FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cucokld

Cucokld

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have been asked by a couple to come to theirs one lunchtime. I arrive at the nominated time and he opens the door, he takes my coat and says that his wife is ready in the lounge.....I walk through with him following. his wife is stood there in a very tight fitting dress and heels with stockings. She tells her husband to go and get us a drink, as she walks towards me and kisses me as her her husband leaves the room.......i can taste her smell her and am so horny my cock is straining to be released.......he returns and I order him to put the drinks down and come here....we then tell him to get on knees.....Then (well we will see what response is coming from you guys)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Moooore

He is on his knees and his wife orders him to undo my flys and reveal my cock, she instructs her husband to suck my cock and get me ready for her.....as she says this she turns to me and kisses me and my hand is drawn to her stocking clad legs.......

I slide my hands up between her legs enjoying the feel of the stockings against her thighs and then feel the smoothness of her skin as I press up and feel her wet pussy through her panties.

My cock is now rock hard and I tell him to slide her panties down so I can rub her pussy and clit.

She kisses me hard and says fuck me.....................

I push her down on to the floor tell him to spread her legs and get him to guide me into her hot welcoming pussy................

I slide my hard cock into the warmth and moisture of her welcoming pussy, hearing her sigh as I do. My cock slide effortlessly into her, I relish the feel of her lips wrapping round my cock as I slide into her. Telling her husband as I do, Ill show you how to please your wife. She looks at him and tells him to watch and enjoy the sight of her being pleasured.

I thrust into her, feeling her hips raise to take me. After a few thrusts I pull out, my cock glistening with her juices; I kneel up and tell her husband to bend over over and suck me, to taste his wife on my cock. She pushes him away and says, let me suck you first. I straddle her as she licks my cock, i reach back and continue to finger her, and then offer her hubby my fingers, telling him to suck on them.

I once more enter her and again after a few thrusts withdrwaw, this time making sure he ;licks me and tastes his wife.

I look at her and see she is getitng excited at the sight of her husband sucking my cock. I thrust back into her and begin to thrust harder as I bury my face in her tits; I feel her hips raising, her hands on my bum as her pleasure increases. 'Fuck me' she says, 'fill me' show him how to make a woman come as she pushes on my bum so she can take all of me as she rides my cock to orgasm...............

I pull out,s till glistening and tell him once more to lick me. She loooks at me and says 'youve not cum yet, I want to feel your hot cum inside me'

I smile at her and ask her to turn over and get on her hands and knees. I tell him to get underneath her, and make sure his face is underneath her gaping pussy............

By *harlieSiCouple  over a year ago

Skipton

mmmmmm fuk, v nice

By *tom69Couple  over a year ago

milton keynes

Please don't leave it carry on it's great so fare MORE

I thrust deep inside her she is so wet and I feel her juices flowing and dripping onto her husbands face......I pull out and hold my cock down as I thrust it into his willing mouth.....

I force him to suck my aching cock as she watches and gently plays with herself......I then tell her hubby to get up and go out to the kitchen and get us both a drink....on his return I make him strip off and tell him to kneel at his wifes feet and clean her pussy with his tongue........

By *harlieSiCouple  over a year ago

Skipton

dont stop there mmmm

I instruct the cuck to clean his wife up properly and ensure he licks her clean.....then we make him stand up and show us his pathetic small cock which is erect but so small....i tell him to wank it slowly and I turnaround reaching for his wifes strap-on.......

I tell him to get ready.......She says she wants his arse for her whilst he sucks my stiff hard cock......

fbafbmaics-d0vkrdkb]o30r293 opps sorry hard to type properly when so horny , love the story keep it going

I help her put her strap on on and then tell him to come and get on all fours and to start to lick my cock......she goes around behind him and kneels whilst gently parting his buttocks.....

He gasps as he feels her fingers stroke his arse, I tell him to get ready and whatever happens to make sure he dosnt bite my cock as she enters him, or else he will be punished........

She parts his cheeks and slides that strap on deep into his arse, he clearly wasnt expecting to0 be taken so quickly and i tel him to shut his whingeing and to enjoy being fucked as i slide my cock into his mouth and start to fuck his mouth.

She is thrusting into him and slapping his cheeks as I grab his hair and pull him harder onto me.

I feel my balls filling again and pull out just in time to shoot my load over his face.

I look at him and tell him I'm now gonna finish your wife off as she fucks you

I move round kneel behind her pressing my soft cum covered cock against her arse as she continues to fuck her husband...I whisper into her ear, have you seen his cum covered face, what shall we do to get him cleaned up?................

She wants attention to her pussy so we unstrap the srap on leaving it inserted in him and i go down on her dripping pussy as she continues to pound his arse by hand .....x

I slowly lick and eat her pussy while she push her dildo inside her husband arse, the sissy is screaming in pain as she pusshes it deep inside him.....my cock starts to stir and .....x

I tell her to take the dildo out of his arse, make him think shes finished with him and put on the strap on again.

I ask her to slide the strap on back into his arse, ignoring his please to stop.

I kn eel behind her and manouevre my cock so its pressing against her bum, I ask her if she likes it in the arse?

She replies, slide into me as i press my cock into her and feel it gently sliding into her bum, I hear her moans of pleasure as I begin to fucj her cute arse and she in turn fucks hubby............her moans of pleasure are mingled with his cries as i thurst harder and harder and shoot my load into her..................she turns her head and kisses me on the lips

I tell her to pull out of hubby, he thinks we've finshed with him but..............

Ohhh pleaseeee tell more!!

She responds to our kiss by pushing the dildo hard into her husband......burying it as deep as it will go...he screams as it splits him in two....I undo the strap-on and go down on her dripping pussy....x

more plz

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

got me hard wish my wife would cuck me, save a lot of time

in your position i think i would fuck his arse then make him clean your cock too

» Add a new message to this topic