FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Our First time swinging

Our First time swinging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ivedancer OP   Man  over a year ago

Horsham

We had made new friends. A Couple about our age and certainly with our sense of humour. A few nights of dinners and drinks and one evening things moved just a little further. He had been flirting with my wife I had been flirting with his girlfriend we all were feeling horny and distracted. She pulls my wife upstairs a quiet few minutes and then she returns and whispers how she would like to go upstairs with him. Making excuses and encouraging the guy upstairs leaving me and his girlfriend alone.

"She really wants to let him undress her" she said. "I think they are going to be some time" . With that she is over sitting besides me. Shes curvacous not skinny and her boobs have been 'accidentally' brushing up against me all night. my cock is rock hard.

"Well I say , lets not be left out" and with that my hands are pulling down her skirt, her tights and knickers all in one. She shivers with delight , eyes rolling with lust as she pulls my head towards her pussy.

Upstairs I can hear the floor is creaking, my wife is groaning and urging him on. I know that sound its I known that rythm.

His girlfriend is pulling me up fingers unbuckling my belt , buttons loosened and her mouth centimetres from the tip of my cock as my fingers work down her blouse, unhooking her bra slipping straps and silk from her shoulder and leaving her naked before me as she licks and kisses then englufs my cock.

For the first time since I was married I can taste another woman on my lips and I can feel new and different hands working on my body.

It doesnt take long and im pushing her down onto the sofa, down onto her back , sliding my hips between her legs. She is wet and needy and I am hard and desperate to experience another woman. She is hot and wet and very tight, gripping me with her pussy and smiling at me as she says "can you feel how much I need you to come ?" . Her breasts are huge , warm, soft and silken her nipples are hard and I cannot keep my teeth from teasing and nipping at them. Making her grind onto me harder pulling at my backside with her hands willing me to be deeper inside.

I can hear him upstairs he is stressing and urging my wife is sighing and grunting .

All I can hear is lust and release and satisfaction. Not long afterwards I have to come I look into his girlfriends eyes and with that last push so desperate needy and completing I push hard as I come. I can feel my cum rushing out and already the slickness of her pussy is incredible. Hot, sweaty and sated we take time to recover. As foot steps descend , My wife walks in smiling at us, flustered lusted and behind her he looks sheepish and a little shattered.

"I dont know why we waited so long" was my wifes response.

We would swing with this couple for several months. Visits here, partnerships there. Often alone or together but those are other stories.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

More please

Horsham

I promise I will bring more to Forum. From our experiences with her seducing an office colleague to my first time bi then off onto some of my more intimate fantasies and daydreams.

Horsham

"More please "

Hey I posted more , I hope you enjoyed

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Brilliant stuff/ lucky devils! More please

Horsham

There are other adventures I have written about in the forum if you search , I can bump them if you like.

» Add a new message to this topic