xx

» Add a new message to this topic