FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The girlfriends mum

The girlfriends mum

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r sim OP   Man  over a year ago

dorset

This is a true story that happend to me back when I was in my early twentys ,and actually happened to me.

I was dating a girl fro collage and she invited me to go with her to visit her mum who lived up north.

Never met her before let along knew what she looked like,

So was presently surprised to see she was in fact a very sexy and beautiful woman who dressed and looked very sexy indeed ,and found myself constantly looking and staring at her as she moved about the house.

I think she noticed this as I got a cheeky smile from her every time she caught me looking.

The very first evening we had diner and my girlfriend made her way up to bed while I poped out into the back garden for my usuall cigi before bed.

I wandered up the path to the top of the garden when I caught sight of somone walking up the path towards me , I though at first it was my girlfriend but as the siluett got closer I could see it was her mum.

The sight that greeted me I will never forget.

Her mum asked me for a cigarette and stood before me in nothing more than a see through nighty and fluffy slippers.

As she took the cigi from me I couldent but help stare at her stunning breasts with pert nipples poking at the flimsy material as if they were trying to get out right before my eyes.

I kept flicking my eyes back towards the house ,then back to her and thinking what would I do if my girlfriend came out now.

The light from the kitchen gave me just enough light for me to view her body perfectly through her nighty , and I eyed her up and down like a nodding dog , and I could see everything she had to offer , she may as well been naked in front of me.

She could see I was blushing a bit , and stubbed out the cigi and said well I'm off to bed then ,

With a cheeky smile she stepped forward and kissed me full on the lips and said good night ,as she reached out and gave me a cuddle pressing her pert breasts up against my body as she did.

My hands were just hanging in the air and I don't know why but I placed then on the cheeks of her ass and gave a little squeeze ,before she turned and left..

As you can imagine my night was a very sleepless one , and the following day became even better ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *parky.69Man  over a year ago

Llanelli

Carry on

By *ldmaleMan  over a year ago

Amlwch

more please

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Please tell all

Great story - must be true too - op says "happened to me " twice

Will be great to see how the tale develops

Great start

dorset

The next morning was so weird , and I don't know how my girlfriend never noticed anything .

Over breakfast there was this sexuall tension filling the room , as me and her mum exchanged little smirks and smiles back and forth.

I kept thinking to myself , shit what am I doing , but I couldent help myself .

My girlfriend then said she wanted to go into town and meet up and introduce me to some friends of hers.

I agreed to go but at the last minute lied and said I dident few well and wanted to stay home if she dident mind.

She wasn't happy but she let me stay ??

I then laid in the bedroom for a while trembling what was going to happen now she was out of the way.

I then here'd the sound of the bath running and movement on the landing , there was a knock on the door and she poped her head in and said I'm taking a bath , do you want anything before I do.

I smiled and said Mmmm maybe , she said just shout if you do ok.

I paced up and down the room wondering what to do ,unsure if she is seriously wanting me or just teasing me.

I opened the door to see the bathroom door shut though so ,I walked across the landing and looked into her room.

It was then my legs turned to jelly , laying on the bed in full view was black lace bask and stockings laid out on the bed ,with black heels to match,

And laying alongside that was a massive dildo too.

I krept downstairs trying to not make a sound ,and nervous as hell wondered what the hell I was going to do , do I bolt or stick it out and see what happens.

Well as you can guess I stuck around , and as I listened to the water drain away from the bath , I waited with baited breath to see what would appear down the stairs.

To my suprise nothing did for quite a while , and then I heard to little wimper of a moan come from up stairs.

I stood at the bottom of the stairs and listened patiently, without a dought there was moaning coming from her room ,

I nervously crept up the stairs and towards her room , the sight I was greeted to has stuck in my mind to this day.

Dressed in the bask with suspenders stockings and her heels on was my girlfriends mum laid out on the bed ,with legs spread wide open thrusting this huge dildo in and out of the most beautiful shaven pussy I'd ever seen.

What happens next turnt me into the man I am today lol

Dont stop there tell us all about it in detail

More!

Got to hear the rest of this!

By *isterTeaseMan  over a year ago

Chigwell

I'm extremely intrigued to find out what happened next....

Feel free to tell the rest of what happened

Loving this so far

More

By *untanedMan  over a year ago

COVENTRY

Definitely more

Definitely more please

By *hore1Man  over a year ago

boston

More please

Don't stop, I were starting to rub my cock as I read it.

By *AMES19620Man  over a year ago

newport

Mmmmmmm more please

More please

More more more! Very hot and exciting

More please

By *istresskaty1981TV/TS  over a year ago

brigg

Mmmm loving this xx

By *regboy49Man  over a year ago

Sandhurst

And

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

Need to know more lol

By *traight forwardMan  over a year ago

doncaster

Great start

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

By *isdirtygirlWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

I can't wait for more!

Nice start

dorset

I stood peaking around the door ,frozen to the spot as I watched her pleasure herself with her toy.

My cock was beginning to strain at my jeans to get out as I watched the awsome sight before me.

Her breasts were heaving with each moan she made and the sound of the dildo slopping in and out of her soaking wet pussy had me itching to step closer to see better.

Just as I moved a little the floorboards creaked and she opened her eyes and looked straight at me gawping at her in the doorway.

I felt like I should turn and run but I couldent help but look at her as are eyes met and we exchanged a smile to each other .

She puller the dildo out of her and gave a little head nod ushering me towards her.

I nervously stepped in and walked over to her bedside , not a word was said as she reached out and undid my fly on my jeans , I stood there still in panic mode not really knowing what to do first.

She released my cock and took it straight into her mouth and began sucking on it back and forth.

I nervously reached out placed my hand into her bask and squeezed her firm pert breast .

With cock still in her mouth she unbuttoned me and pulled my jeans down to the ground allowing me to remove them.

I realeased her breasts from her bask and began tweaking her beautiful erect nipples ,each time in me doing so she gave a gasp and a moan as she chewed away at my cock.

I moved my hand down over her belly towards her pussy and as I did she opened her legs wide for me to feel get my first touch of my girlfriends mums beautiful shaven pussy.

I could feel my hands trembling and I reached down and was greeted to a very warm and wet slit

Never exsperiencing a more mature woman before I for some reason exspected to feel just like my girlfriends .but this was different and I'd never felt anything like it.

My first thought was wow as my fingers rubbed away at her huge swowlen clit that was poping out of its hood at me . And she riggeled and moaned as I gently rubbed and flicked away at it..

I moved my hand down and got ready to put a finger into her sopping wet pussy. And as I did it was clear I'd need more than a finger to please this woman , she was so horny wet and relaxed that within a minute I had four fingers working away deep in her .

She pulled off my cock and removed her bask and laid back on the bed ,allowing me to move round and get between her legs.

She moaned and groaned as my fingers thrust in and out of her and my tougne flicked away at her clit.

And yet still not a word was exchanged between us.

My four fingers were already sliding in and out of her with ease and the sheets were getting increasingly wetter buy the minute as the first words passed her lips , faster faster she cried , more more .

I'd never seen or done anything like it before and it was pure heaven, my nerves had clearly gone and I was in my element , she grabbed her thighs and pulled them back towards her as she yelled more more , it was then that I pulled my thumb round and pushed my now fist at her hole ,

And without any restrain it poped straight Into her,

I gently worked my hand back and forth unsure if it was hurting her or not, as her moans became louder I'd never done anything anywhere near like this before in my life but it was awsome .

She reached down and grabbed my arm and assisted me in working my fist in and out of her.

At one point I had this un canny thought of my girlfriend coming back and catching me with my fist rist deep in her mum lol

Mmmmmmm

newport

Mmmmmmm

Please let her come home!!! Lol

brigg

Mmmmm xx

Class story more please?

By *r MacmullyMan  over a year ago

Tarbert

Great start can't wait for more

Mmmm can't wait for the next part

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

sounds intresting mmm

Wow great story

Can't wait for more of this

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Wow

dorset

The thought of what would happen if my girlfriend came home now and caught us popped into my head for a second and I momentaraly stopped pushing my hand in and out of her . She opened her eyes and looked at me as I did , and the first words to come between us did , what's up she said , what if Sarah comes back I said , well open the window she said and we will hear her car arrive if she dose.

It was clear she was in no way as worried about it as I was as she grabbed my hand and pulled my fist out of her and said come fuck me Garry .

I climbed on too her and lowered my cock into her soaping wet pussy and as I did I instantly knew I was nerver going to fill the void that my fist had just left.

I was doing my best but I'm sure eaither of us could hardly feel much and it was only her verbal words of fuck me fuck me fuck me hard , that led me to cry out to her im cumming .

She had no intension of letting me go as she reached and grabbed my ass cheeks holding me tight as I shot my load into her .

And as I diid she gasped oh yes oh yes oh yes , I pulled out and sat back on my knees as I then watched her continue to rub furiously at her clit.

She beckoned me forward to kiss her , and as we engaged in a open mouth tongue fight ,gaspes of im cumming filtered from her mouth before she began to violently shake and shudder into the most intense orgasam I'd ever seen .

We lay there for a few minutes catching are breath before I stood up and looked from the window to check Sarahs car was not there , and with a sigh of releaf, it wasn't .

I looked down at her and scanned up and down the beautiful body spread out on the bed before me and realised that my girlfriends mums body was in fact more fit and sexy than her daughters was and she was twice her age.

And I'd Now fucked them both ??

I left her on the bed still trembling and went for a shower ,and began to think to myself as I washed her pussy juice from my cock ,iv got five more days here , how more weird can this get.

Well I can tell you all , there were more suprises to come ??

Can't wait to find out what ??

Go on then

More

If true, I can't get past the fact a mother would do that to her daughter just for sexual thrills. Poor girl.

sunderland

More lol quick mm

I wish this would happen to me!!

"If true, I can't get past the fact a mother would do that to her daughter just for sexual thrills. Poor girl. "

Ive spoken to quite a few girls over the years whoose mums did this to them. Mums can be very sexually competitive. And they know the b-f will never refuse. Much too interesting to compare.

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Nice what next happens

By *otgymfitanymoreCouple  over a year ago

pontefract

very sexy

dorset

I finished my shower and laid down on the bed thinking about what the fuck Just happend and In fact feeling a little guilty about it too.

But the thought of how sexy and horny she was stayed in my mind as I drifted off to sleep.

I was awoken by Sarah kissing my head and saying wake up sleepy , I'm back.

For a second I thought it was just a dream ,until I came to my senses and realised ,no i did just in fact fuck her mum.

I tried to stay in the room for as long as possible as I felt I would somehow look guilty and blow it .

But eventually I had to go down for dinner , and as we sat around the table eating , We couldent help but catch each other looking at each other and exchanging cheeky grins.

My cock was already hard in my jeans as I looked across the table at her awsome breasts showing in her tight tee shirt .

I thought at any moment Sarah would rest her hand on my thigh under the table and feel I was rock hard.

We talked together about the plans for next day and what would I like to do. I said I dident mind ,so she suggested we take her mum out some where for the day with us and her mum smiled with delight.

I avoided going out for a smoke in the garden that evening as I thought if she shows up again ,it will definatly get out of control, and I will not be able to control myself.

I retired to bed with the day's events running around in my head.

In the morning I was awoken by a kiss on the lips , and as I opened my eyes and they slowly focused I could see the person stood there before me naked was not my girlfriend .

I jumped up and said what the fuck , where is Sarah , she replied don't panic she is not here , iv sent her to the shops to get some stuff for breakfast ,she will be a while yet.

Totally stunned at the situation like a deer in headlights ,she pulled off the bedclothes revealing my too naked body.

She reached over and took my cock in her hand and began wanking it into a hard erection .

I laid there stunned at the events unfolding and yet helpless to stop it.

With cock hard and standing high , she climbed on top of me and lowered herself down onto it easing it all the way in.

Again she leaned forward and began snogging my face off as she girathed up and down on my throbbing cock.

The pleasure was mind blowing as her juices ran down my cock with each movement ,I cupped and squeezed her firm breasts , it wasn't again long before I let out a cry that I was cumming , and she cried out to me yes yes cum in me cum in me, my cock pulsated as i pumped squirt after squirt of my cum into her .

She flopped down on top of me all still as my cock twitched and throbbed away in her.

She climbed off my cock as my hard on subsided leaving me with her sticky mixed juices all over it and calmly walked out of the room .

I made a bee line for the shower opening the window on the way as the room stank of sex.

I managed to dress and get myself downstairs before Sarah got back ,

We had breakfast and prepaird to leave for the day when she came up behind me and whispered into my ear oh Garry your just starting to leak out of me , and smiled as we made are way to the car.

And that was no way the end of the day's events

Please carry on....you have us all here in anticipation of what is still to come??....

Carry on, please!!!

"This is a true story that happend to me back when I was in my early twentys ,and actually happened to me.

I was dating a girl fro collage and she invited me to go with her to visit her mum who lived up north.

Never met her before let along knew what she looked like, Stimulate my mind, my body will follow you to heaven xx So was presently surprised to see she was in fact a very sexy and beautiful woman who dressed and looked very sexy indeed ,and found myself constantly looking and staring at her as she moved about the house.

I think she noticed this as I got a cheeky smile from her every time she caught me looking.

The very first evening we had diner and my girlfriend made her way up to bed while I poped out into the back garden for my usuall cigi before bed.

I wandered up the path to the top of the garden when I caught sight of somone walking up the path towards me , I though at first it was my girlfriend but as the siluett got closer I could see it was her mum.

The sight that greeted me I will never forget.

Her mum asked me for a cigarette and stood before me in nothing more than a see through nighty and fluffy slippers.

As she took the cigi from me I couldent but help stare at her stunning breasts with pert nipples poking at the flimsy material as if they were trying to get out right before my eyes.

I kept flicking my eyes back towards the house ,then back to her and thinking what would I do if my girlfriend came out now.

The light from the kitchen gave me just enough light for me to view her body perfectly through her nighty , and I eyed her up and down like a nodding dog , and I could see everything she had to offer , she may as well been naked in front of me.

She could see I was blushing a bit , and stubbed out the cigi and said well I'm off to bed then ,

With a cheeky smile she stepped forward and kissed me full on the lips and said good night ,as she reached out and gave me a cuddle pressing her pert breasts up against my body as she did.

My hands were just hanging in the air and I don't know why but I placed then on the cheeks of her ass and gave a little squeeze ,before she turned and left..

As you can imagine my night was a very sleepless one , and the following day became even better ??

Stimulate my mind, my body will follow you to heaven xx wow

"

Looking forward to more

Amazing so far mate

sunderland

Wow

By *cubaman3Man  over a year ago

sunderland

more plz

Amazing

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

"Amazing "

brigg

Hot as hell xx

Tarbert

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

So naughty but nice!!

Keep us informed!!

amazing story

More wanking material . Loving this post .

It'll all end in tears lol

Don't stop there

newport

By *wloverMan  over a year ago

evesham

Awsome

By *alldarkhandsomedaveMan  over a year ago

Derby

Excellent story!

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

keep it going love it

Next part please

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

dorset

Sorry for the delay in hearing the next part , but I hope you think the wait was worth it.

The following journey was indeed a nervouse one for me and I was unsure just what might happen next , with Sarah beside me and her mum in the back seat behind smiling at me every time I gimpsed in the rear view mirror at her. It was a releaf to finaly get out of the car and into the shopping mall.

But at every opetunity she would get close to me and touch me in some way and even squeezing my cock through my jeans when Sarah wasent near, I eventually had to tell her to cool it as Sarah will catch us in a minute , and then what.

She told me sorry ,and that she can't help it and she just can't wait to have me in her again.

I told her she can't risk doing this in front of Sarah .its your daughter and it will crush her and she will kill me too.

She said fine will you go up the garden tonight then, I said of course , she said I'll wait for you there then ok .

All day my mind was on her and what was going to be waiting for me .

Like it keep it going

Yes keep going

Please keep going x

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

Awesome

By *enedictmkMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

lucky guy

Love to meet her

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Nice

By *ackspopCouple  over a year ago

Wymondham

"We can't do this, we mustn't do this, it'll hurt everyone.."

"Meet me in the Garden"

"Okay"

Logic flies out the window as it does in all of these types of stories. Love it.

Awsome read so far

dorset

Well after a pleasant evening together hearing Sarah and her mother relive her childhood we said are goodnights and retired up to bed for the night, the wine had obviously put Sarah in a frisky mood as she was coming on strong for some fun , she suggested she have a nice bath and I go and wait for her in bed.

Now I'm thinking shit what do I do do I risk it and go up the garden like I said I would or do I stay put and deal with it tmw ,I pondered for a while and thought it best if I at least try and let her know I can't make it , because of Sarah.

I called out to Sarah that I was going for a quick cigi and wouldent be long.

I came down the stairs to no sign of her around, so made my way out and up the garden path . As I got to the end of the garden I could not see her there and thought she was not there , but then I heard a pissss in here . She was in the garden shed ,as I walked up to the door I was greeted by her standing there in nothing but a pair of white high heeled shoes . I looked her up and down , and the sight before me was truly awsome ,and would have made any guy get a instant hard on .

The light from the house shone in through the window showing off her perfect curves to perfection.

She said I thought you were going to not come for a minute there. I told her I don't have long as Sarah is having a quick bath and I'll need to get back .

She said ok you better be quick then and we embraced in a cuddle and began to kiss passionately , her hands imidiatly reached for my cock and quickly released it from my jeans and into her hands.

My hands were all over her and she parted her legs allowing for me to move my hand down over her tummy and onto her pussy.

What greeted me was the most wet and awsome feeling pussy iv ever felt till this day.

It was literally sopping wet and my four fingers just slid straight into her , I worked then in and out as she moan and groand as she wriggled and tugged away at my cock, her juices were literally dripping down off my hand with very thrust I pushed in and out of her .

She crouched down and took my cock into her mouth and be fan suck for all she was worth and I leaned back against the shed door and watched as she deep throated my entire cock .

Engrossed in the pleasure I was taken aback by the sudden bright light that came from the house .

We both froze for a second and I leaned forward to see what it was

The shed had a missing pain of glass and I peaked out and looked down at the house , it was Sarah she was standing at the back door looking up the garden towards us.

Garry are you there ,she called out , yes I replied I'm here having a fag , what in the shed she replied . I said yes in nearly done I'll be in a mo ok.

I am terrified and frozen to the spot and to my amazement I feel the warm feeling of a mouth back on my cock sucking away again , I glimpsed down and just looked into her eyes as she looked up at me and sucked away like nothing was happening.

Sarah called out to me ,don't be long then , and don't let my mum see you smoking in the shed or she will tell you off.

I was praying she would turn and close the door , but she called out again where is mum anyway , I wanted to reply but I was so close to cumming I don't thnk the words would come out of my mouth properly , as I said with a murmured voice ,WHAT,

And as she repeated herself again , I gripped hold of the her hair and held her head tight on my cock as I came hard into her mouth ,

I cried out an answer of I don't know darling , as she pulled back off my cock and began rubbing the head of my cock all round the outside of her mouth ,

Sarah shouted out again , you coming then , yes I replied ,be there in a sec.

I whispered I better go quick, she said yes go now quickly .

As I pulled up my trousers she sat back on a chair in the corner and as we looked at each other .she liked her lips and smiled and said see you in the morning then , I stood in the doorway for a few seconds just admiring the beautifull sight before me, as she carressed and tweaked her nipple as her other hand moved down and her fingers began sliding into her .

Go she said , and with a quick check of my clothes ,I made my way back down the path to the house where Sarah was waiting for me.

The next problem was what do I do now ???

dorset

Shit I forgot to preview the message ,dam you predictive text lol sorry lol

Say you need the loo, clean yourself up and get to bed with the gf

amazing

god I want to see her just in her heels

Loving the story! Keep it coming Mate!

By *alldarkhandsomedaveMan  over a year ago

Derby

newport

Mmmmmmm

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Nice!

dorset

As I made my way upstairs and stepped into the shower ,I knew I was going to have a slight problem with Sarah ,as most guys know once you have blown your load ,getting hard again takes a little time ,and I know Sarah's going to be thinking something's up ,once she sees Im struggling to get hard ,as I usually get hard as soon as she touches me.

And yes I was right , as soon as I got into be she straight away Sussed something was wrong as attempted to bring my fella to life, and it was not like I could just tell her that I'd just emptied my balls into her mothers mouth was it.

I tried to buy myself some time so concentrated on giving her a good licking ,allowing me some time to come back to life

And as beautifull ,smooth and sexy as she was ,fucking her was nothing compared to fucking her mum.

Her mum was a horny cock loving slut that knew how to fuck, and Sarah had a long way to go to match her.

In a matter of a few days she had changed my whole outlook and perception of sex and had showed me a whole new side to it.

I had only two days left there ,and I was going to make the best I could of it.

As I knew I'd never get a chance like it again.

I was determined to make the best of it.

And I bloody well did too

Nice . How?

By *tuAvrCouple  over a year ago

SOUTHAMPTON

So hot. Hard on the train lol. I fucked my mother in law loads too, was well hot, my misses was next door at the same time too made it hotter. Can't wait for the next part!

Tell us about the last 2 days

love to meet her

sunderland

Nice story more please

By *rPandSlutCouple  over a year ago

wakefield

More

nice

Just been reading another thread on mothers and daughters (yes I have done this).

The general consensus seems to be that it is oh so very wrong......

Just raised a smile when I saw this thread running too....!

More??

By *traight forwardMan  over a year ago

doncaster

Tarbert

Love this keep it comming

By *razy-88Man  over a year ago