FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The horny army lad

The horny army lad

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Last year while browsing throw the new lads I came a cross this army lad recently based near blackpool at Weeton . I looked at his pics thinking I wish but not a chance in hell ! A few days later I noticed he been looking at my profile and had lefted a wink oi I thought so I winked back . After a few mins came a message hi how's you ? I'm new to the area r u looking for fun . Hell yeah with you yes I replied he replyed back very quickly can u pick me up by any chance I'm at Weeton army base . But I've a really big dick hope that don't put u off . We swooped numbers and Whatsapp a bit then I thought fuck it . Jumped in car and drove to the base . Texted him I'm here mate car and colour . After about 10 . mins 3 lads came out the gate . I thought oh shit but they walked past and jumped in a car and drove off . Then I notice this fit lad in grey trackkies good looking he came out the gate walked towards me came round to the passenger side opened the door and said u the guy off fab ? Yes I said great he jumped in and straight away pulled down his trackkies and out popped his big hard dick . Is that ok for u pal ? Mmm have a feel if u like . God it was so hard I could have bend over and sucked it right there . Right pal back to yours ok I drove so fast I was gagging to taste his dick he kepted pulling it out and massaging it teasing me . We got back to mine as he got out I noticed his dick poking throw his trackkies God hope know one sees us . When in side the house and he forced me up against the wall started kissing me pushing his hard dick up against me . After a few mins he said right let's go to ur room . He stripped off what a fit body he had he slapped his dick in my face and said right let's see how good u r sucking it . All I could hear was him moaning as I swallowed his dick down my throat mm tasted so good . He fucked my throat balls deep slapping his balls against my chin god it was so hot and horny . Then he said u got any condoms think u could take me . I give it a go mate but I thought this is going to hurt . I bent over he lube me up the slowly pushes his head in my arse ouch that fucking hurts he gagged his boxers and stuffed them in my mouth . Pushed in again fuck I thought he's big slowly I could feel his head in my arse then more and more it got deeper the pain subsided and the pleasure started to come he slowly fucked me then got faster and faster slapping his balls against me as he thrusted deep in side me . After about 10 mins of being pounded hard he pulled out and screamed I'm cumming shot his hot load up the crack of my arse I was wanking hard and I Cummed over the bed sheets mmmmm the sweat was dripping off us both . Fuck pal that was good thanks . Any chance u could drop me off its not far I'm off to see My gf now he laughed sure mate I still see him on here and he always says hi but never have we met up again has he's not in the area now

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

God I wish this would happen to me,anymore horny tales mate.Keep them coming or should I say cumming.??

By *hoot45Man  over a year ago

Ramsgate

A very horny story for those of us who like a bit of M2M action ??

By *athylacyTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

I love M2M action especially if it can include me also...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

do like the straight army guys, horny as fuck Any holes a goal and some even like a good rimming .

» Add a new message to this topic