FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > fantasy

fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is a fantasy of mine maybe one day it will come true lol xx

I am a grown woman with grown up children, so why am I behaving like a young girl with no responsabilities? This is the question I ask myself as I walk up to the door. I look down at my body covered with a dress that is low enough to show my cleavage and just above my knee respectable but I've noticed people staring at me as I walked down the street. My heels are 5 inch easy enough to walk in but high enough to show off my shapely legs. I run my hands down my dress feeling the curves of my body beneath take a breath and ring the bell.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oob lover 99Man  over a year ago

chester

Do continue please

By *hippy1Man  over a year ago

harrogate

Mmm like the sound of this can't wait to see what happens next

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please

I stood there, my heart racing and my hands shaking, the door opened slowly and there she was, her blonde hair hanging loose not in the usual tight bun as at work, she looked at me and said, are you Sue? Yes, I replied, you look nice, come in she said. She led me into the living room and sat next to me on the settee, you sure you want this Sue, Chris said you did but we can never be sure when men say it, it's often their fantasy and not the woman's. Oh yes I replied I so want this. Good, she smiled, ok follow me. I stood up and followed her upstairs, into a bedroom. She lay on the bed and I just stood looking at her, take your dress of let's see if you have done as I asked, I unzipped the dress and pulled it from my shoulders took my arms from it and let it fall. Mmmm nice, she said as she looked at the red and black corset I was wearing, black stockings and my red heels and a tiny g string completed the outfit. Come here she said with a domineering tone to her voice sit here and she patted the bed at the side of her. I did as she asked and she ran her finger along my cleavage, nice tits you have and she lifted one out of the corset, I wanna bite your nipples now but I'll wait lie on the bed bitch and put your hands on the bar above your head and spread your legs wide so I can see your cunt!

Now this is fun.

Vicky.

This is making out to be a good fantasy . More please

I did as she said my arms raised holding onto the bar and she moved and looked over me. Good girl she said as she took a pair of hand cuffs and cuffed my hands to the bar, she then took a blindfold and covered my eyes, I felt her then spread my legs wide and restrained each one to the bed, I felt so vulnerable but oh so turned on. Now your mine, girl, to do as I please. I felt her hands now as she undid the front of my corset, my body on show to the world, I felt her fingers run over my tits, she then pulled my nipples and pinched them hard, it hurt but made me moan out loud. You like that do you, answer me bitch, she said as she pinched them harder. Yes, I cried, good yes mistress is the correct reply ok bitch, yes mistress, I cried.

She moved away from me I could hear she was still in the room, the fact I didn't know what was gonna happen next made my body shiver in anticipation. I felt her next she was clawing my body from my neck to my mound with something that felt like little pins running down my body, as she reached and touched my mound I let out a cry, I was aching to be touched but she wouldn't not yet. Oh you want your clit touched she said yes please mistress I said, what we want we don't always get she said.

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Fucken horny don't stop more please it's my fantasy to have a mistress to obey her commands

Mmm very hot and making me so hard. Please continue ...

Your body is aching for my tongue on your cunt isn't it bitch, she said as she put her hand over my wet cunt and squeezed her fingers going into my wet hole as she did, oh your wet girl dripping cunt juice cos you want my tongue. Well soon bitch but first your gonna give me some pleasure. She slapped my cunt then hard so it stung a little, I felt her move then she lay on the bed I knew her legs were straddling my head, and I could feel her hands on mine as she held the bar above the bed. I could smell her before I felt her, her pussy gave out a sweet smell but before she lowered herself her cunt dripped some juice and I felt it run down my chin, lick my clit bitch make me squirt and she lowered her cunt on my face. I licked her, my tongue lapping on her hard clit and she moved her cunt on my face and my tongue was running the length of her cunt from her clit to her arse. She began to rub harder into my face, fuck me with your tongue she said and my tongue was ramming into her wet juicy hole whilst my nose was rubbing against her clit, she ground harder into me you fucking bitch you love my cunt on your face don't you, make me cum, you dirty horny cunt loving bitch. Then she came, a long intense orgasmn, her cunt juices running into my mouth and dripping down my chin. She raised herself, spread her legs and could hear her fingers ramming into her cunt and she gushed all over my face and I felt it drip onto my tits making me groan with desire for her to make me have the same intense orgasmn.

Good girl, she said, now it's your turn, bitch.

More please

By *ichs slut wifeWoman  over a year ago

sarasota

Too much bitching.

» Add a new message to this topic