FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My wife takes a lover

My wife takes a lover

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I still can't believe you chose a guy like me".

"What do you mean?"

"You know, ordinary."

"You mean, honest, straightforward, able to string a sentence together? Trust me, that makes you far from ordinary on Fab."

Their breathing is heavy after the exertion of the last hour. They are lying together on the bed, entwined, resting in the afterglow. My wife, and her lover. Here, before me in the hotel room.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

They met in the chat room on Fab. Among the shallow compliments and the lewd demands, his messages stood out. Correct spelling. Nicely constructed language. And showing a desire to connect, not just to control the visuals to suit his own need for orgasm. That is what I think caught her attention. The messages moved Private, then on to Skype. There, she saw him for the first time. Okay, so no Brad Pitt, but then, she's never been attracted to those superficial, typical types anyway. Kind, possessing of humour. In reasonable shape, and with a healthy sized cock.

He typed of his admiration for her suckable nipples, her wide smile, her beautiful wet pussy. He watched attentively as she stroked her breasts, before moving her hand down to the warmth. She started gently, but as his compliments continued and his own masturbation sped up, she rubbed her clit and her fingers delved into her wetness, until she was arching her back, her eyes closed but her mouth open and smiling, as she rode the waves of her pleasure to a shattering orgasm, just as thick spurts of come launched high in the air from his throbbing cock.

A few nights later, they cammed again. The chat was freer this time, the smiles more natural. Again, they shared their mutual masturbation, and again the orgasms came, and came hard.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good start carry on please

"Hi," our message begun. "We're planning a visit to this club. It's pretty close to you. Want to meet us there?"

This was brave for her. New territory. Visits to clubs previously had been fun, with fumbling in the dark and the thrill of voyeurism and exhibitionism leading to powerful climaxes, but actually arranging to meet, with all the social niceties associated? This was scarier than allowing a stranger to come in her hand.

"I can't. But how about a drink beforehand?"

So now it was just a social meet? Even more nerve wracking. She was trembling as we pulled into the pub car park. What can you talk about in a public place with a man who has seen you naked, seen you come?

In the end, it turns out, the same sort of things you do with any one you're meeting for the first time. The staples of small talk; work, family, hobbies. A flirty hint here or there of something more, and the chat flowed, only the occasionally pause to remind us how odd the situation really was.

He explained why he couldn't come to the club. It was much closer to his home than we'd understood. It would be certain he would meet people he knew. The same reason we had travelled to this club many miles from home, to maintain discretion, prevented him from joining us.

It was clear they shared a spark, the cliche of "chemistry". Truth is, I liked him too. I found it easy to talk to the man who was desperately wanting to fuck my wife. I wanted him too, as well.

After a while, we said our goodbyes, with only the briefest of kisses possible here outside a busy pub. On the way to the club, she confessed that if we'd had the option, she would rather have gone home with him.

The club was fun - even more fun than usual, and she admitted that spending time with him had aroused her. That was clear to me as soon as she shed her panties and I slipped my fingers inside her while she kissed me passionately. She did not blink at the stranger watching her intently as I brought her to orgasm, even when he moved closer to get a clear view of her soaking pussy. Soon, the lucky stranger was on his knees, his face buried between her legs, bringing her to another noisy climax. Her own pleasure ensured, she wanked both he and I off at the same time. I felt a pang of guilt that the stranger and I had benefitted so much from the earlier social meeting.

Nice.....got me hooked anyway, a definite 'more please'

From that night on it was clear what the next steps must be; the next meet had to be arranged, and it had to be a hotel. Calendars were checked - a whole month until a free weekend. Plans were put in place.

They cammed again, and the chat flowed even easier. He was always considerate and never demanding. I relished my role as typist, wordsmith, voyeur. She selected outfits to please him, and asked him what toys she should use on herself. The intense buzz of the rabbit brought her pleasure quickly, but the beautiful glass dildo gave him the greatest visual pleasure, whether watching her lick and suck the head, watching her squeeze it between her soft ample tits, or watching its entire length sink deep into her body, again and again. Imagining how it would feel when soon, it would be his own cock replacing that inanimate object, he came hard, his semen shooting up his chest, landing higher than his nipples.

They continued chatting and smiling long after their orgasms had passed. The comments alluded to the night to come. I loved seeing her smile at his cheeky comments and his sincere flattery of her.

In messages, I set my own agenda - to watch. Maybe I might join in at some stage if she wished, but this was their - her - night, and I shouldn't distract from or demand more than that. But I am not the cuckold - there is no humiliation or shame in this arrangement for me. Just the pleasure of watching and hearing the woman I love, to me the most heavenly creature in the world, sharing her love with another man.

The stage is set, the intentions clear. Now all we all have to do is wait.

[Removed by poster at 17/05/15 18:14:25]

Excellent story . Can't wait for the next part

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

Thanks for sharing guys. Ye sound like a very genuine couple and he is one lucky guy. Cheers. J

More please fantastic

Can't wait for the rest

So I'm going to offer a choice... Do you want me to carry on writing now, which will be moving into pure fantasy territory, or wait (like we are!) for a couple of weeks and I'll add the next part based on what really happens?

Over to you to choose. I'll set a deadline of Tuesday night for the decision.

"So I'm going to offer a choice... Do you want me to carry on writing now, which will be moving into pure fantasy territory, or wait (like we are!) for a couple of weeks and I'll add the next part based on what really happens?

Over to you to choose. I'll set a deadline of Tuesday night for the decision."

Wait till the true story needs telling....

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

Wait for the real thing.

I agree wait for the real facts

The facts please

Thanks all. It's pretty clear then! I'll be back first week of June to update you all. Thanks for all the positive comments

Will look forward to that then.

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

Def wait

By *appycouple8543Couple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

I can see the decision is already made and it's the right one.

A fact based account will be brilliant

By *D123Man  over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Er! You could always do a fantasy one and then a new thread with the facts!!

One week to go. I had a weekend away planned with an old university pal, walking in the countryside, followed by good food and local beers in the hotel. I would be away from Thursday morning until Monday evening.

I suggested to her that they cam while I were away. At first, she was unsure. While she found going on cam very erotic, the small talk was hard for her and she relied on me to get things started. But I pressed her, explaining how hot it would be to come home and have her tell me of the adventures they had had, not to mention the fleeting thoughts and erections I would have throughout the weekend, imagining my wife and her lover.

On Thursday night, I made polite conversation with my friend, but I was distracted by the thoughts of what they were doing. I found out on my return; they had started by chatting on Skype about the most inane of things, but soon he took the initiative and suggested they cam. She had dressed up for him, a very short halter neck dress over her favourite, chocolate coloured lace lingerie. She hovered over the 'accept call button' for a while... Could she do this? She took a deep breath and clicked.

He admired her dress, asking her to do a twirl for him, and showing his appreciation when she did. They talked of what might happen in just a week. They would start with slow, deep, sensuous kisses, their tongues exploring each other's, before he would free her nipples, those oh so suckable nipples, that he would circle with his tongue and take into his warm mouth. As he described the events to come, she dropped her dress and exposed her nipples, exploring them with her fingers, imagining his tongue. He asked her to wet her fingers, but she did not lick them. Instead, they dipped into the honeypot of sweet nectar between her legs, and came back up glistening. She swirled her juices onto her nipples, before licking her fingers clean, all the while maintaining eye contact.

He could not help but masturbate, her beauty, her smile, her new-found playful confidence and the promise of the following weekend all too much. He asked her where she wanted him to come. She imagined him coming on her breasts, feeling the spurts of lava-hot come landing on her nipples, then quickly cooling as she spread it all over her tits. But no, she told him. The first time, it was clear what the right answer was - she must taste him. This pushed him over the edge, and he came hard as she rubbed her clit. 'Oops', he said, realising he had come before her. 'Never oops', she said. There was no greater compliment than the thought that watching her had driven him so wild.

The second night, accepting the call was easier. They had talked for some time after coming the night before. He spoke of his situation, in a marriage full of love but with no sex. She spoke of our journey, the years of exploration that had yielded little more than fumbles in the dark. On this night, they felt much easier in each other's company. Tonight she was more relaxed, in sloppy PJs, the vest top revealing enough to be sexy in its own way.

They chatted easily, almost forgetting why the cam was on for a while. Then she took the initiative for the first time, peeling off the layers. She had brought the rabbit to play again tonight. Last nights play had been fun, but tonight she needed release. She spoke of how she would suck him, licking his entire length. She showed him with her own fingers how her tongue would tease and torment his cock. She held the ears of the rabbit against her clit, and arched her back in pleasure, her mouth smiling wide as she sighed and moaned. Soon her body was shaken but a fierce, shuddering orgasm, her neck and breasts glowing red with the heat of her climax. She focussed her eyes back on the screen and his furious tugging. "Come for me", she commanded, and he delivered huge spurts in response.

On the third night they rested, catching up on the hours they had spent chatting and camming the previous two nights. They promised to cam on Sunday. She told me of this on Sunday morning, and I hatched my own plan. To return home by Sunday night would involve 700 miles driving in one day. I could be home by midnight, when their camming would be in full swing.

As I approached my journeys end, stopping for another red bull and tank refill, I sent him a message informing him of my plans, and asking him to keep it secret. He agreed readily.

At the stroke of midnight, I crept into the bedroom, to find my wife bobbing her head up and down on a dildo in front of the cam. At first she couldn't work out what was happening - how could I be here, when I had sent her pictures from the highlands just twelve hours ago? I shushed her questions, and asked her to lie back as I took off my clothes. I adjusted the cam so he could see her face clearly, as I kissed my way up her thighs and sunk my tongue into her sopping wet pussy. I dived as deep as I could, lapping up from her hole across her clit with the flat of my tongue, then sucking her clit hard into my mouth, swirling and sucking and nibbling oh so gently before releasing it as I licked as deep as I could again into her clenching cunt. She came in no time at all, but I slowed only slightly, let off the pressure just enough for her to catch her breath, before I resumed my licking. It took longer second time, but the climax that came was earth shattering, and she moaned loudly as she watched his cock jerk and thrust for her, his own orgasm arriving at the same time as his.

We talked long into the night of their adventures over the weekend. She was different. A new confidence allowed her to use words that were previously taboo. She had enjoyed this cam time most of all. The focus of just the two of them on the first two nights had left her feeling closer to him. Real friendship, real feelings now existed. And yet, when I returned, the pleasure from both of us, mine physical and his visual, had awoken new fantasies in her mind. I too had enjoyed imagining them playing together, the images in my mind making me feel faint with pleasure myself.

We needed to modify the plan. Now, their first time will be alone. They have the trust and bond now, and that bond should be cemented alone. I will busy myself until they text, when I shall return to join them. Now she had the self confidence to pleasure and take pleasure from two mouths, four hands, and two cocks at the same time, we would all three join in the most intense lovemaking of our lives.

(And yes... It's this weekend coming )

Phew!!! Hope all goes well for you three with the meeting. Can't wait to hear afterwards how it went....don't leave any details out lol.

Oohhh to be at my voyeuristic best if ever I got lucky enough to watch such a meeting...

Good luck for and enjoy the weekend will be looking forward to hearing all about it

Great story,looking forward to hear what happens

Finally, the big day.

I busied myself as much as possible during the day, but my thoughts kept coming back to what would happen that night. We arrived at the hotel early, just over half an hour before he was due to arrive. She showered and changed into her favourite chocolate-coloured lingerie and short dress. She had chosen a new perfume for the night as well, the idea to create an association with the night's events - in future, the scent would invoke feelings and memories of that first time.

When he arrived, I met him in the car park and passed him the key to the room. I gave them a two hour time limit before I returned - mainly because the hotel would lock the front door at that time! I headed for a nearby restaurant to while away the time. She told me later what happened.

There was no small talk when he let himself in. They kissed immediately, deeply, all the anticipation and expectation flooding the room with tension. Soon they moved to the bed, where she freed her breasts. He gently kissed, caressed then sucked her nipples as she lay back in pleasure. He moved down, removed her panties and started to lick and kiss her pussy. She revelled in the new rhythms and sensations his tongue brought, and soon she was writhing in pleasure with the first of many orgasms of the night.

They took a breather. “Well, I guess that’s the ice broken then?” he quipped. They chatted for a few minutes of his journey, their respective days. Soon enough though, she commented on the fact that, compared to her, he still had rather a lot of clothes on. He took off his shirt and jeans, and she appreciated that he’d groomed in preparation for the night. They lay together, gently stroking and exploring each other’s bodies as they kissed, licked and nibbled each other.

Finally, she took him into her mouth. The head of his cock was large, and she swirled her tongue around it’s smoothness. She sucked his shaft deep into her mouth, enjoying the different sensation of an arrow-straight cock, as opposed to my banana-shaped one. She found the angles just right to be able to suck his cock deeply, all the way to his balls, without choking. He moaned in appreciation. She sucked him steadily and felt his arousal rise.

The plan had been for him to come in her mouth, but, as is a woman’s prerogative, she changed her mind. He entered her for the first time. He fucked her with a steady, gentle but deep rhythm, shifting positions several times. All the while they shared deep kisses and gentle caresses, and their pleasure build steadily until he came deep inside her, triggering another orgasm for her.

All the while, I sat quietly at a table alone. My mind raced with thoughts of what they were doing. The plan was for her to text me when I should return, or for me to return at the deadline if she had not texted by then.

An hour passed, and I started to expect the text to come. I was impatient to join them for my own selfish satisfaction, but the longer it was that I didn’t hear from them, the more I felt joy that their lovemaking was clearly going well, and that she would be experiencing new happiness with him. I was torn between my heart wanting them to have as much time alone as possible, and my cock which was straining in my briefs and already oozing pre-cum without the slightest touch.

At shortly after an hour and a half, my phone pinged. No message, just a picture. A selfie of the two of them, clearly both naked but just two shining smiles dominated the shot. My heart lept. She looked so, so happy. They both did. I texted back. “Having fun?”. The smiling devil emoji was my reply. “25 minute warning?”, I said. “See you soon xxx” from her. I finished up my coffee, and visited the gents to clean myself up as best as possible.

I knocked gently at the door. As it opened, I couldn’t see who it was who had got up. As I stepped into the room, I saw her hiding naked behind the door. He was sprawled naked on the bed, and as the door closed, she jumped back onto the bed next to him. I wasn’t sure at first what to do. I sat fully clothed for a while chatting, and it was like a surreal version of any normal conversation, except two thirds of the participants were naked. Eventually, the heat of the room gave me my excuse. “It’s far too hot in here, I’m taking off my clothes if no-one minds”. No-one did. I joined them on the bed.

I kissed her deeply, and we both stroked her body. She took turns turning from one of us to the other, kissing and hugging us as we both played with her nipples. His hand made the move down first, and I kissed her as he rubbed her clit and pushed two fingers gently inside her, moving them at first slowly before increasing the pace. Her back arched, her eyes closed and she shook with pleasure as he brought her yet another orgasm. We shifted positions, and I positioned myself between her legs to lick her. Her pussy was dripping wet. He knelt up beside her so she could take his cock in her mouth. She reached around him, and pulled him fully into her mouth. I’ve never seen her take my cock so deep before, her lips push hard up against his body, swallowing his entire length as her face and neck flushed from the orgasm that was rocking her body.

I stood up to take a drink, and he moved on top of her in a 69 position. I moved to watch her, and again watched as she took his entire length in her mouth, his balls resting fully on her nose. Again she climaxed as he licked her. She looked up at me as she came, and I told her I loved her. She blinked once, all that she could do to communicate with her mouth completely filled with his cock.

He moved off her, and I positioned myself standing to feed my cock into her mouth instead. She took as much as she could, but clearly a straight cock was easier than a curved one and she gagged as she pulled me into her. He touched her pussy again while I thrust into her mouth. He pulled her nipples, and she moaned around my cock in pleasure.

Another shift in position. I lay back on the bed, and she knelt on all fours across me, able to move between kissing me, sucking my nipples, or allowing me to suckle on her hanging breasts while he entered her from behind. This had been one of my fantasies - to hug, kiss and hold her while she was being fucked hard from behind, and he did his part beautifully. She rocked with pleasure as he drove into her. As we hugged and he fucked her, she told me she loved me. I reached underneath to rub her clit as he ploughed into her, and she came hard. The pulsing of her pussy set him off too, and she sat up and ground onto him as he came. The sight of my smiling wife sitting back on his cock, as he nuzzled her neck, will live with me until my dying day.

Again she lay back so I could lick her. He kissed her as I did so, tasting their combined juices. I moved up to fuck her as he continued to kiss her. He reached down and rubbed her clit as I fucked her. I slid back down to continue licking her, and this time, the combination of his kisses, pulling hard on her nipples, and my insistent sucking of her clit, she squirted into my mouth as she came. This was only the third time ever she had squirted during orgasm, and it capped off a fantastic night.

It was getting quite late at this point, and he needed to return home. We all chatted some more. Time for the last secret to be revealed. He was aware he was the first lover she had taken since we started swinging. What he did not know was that he was her only other lover - ever. She was a virgin when we first slept together all those years ago. The only two men she had ever slept with in her life were in that room right then. He understood why we didn’t talk of this before - knowing he was her first lover since marriage had added enough pressure. But he was clearly moved by this revelation, and understood how much this evening had meant to her.

He made his goodbyes, sharing one last kiss with her. She climbed back into bed, and shared the details of their time alone with me. I masturbated as she told me of their lovemaking, of his gentle style, and the multiple orgasms she had. She asked me to come in her mouth. She knelt in front of me as I stood, and I came in such quantity she had no choice but to allow it to dribble down her chin and onto her tits.

In the morning, we talked of how we’d got here, and of the future. Repeat performances are guaranteed, both with them alone and the three of us. In time she will take more lovers I'm sure, and likely both male and female. But just like there’s no kiss quite like your first, there’s no lover quite like your first either.

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Thanks for sharing your fabulous experience so far........... we need to hear about the meeting and more of everyone's feelings!

So intense - it's the way it should be!!

What a great story . Loved reading it all again

"In the morning, we talked of how we’d got here, and of the future. Repeat performances are guaranteed, both with them alone and the three of us. In time she will take more lovers I'm sure, and likely both male and female. But just like there’s no kiss quite like your first, there’s no lover quite like your first either.

"

So true! What a wonderful experience for all three of you. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Wonderful tender experience. Thanks for allowing us to share part of it.

By *ex1Man  over a year ago

Beccles on the river

Thank you xx

[Removed by poster at 01/06/15 07:13:06]

Well written. Thanks for sharing your experiences with us.

Thanks for the kind words everyone. Glad you enjoyed reading about our journey. Writing it all down added yet another layer of fun to proceedings.

Wow hope this happens for me x

By *AS69Couple  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Love this!

Really turned me on.

Xxx

» Add a new message to this topic