FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > CFNM

CFNM

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone....has anyone got any experience of this?

When I was a late teenager I did a bit of cash in hand weekend gardening for a next door neighbour whose husband was disabled and house bound, the wife was mid 40's, not a looker as such but she had a nice smile and curves in the right places, anyway one hot summers day she asked me if minded have a clear out in the shed.

It was hot in there so I went shirtless as I tidied up. I came across a Fiesta mag and was enjoying flicking through the pages when the door opened and the wife was holding a cool drink. I jumped and quickly closed the magazine, she laughed and said sorry that she disturbed my fun, I went red and said I didn't know what she meant, she laughed again as she passed me the drink and said well I can see you enjoyed looking at the mag and she glanced down to a noticeable lump in my trousers. I went redder and she told me not to worry it is perfectly normal to enjoy looking at naked women.

As she looked at my crouch my cock got stiffer and she said have a look again and tell me which girl I liked the most. I hesitated and she reached for the mag and opened it in front of me and started saying things like do you like this girls breasts, bum etc.

I nodded shyly and after a bit she said that if I wanted to have play I should.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

like it - carry on....

By *asmin999jmTV/TS  over a year ago

wakefield

More please

Ding dong carry on. .... We have cctv in house that we can watch on phone when not there.... love a workman to come to ours when Bam is away and fuck me so he can watch on cctv and the guy not know about it...

I said no it's ok but she smiled and said that she would really like to watch me as she does not get any fun like this now.

She carried on pointing at the naked girls in the magazine and asking me if I liked the stockings and undies that they were wearing when posing I said of course. She then said straight out, we'll get your cock out and show me our much.

Well not we'll lol

I again said no, to which she asked me why don't you want to? I said nothing and then she asked me if I was on my own would I then..to which I said probably. She laughed and said if I preferred I could turn my back on her as I did it.

No reply again from me as I was very shy and inexperienced back then. She reached up and help my shoulders and turned me round so my back was to her and placed the magazine in front of me and then stepped back and said now pretend I am not here.

CFNM = Clothed Female, Naked Man?

Does it really need an acronym?

Great as this story looks like it will be, I'd never realised that such a fantasy would be worthy of an acronym, lol!

Cringe when I put myself in this scenario and think of the old lady I used to garden for! Nothing more deflating than the thought of her coming into my shed! #NotSoLucky

I started to look at the mag but to be honest I couldn't really concentrate as I sensed this older lady waiting for me to do as she suggested,

My cock was now fully hard and my balls we're tingling. She told me to unzip my trousers, which I did slowly and my hands were shaking with nerves plus my mouth was dry.

Next I heard her move towards me.

She said as she got close "want me to help?" I swallowed down hard and said "please"

I felt her breasts press into my back and her hands went onto my hips.

Any women out there who would like a naked guy carrying out normal household tasks while they stay clothed...please let me know....love being naked....

More please

The page open in the magazine had pictures of a near naked girl with her legs spread wide and her pink pussy lips on show, I was asked if I would like to slide my cock inside those warm wet lips. At the same time as her right hand slide down and round to cup my balls through my trousers as she told me to undo my trouser button which I nervously did.

With her left hand she stated to push my trousers down at the same time her right hand slid up and past my cock to help. The trousers fell to my ankles.

My cock at this point was like a flagpole with precum leaking from the head and making my underpants wet.

I then felt these being pulled down from behind and as they lowered they took my cock with them until it sprang loose and stood bolt upright.

The next thing I remember is the amazing pleasure of the fingers of her right hand closing around my hardness.

She moved slightly to one side of me and her breasts pressed into my arm as she slowly stroked up and down with her hand and at the same time her left hand was caressing my buttocks.

I closed my eyes and forgot about the magazine and she asked if I was ok? I groaned in reply as I felt my balls tighten as her hand speed increased.

lucky you

is she on here

She must have sensed my approaching climax as she whispered slowly in my ear "cum for me"

I looked down and saw her hand pumping my cock and remember seeing the arm material of her blue dress flapping around at this point she ran the fingers of her left hand down my bum crack and underneath brushing my anus before cupping my hot balls.

I groaned loudly and shot jets of warm cum all over the magazine in front of me. I seemed to cum for ever as waves of pleasure shot through my body, each wave resulting in another shot of spunk until they became less powerful and with shaking legs I slumped forward.

I don't recall her letting go of me but she had moved away and said "wow that was lovely" to which I couldn't disagree.

This was the beginning of a couple of months of sexual education of which I was very grateful but for all the liaisons we had in her shed she never once got fully naked even though everyttime afterwards she insisted on me stripping naked.

No, it was along time ago late 70's, she may not be alive still, who knows.

I said I was a late teenager at the beginning but the truth is I was just 17 and very naive and inexperienced around women then so she taught me loads.

Anyone else got CFNM experiences.

By *hatsthisMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

No just fantasies thus far

only dreams

By *ilk n SteelCouple  over a year ago

Croydon

Eurekas has a CFNM night the last Thursday each month. All the ladies wear their sexiest skimpiest dresses, then men are all naked walking round with their cocks swinging.

As Eurekas is a naturist place and everyone walks round naked all day it's a bit of a reversal for the ladies to get dressed for the evening only. On party nights, mainly Saturdays, everyone is dressed for the party. Naked party is Fridays. So CFNM sits well on the middle and Eurekas is the obvious place for it.

Now that it's summer, get down there for the last Thursday on June, July and August.

Sex takes place in the couples Room. The dresses come off, but it's fun for the foreplay. The only thing better than watching the men walk round naked when the ladies are clothed is watching them walk round with erections, ready for action

If you have enjoyed the fantasies, come experience the reality. Unless you somehow get a job as a Dancing Bear, this is your best bet

Great story. I enjoy cfnm

Croydon

It's CFNM night at Eurekas tonight

Like the sound of CFNM nite at Eureka,

Any Sexy Cpls want to join us there ?

Xx

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great experience- thanks for sharing!!

Croydon

"Like the sound of CFNM nite at Eureka,

Any Sexy Cpls want to join us there ?

Xx "

Well it's 8pm til midnight tonight and a lot of sexy people have already confirmed.

Looking forward to seeing Adam walking round with that big cock waving then frosting some faces in the Couples Room.

» Add a new message to this topic