FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Blindfold

Blindfold

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ivedancer OP   Man  over a year ago

Horsham

[ A Fantasy ]

It starts at a club its already late and couples are pairing off and stripping down and I am offered the blindfold. Youve been my mistress for long time and my trust in you is without thought. Your mischevious smile on your full red lips framed by your dark hair is the last thing I see as you settle the blindfold on my eyes. Now your hands take me onwards and I all I can hear is excitement of sex around me.

You lift my top over my head and work at my belt undoing my zip and pullng down my trousers I am naked save for a blindfold and I can feel a chair against the back of my legs. You sit me down pushing my hands to the back of the chair and tying them off. You whisper in my ear "Stay hard and pay attention" and I feel your gloved hand work the tip of my cock as you lick my earlobe. I hear your breath catch as your own lover enters you.

I can feel the chair rock and your hands on the back of it push and rock to the steady thrusting of his cock. I hear your voice again "your their plaything and there plenty of men who think your going to be a wonderful toy." and with that I hear you giggle and stand up.

I am alone , naked , hard and I can hear sex going on around me in the room.

I feel a hand on my cock I dont know , i dont care, who own it but they pull down my foreskin, pulling my cock at an awkard angle and then the engulfing warmth of a mouth the lips pulling at the tip of my cock then sucking and pulling themselves down the shaft.

Seperate hands are working down my shoulder and I can feel my head being turned.

Something hot, musky , its a cock I know it I think and it pushes against my lips.

I open my mouth pushing forward my tongue and feeling the cock push in anxious for my mouth. The spongy head suprises me at first then the silk and giving shaft begins to thrust. A hand pushes my head forward and back a voice , not yours , whisper "so willing, so lovely"

I can feel a body shift on groin a hand holding my cock steady a rolling cool sensation ( a condom ) and then a tight warmth engulfing my shaft , breasts pushing against me and new voice , soft and femine saying " can I help ? " .

I move my mouth spilling the cock towards her voice and hearing a sigh from above.

I am a plaything a toy and a guest and a willing submissive and I can hear the mews of approval from my mistress .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love it!!

By *igwilly2kMan  over a year ago

The Land of Kink!

Cool Story!

By *ivedancer OP   Man  over a year ago

Horsham

Thank you all for the comments. so what next ? more from the true stories or more from the fantasies and thoughts of the Jivedancer ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great fantasy.

Think id like that too!!

» Add a new message to this topic