FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > New Forest Fun

New Forest Fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exymatcpl OP   Man  over a year ago

doncaster

We were camping in the New Forest near Ashurst a lovely site but crowded as the time covered a bank holiday period. As we weren't alone in the tent sex was a no go for us at the ttime, her parents with us, so we spent a lot of time sneaking away and fucking in the forest, it was a real turn on for us and we would sneak of any chance we could, as time passed we were getting more careless and just going into what we thought was a safe place and starting our fun. This particular day only mid morning J had gone without knickers in a mini skirt for ease of access we went a few yards into some thick bushes dropped our blanket and laid down her knees came up and I dived in lapping at her wet cunt she was ripe having not showered from the previous nights action, wow I loved the smell the taste of our mixed juices got up and stuck my cock in her hard and fast. She gasped and asked what the hurry was, I told her it was her fault for being so juicy and fucked her and came in a couple of minutes not my best performance but she said it was good for her too as she liked a bit of rough now and again, we clung to each other giggling as I told her I'd imagined it being another mans cum in her as I went down on her and it got me horny. After she wiped herself off we started packing up to go back to the campsite and showers when we noticed a youngish guy knelt having a wank about 5 yards away. J laughed and said I bet he heard us the lad stood and said no I watched you. We both smiled at this and also because he was losing his hard on. j said haven't we seen you around the site, yeh he said I'm camping there, well she said what you gonna do now your cock has gone down, go back with you to the site but you had better wipe your legs as you are dripping or I could do it for you. J laughed and said have you got some tissues no but I'll lick your legs clean if you wank me over your legs you cheeky sod J said but go on then lets see how big that cock of yours really is.

TBC if you like it so far

P&J

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More more

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

I know the campsite area - look forward to reading more

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do tell more