FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First time I made 2 girls cum at once

First time I made 2 girls cum at once

By *obbie14 OP   Man  over a year ago

Bromley

We went out for a drink Saturday night we havent had a drink in a while anyway we went to our local it was pretty buesy. couple of hours went by a decided to challenge my partner to get another girls number thought it would be sexy watching her trying to chat up another women especially after what happened with her friend recently. There was a blonde women sitting at the bar all alone looking a little lonely . my partner made her move and sat next to her I couldnt hear what was being said but I could see what ever my partner was saying was working. The tall blonde stranger flicked her hair back and place a hand on my girls thigh leant forward and whispered something in her ear then got up and walked towards the bathroom. my partner got up and followed i tried to call her over but she was to focused on the tall womens bum I wont lie I was right it was exciting to think that my girlfriend could attract a women still. about 15 minutes when by they both returned they came towards me both smiling Im not sure what had happened but they were glowing . The strange women introduced herself and told me to call a cab we are all going home .A little confused but very excited I got my phone out and called a taxi. on the way home i was sitting in the middle my girlfriend grabbed my cruch leant over me and started kissing the other girl she could feel me growing in her hand. I remember the taxi man looking in the mirror at my with a face of pure jealousy. We got home and walked in the door the blonde women asked to use the bathroom I pointed it out my partner walked me into the bedroom started striping me I was getting so excited still not sure what was happening i had plenty of ideas though. she strapped me to the bed again legs and arms spread like a star be a good boy and you will get a treat she said. I lay there unable to move the other girl entered she looked pleasantly suprised by the size of my 8+ inch cock what was standing to attention already with the excitement of two women looking at me naked. Both girls got on to the bed one either side of me I could see my pre cum starting to leak out the new girl also saw this and licked it off what suprised me that she touched me before my partner. I looked at my girlfriend to see her reaction she looked at the new girl reached over put one finger under her chin and pulled her mouth towards hers and started kissing again. wow this was getting so hot my girlfriend straddled my face I started licking her perfect little clit the blonde girl spreading my partners cheeks so I could get a great angle . my partner started to suck my cock and finger the blonde aswel the blonde returned the favour and stuck two fingers into my angels tight pussy only two fingers could fit thats how tight she is with her other hand she cupped my balls I was totally helpless all i could do is continue to lick away. I couldnt hold on any longer I told my partner i was going to cum she took her mouth away and I cum all over both the girls breasts I cum so hard. the blonde started sucking my tip while my partner sucked my balls it was so sensitive and amazing they got every last drop out. They looked at each other and my partner said to the other girls you have earnt it ill let you experience what I was telling you about hes so good with he's hands he will do us both at the same time. They untied my hands and legs and layed back legs spread I got onto my knees on my bed licked my index and middle fingers on both hands and entered them into the two pussy looking me in the face I started slowly gliding my fingers in and out at the same pace for both making sure to put equal presure on the g spots I decided I was going to make them climax together. I started getting faster and harder the both began to wringle and grind the blonde leant over to kiss my partner they were groping and kissing each other passionately it was time for the big finish I rapidly went in and out then when I could feel they were on the edge i bent my fingers up to put presure on g spot and rubed my thumb on there clits booooooooom they both cum so hard my partner squirted all over my hand the blonde cried out in pleasure. fuck me you wasn't wrong thats incredible. I had the biggest grin on my face I slept well that night first time making two girls cum at once wonder if it will be the last

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic